Tell me about the Bogans.

I must know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45JP45Z4lyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Bogandoff?

they're fucking cunts, thats all you need to know

They're like your red necks except worse. Watch housos.

naw cunt, they're like juggalos

Bonjour, laisse moi te raconter la petite histoire de l'univers.

crikey m8 LE BOGNAFOF is true final boss XDD

do they
>whoop whoop
though?

They are fucking shit, stupid, violent junkies but useful in containing the cancer that is our major cities. I used to live in Western Sydney. Now I live in Outer Wesern Sydney, near the mountains, just behind the bogan belt and shit is comfy as fuck.

They are our last hope.

If we could somehow mobilise them, like the Jews do with niggers, we could retake this country and then cut off their centrelink.

tend to walk in packs, looking for fights. It's pathetic, a bogan nudged me on the side walk with all his mates surrounding him, I turned around and said 'What, excuse me?'

he walks up sticks his chest out (he was a tall lanky fella) he takes a swing at me, we rough house for a bit (I really don't like fighting) I pick him up throw him on the ground put my foot on his head tell him to fuck off.
(all the the while his friends is filming it they were clearly looking for a fight)

Next I get up walk back to school follows me the whole way (he was fuming mad) and that's when one of my mates from school went ballistic at him and said get the fuck off school property you are just antagonising people and he leaves.

I just think it's pathetic, and it sorta makes me sad people are even like that.

Turns out the school police officer new him, I did not press charges. I reckon he had a bad home life and I felt bad for him ehhhh.

What are bogans? Are they like the Aussie equivalent of white trash?

Yep.

this is the epitome of the mixed anglo-abo bogan
you can learn everything you need from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=45JP45Z4lyQ

Thanks, friend.

the bogan is a criminal shoehorned into society, this is how we keep the rate of violent criminals down and make australia look safe from the outside.
in other countries these people would be in prison but only rich people go to prison in australia.

this old lunatic will get a slap on the wrist.
but the sad part is, it would be a different story if he fired a gun at an intruder in his home.

They're loud, uneducated and lazy. The girls get knocked up in their teens and they guy disappears on her and pays child support. Communities of bogsns tend to develop around public transport like train stations. They're our niggers and need to be exterminated.

Bogans are a mixed bag for me. They leech off of Centrelink (welfare), and are generally pretty fucking retarded. However, they're bascially the Cronulla Riots in human form, and they'll ethnicallt cleanse anyone they don't like. They glass cunts and are always high on meth, or are drunk out the ass

When will this fucking meme die?

They're worse than any of our migrants except maybe Sudanese and lebs.

Our rednecks are actually not bad outside of meme tho. They tend to have decent living standards, iq etc
I'm inclined to think that's actually the case with the vast majority of bogans

Bogan can mean two different things; 1. a country bumkin (like our rednecks) 2. also used to describe druggies in the city who rely on gibsmedats.
This video pretty accurately sums them up.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Bogans are British rednecks.

Bogans are like the show Letterkenny but with more poisonous spiders.

So...rednecks?

Kind of just means country people, but it has a dual meaning and can also mean white, city druggies. Like you can be a country bogan and that's not really considered a bad thing or an insult but it can also refer to druggie bogans which is. Like how when you refer to rednecks and trailer trash.

Aus/pol/ thread is up mates:

"nudged me on the side walk "
We have FOOTPATHS in Australia you fucking dumb wannabe burger cunt.

Hard Cunts
Sick Burnouts
Cold Tinnies
Hot Prawns
Glassed Lebs
Thong Thrashings
Arvo Smokos
etc
Yall don't appreciate yalls bogan culcha

>FOOTPATHS
>all caps
Take it easy on the pressbuttons, Bogan