Umm no sweetie

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Thanks doc.

KLUMPF IS THE REAL LOSER!

>MUH SIX GORILLION VOTES
can we stop with these constant 'DRUMPF BTFO' threads? they stopped being humorous at the end of December

He lost by over TWELVE MILLION votes!

How can anyone defend this?!

Problem Drumpfkin?

"SIX MILLION" OY VEY!!!!

Don't you have anything better to do, CTR?

I'm a productive member of society who supports LGBTQ rights unlike you israel loving Blumpfkin.

The queen should have the right to be president.

>no sweetie

KLUMPH!

did somebody say 6 MILLION?

Show me irrefutable proof Hilary didn't rig the primaries. Go ahead, I'll wait.

kek

Yeah, why aren't you sucking my cock?

>Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

Something you'll be repeating to yourself in the fetal position as you watch DRUMPF!!!! being sworn in.

Wtf am I looking at?

Drumpfkins can't accept that she won by 6 million votes. It's sickening how they discount the votes of 7 million people. I'm literally shaking thinking about the 8 million votes stolen by the russians

rural and

Aussies are sexist smelly freaks, I would never suck their 2 inch wee wees.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

6 million you say?

It's anudda shoah!

GLUMPF!

Subran retards voted for Klumpf, City people voted for YAS QUEEN SLAY Hillary.

*Sigh*

It's the "muh popular vote" thread again

Although it does love little Israel, pretty sure America doesn't count elections in holocausts.

>MUH 3 GORILLION VOTES
thanks for the new meme, shills.

This pasta is undercooked

sage and fucking die trash

ummmm honey.....

you know it was six bilion who died right? I thought you kids learned that in middle school.

why is that retarded toad dressing up as Pepe dressing up as Hillary Clinton?

Bibi is a little racist polish fuck, he doesn't speak for the Jews. I heard he discriminates people of color and hates Muslims.

Fuck Bibi the racist pig queen Hillary would've destroyed his little racist bum along with klumpfs.

I saw Hillary Clinton at a grocery store in Chappaqua yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother hher and ask him for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Klumphffkins BTFO

oy gevalt

it was 60 trillion.

what are you an anti semite?

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DOOPITY DOO

I'VE GOT ANOTHER REDPILL FOR YOU

DRUMPFALUMPFA

DUMPITY DEE

IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'RE LISTEN TO ME

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU VOTE FOR A CHUMP

A FAKE ORANGE TAN AND A DUMB NAME LIKE DRUMPF

WHERE ARE YOU AT WITH HIS HAIR LIKE A CAT

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME, OF, THAT?

I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

so your saying TRUMP lost by a 6 gorillion and still won?

>OYVEYITSANUDASHOAH

>concentrated autism
saved

Putin and Polish Fuck Bibi hacked the election and made frumpy drumpfy win the election.

tfw cant stop laughing

hon haven't you heard 1000,0000,0000 Batrillion Jewish Children got gassed in those showers and turned into iPods

Start wide banning slide threads like this. Shits old.

some pretty hearty anti-Drumfposting in here, good stuff

>tfw liberals actually believe this

sjw tears are so fucking sweet, keep em coming

Fact: Every time the popular vote was lost, it was to a Republican candidate. I wonder why. Because most people are more comfortable with modern thinking?

It's an archaic system that needs to be abolished.

this. moar pls

>he still doesn't realize this is bait

sick tunes brah

DRUMPF IS DIS-FUCKIN-QUALIFIED

the roleplaying needs to stop

America is not a democracy, remember that. It's a republic.

I wanted to forget about this image and this guy after seeing it on ED. Fuck you.

>Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes.

if she won how come she didn't sue like Gore did?

oy vey we had atleast 6 goribillionzillion votes stolen!!! its another shoah !!! hillary !!! it was her turn !!!waaaaaaaaa someone call the whaaambulance, i need a safe space, omfglgbqt im so triggered by drumpf, please quickly lets do some inter racial halfbreed nigglets is your only hope goy, shill for her goyyyy !!!!

The margin just keeps going up, and two months after the election! Most impressive!

>copy pasta
copy pasta

at least rewrite the pasta a little bit. get ready for 40+ years of a trump supreme court, cuck. your days are over. how do you feel about that?