Should meat-eaters be punished? Should they be put death? They have no problem eating animals that were put to death...

Should meat-eaters be punished? Should they be put death? They have no problem eating animals that were put to death, so should they suffer the same fate?

Vegans should be eaten.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>Leaf

Also sage

Fucking Leaf eating leaves. Isn't that cannibalism?

Leaf ... Leafs never change.

Leaf

you think plants don't feel pain, faggot? they don't cry out in despair as they're chopped to bits? just because you can't hear it you assume it doesn't happen. kill yourself

they would tast awful. no meat on them. Scrawny stringy muffugas

Pigs are highly intelligent animals. They outperform 3-year-old human children on cognition tests and are smarter than any domestic animal, and animal experts consider them more trainable than cats or dogs. We really shouldn't be eating them.

Yes meat is murder i agree with you. We should all live on fruits nuts and berries.

We need /vegpol/

Rake yourself

Reminder that the smell of freshly cut grass is actually the grass "screaming" in pain as you kill it.

Plants are murder, meat is murder, the only correct course of action is global thermonuclear detonation to destroy the biosphere to stop this never ending cycle of barbarism.

they might taste good if they're wealthy eating vegans and not tofu chewing degenerates

Many species we eat would be extinct without us there to cultivate them for consumption. Pretty much all of them but shit no vegan has ever seen up close, and shit that lives in the ocean.

kys

Pretty embarrassed to be a fucking canadian when i see shit like this posted.

>it's degenerate to have enough morality and empathy to care about the suffering of all beings

Vegetarianism is a white thing. I wouldn't expect a paki to understand.

>Pigs are highly intelligent animals. They outperform 3-year-old human children on cognition tests
Source?

Move south.

>should man-eaters be punished? should they be put to death?
yea probably

If I wanted to engineer a superbug, here is what I would do:

1. Find species similar to humans, especially pigs
2. Keep them in filthy, disease-infested environments
3. Feed them continual doses of antibiotics to select for the superbugs
4. Collect their waste, and aerosolize it to dispose of it by dispersing it through the air

Oh wait...

>1 post by this id

You can't kill someone to prove that killing is wrong. Meat is murder but so is murdering because of meat. The world needs correction not more violence.

UNLESS IT'S THE DAMNED SOULLESS MAINLAND CHINEEEEEEE!!!!! *^_^*

I felt that way too, but Canada's reputation is beyond saving. Embrace it and join your fellow leafs in our supreme reign of shitposting.

Did you know that plants feel pain?

They do.

Did you know that plants whiter and die when you hit them or threaten them?

It's 100% true.

Leaves feel pain.

Just google it.

Youtube about how plants release energy and talk to each other with vibrations and energy.

They are ALIVE just like us.

Vegans and Vegetarians are KILLING plants.

So they will now have to eat AIR!

By the way, I am SERIOUS.

Damn Commie Hippiecuck Leaf veganfag
We need a second wall to the north