What happens here?

Alabama seems pretty pointless

Epic college football collapses.

Incest

Huntsville is the highest density of engineers on the planet

/Thread

barber motorsports park is a beautiful facility and a god damn national treasure

>giant spiders roam the fields close to human development

Why the fuck would anyone live there?

a shitload of DoD and aero faggots

That's why it's great. You can do whatever you want. No liberal pandering, no gun laws (you need a permit for CC, but it's shall issue), and lots of fucking awesome food.

Also good if you're into engineering, college football, or the military.

Pretty much a shittier Georgia. Not as bad as Mississippi though. GA is the best southern state by far. And of course if you aren't a southern state you're just shit.

My granddad worked for NASA, is retired now. Now he spends all his time playing civ and shooting small furry animals.

Its 75 degrees in January right now.

Also most people are redpilled because of the nog population, but have to hide it.

Alabama is OK. I just wish they'd let us gamble here. I hate having to drive to Florida or Biloxi to pend my money.

thats a funny way to spell Louisiana

This. If you are a software engineer, you have at least heard of Huntsville.

The whole city is chalked full of autismos.

But at we got Andalusia: it's the site of the world Domino championship.

>be me
>be /RacistSlightlyHomoSexualWhiteBoy/
>be political science
>be in library, preparing for my politics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldn't get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do Electrical Engineering and Pre-Med Nursing double majors

If you are not in an political science or the sociology field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjects in college are not real subjects

Yeah Louisiana is shittier than Mississippi you're right.

probably pointless threads asking about states intended to slide worthwhile threads from the catalog.

Mobile is one of the most important port cities in the country.

Pic related, it's ringed by military bases like a damn fortress

Hyundai, Mercedes, Kia, Nissan, Toyota, SCA, Remington and others I can't remember built New greenfield plants here in the last two decades. We're quietly becoming a manufacturing center. Huntsville is cosmopolitan all out of proportion to its size because of Redstone Arsenal and NASA. Liberals generally stay the fuck out because they think Bull Conner still turns dogs and firehoses on the negros in Birmingham. By the way, stay the Fuck out of Birmingham. It's 75% Dindu. Kind of wish they'd left the Confederate battle flag flying over the statehouse. As long as it was there, liberals were convinced were racist backwards rednecks. Which, arguably, we are, but with the jobs coming here, eventually they'll come, too.
Incest, the one thing white trash and the elite have in common. The elites just pretend it's to "keep the bloodline pure". Cletus just thinks his cousin is hot. And he's right.

Whatever. We'll just win it next yead

>listening to a f aggot

Neck yourself.

The spiders are mostly harmless and help keep the mosquitoes in check.

He's not wrong. The SJW bullshit is here, but really muted. Even on campus here, they're quiet because they're outnumbered.

This, senpai. I hated living here when I moved in 2004. More recently I've realized that the backwoods mentality keeps the faggots out and freedoms high. Still not staying, just learned to see the best of it.

Alabama seems to have at least 4 points, maybe more, based on the state outline here. Idk what you're talking bout op

Better than being a yank either way.

you must live in the birmingham area

holy shit I had no idea

It's a sweet home

>We

best state and Huntsville best city

That's rather short to be the Alabama constitution

nothing wrong with cousins I mean if old/new testament bible didn't ban it its ok

autism much its ok most ppl here have me 2 in fact

I'm from Huntsville. Can confirm. The nice parts of town are filled with very smart white people.

We only just legalized interracial marriage in 2000.

What has your shit state done to keep coalburners and dindus in line?

'nun y'alls business, now GIT

I like the bike museum

To kill a mockingbird was my least favorite book in high school

This, also its a Nazi town. It's where all the Operation Paper clip people went after the war.

>A place that simply exists

Define pointless, if you can.

Food is better in Louisiana than Mississippi