ITT

It's September 10'th, 2001.

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxwiki.org/Coptic_Calendar#The_Coptic_year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cant wait to see my two favorite towers tommorow

I feel safe

whatever happens tomorrow its the fault of the jews!

op is a faggot

tfw starting my job tomorrow morning on the 90th floor

im fucking hyped man im gonna be making good money

Life's good, but everything is just feeling so regular, so plane

I got a hot tip that tonight's lotto numbers in New Jersey are 5 16 22 35 36 37

The only only thing that can kill my boner, which I'll call the "World Trade Center", would be an attack in New York City.

Hey guys, check out what I set up! Wanna see me knock them down?

Say you're a 14 year old kid who wakes up on 9/10/2001, knowing everything that's going to happen.

Would you be able to stop it? How? Who would even take you seriously?

Wtf I love muslims now

You wouldn't be able to stop it. You wouldn't want to try either otherwise you'd be hauled away on September 12th.

"And today, class, we will be investigating the melting points of metals. For our demonstration, we will be looking at the effects of burning jet fuel on steel beams."

Muslims aren't all bad.

Shit! I'm late for my flight! I should be okay if I can get to the airport at least 10 minutes before takeoff.

I don't think Gary Condit had Chandra Levy killed but that dude definitely knows more than he's telling.

I really like the local kebab places. Maybe Muslim immigration isnt bad at all

Gonna go to the lookout bright and early tomorrow! Sit there till noon!

You bomb the airport

>Find Lindsay Lohan before she goes full cocaine
>???
>profit

>so plane

Underrated.

אם אתה יהודי, לא ללכת לעבודה במגדלי התאומים מחר

>have video camera ready.
>catch perfect vid of both 1st and 2nd planes impact towers
>profit

Jet fuel can't steal memes.

(That wasn't a meme until years later, stop breaking the 4'th wall.)

Oldfag detected.

>I call my stockbroker order him to Short airlines stock and insurance companies

Lol

>Record a message acting as a child victim of a terrorist being forced to explain that there has been explosives placed inside the world trade centre, and various planes will be hijacked to escape to the middle east
>Demand that every engineer in New York must get paid ten times their current rate from all employers as they are the true overlords of society
>Demand that nobody even try to look for explosives, especially because nobody is even authorised to do so except engineers
>Unless these demands are met, explosives will detonate on 9/11
>Ring fire departments
>Ring Airports
>Ring police departments
>Ring as many offices as I can in the world trade centre
>The meme spreads to engineers
>If threats are taken somewhat seriously and there are actual restrictions on looking for explosives, it might make someone who knows there shit to actually find the explosives
>The only hope is to make people aware so that the plane doesn't attempt to cover it up & the explosives dont go off
>Some people will probably kill themselves with 6 bullets to the back of the head

Have you guys listened to the new System of a Down album? It's off the chain

People have forgotten the fact that 3 buildings went down on 9/11.

Who is System of a Down? He sounds edgy.

Weaponized autism.

I'd be comfy in a nostalgic sort of way. But the question is do I know what's going to happen? If I had all my memories of now back then that would be awesome.

this

Please listen to me the cockpit door of a plane must be terrorist proof or one day hijackers will crash a plane into a building.

Some of you are ok, don't go near the world trade center tomorrow morning

Take the no plane pill user

One of the biggest psyops of our time

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the WTC tomorrow

This card game is so fun!

I'm going to fly a plane tomorrow

Trips decide what I do to it

I can finally release my smallpox virus!

>September 10th, 2001

It is my 10th birthday today! I'm feeling so happy, NOTHING can keep me down!

FUCK.
Why did I order five million worth of American flags?!
This is the last time I order things drunk.

>1991
You are like a little baby.

Hey! Did you just hear Donald Rumsfeld's speech? Holy shit! How is 2.3 TRILLION missing from the DoD?!?! Whew. We're gonna see some serious cutbacks on the military, let me tell you!

>twitter
>2001
>potato

Man, they really fucked the skyline. I mean, I guess them being bombed was bad but they were ugly buildings.

God I wish the internet had a place where I could go and vent my hatred of niggers.

Some of you are alright, don't go down to lower Manhattan tomorrow

Guys, I've come from 20 years into the future to warn you that the Bush Administration planted explosives in the WTC towers and is faking a terrorist attack involving airplanes and will also launch a cruise missile into the pentagon.

Also, your next president will be a nigger and Donald Trump will be the one after that.

Thout also known as Tout is the first month of the Coptic calendar. It lies between September 11 and October 10 of the Gregorian calendar.
orthodoxwiki.org/Coptic_Calendar#The_Coptic_year

Time to call Seth MacFarlane. Make sure he sets his alarm to be on time to catch his flight out of Boston tomorrow.

eh, some towers were blown up.

First post, best post.

I think I'll invest heavily in Apple.

Super Mario Odyssey sure is taking a strange turn.

I've got a bad feeling that Bush guy is plotting something

Some of you goys are alright, don't go to work tomorrow

>Proceed to impregnate her at 14 teen old and then become white trash living in a trailer park

Is AOL down for anyone else?

you guys played golden sun on the GBA?! its so awesome!