Press F for CNN

youtu.be/1mBKVCNEW1o

CAVUTO UNLEASHED

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

cnn btfo

shut it down

f

seems a little petty desu
would be better to take the high road

t. Cuckservative faggot

Eat shit and die. The right has been taking the high road since the 80's and it culminated in a nigger president,, an awful economy(which could also be blamed on bush era neocons), a permanently changed demographic, and awful race relations

Damn

Nice video

No faggot. YOU LOSE IF YOU TAKE THE HIGH ROAD.

The right has been taking the high road for too god damn long. It's time to hit back. Get dirty. Play the games of the democrats. High road is for losers.

t. Cuckservative
t. Boomer

Very satisfying

CNN BTFO

F

Makes you wanna press F

doesn't it?

F

>implying I'm going to pay respects

Just die

>Royally foxed

I could get used to this new world we live in

This is absolutely worth watching all the way through

really makes me think
doesn't it

CNN BTFO LOL

Me too senpai. So this is what the liberals felt like when Obama was president. I can understand how they got so smug and full of themselves.

We can't let it happen to us.

Taking the high road is codeword for cuck

>permanent

Maybe if anyone actually watched fox """"""""""""""""""""""news""""""""""""""""""""""

ugh... Fox News just can't help themselves sucking Drumpfs cock huh?

F

BFNN BTFO

Go away CNN.

CNN is possibly even worse than MSNBC.

Rachel Maddow is a fucking cunt, I know and Christ Matthews is a fucking douche...

but CNN has that Don Lemon faggot-degenerate, that Brooke Baldwin whore and Ultimate kike Wolf Blitzer.

Whose worse lads? CNN or MSNBC, or better yet who is less of a degenerate: Don Lemon or Maddow?

CNN is the worst.

CNN is worse.

Lemon is less of a degenerate but more of a faggot.

am I supposed to think fox championed trump all through the primaries and election now? because the opposite happened. I hope every news network fails out of existence

Is every noob here tonight? You push F when you want to pay respect to someone or something, usually a someone that died.
You push fucking S to spit on the grave of the shitty things that die. F=respect S=Sit on grave.
I hope this was educational for you tonight. Have a good one Anons.

S

half of fox was pro trump and half was anti trump

No maple sucker, we just happened to have been posting on this board and Sup Forums for a long fucking time and dont give a fuck about battlefield hardline memes

This. People who say "Trump likes Fox /Fox are Trump supporters" didn't pay attention.
Fox was trying to crash Trump as much as CNN was trying to help him (Before they realized he really was a serious candidate)
CNN was trying to hurt the Republican Party and Fox was trying to ensure a GOPe candidate won- Both failed miserably and Trump made them, and many other news agencies, look like fools.
He proved that no channel/paper is good and any good reporters and journalists are a rarity. Ones that keep an open mind and put facts ahead of headlines, ratings, or allegiances. Which he thanked those that did not run slanderous stories about him.