What changed from 2009 to 2016 to see such a change in race relations Sup Forums?

What changed from 2009 to 2016 to see such a change in race relations Sup Forums?

Racists didn't like Obama and minorities wanted to overthrow whitey, not a good mix.

>believing a post on Fox News's Twitter account
>good goyim.

The obvious answer.
JUICE

>WaPo poll

inb4 slightlyhomosexualwhiteboy copypasta

Read it again

People thought that Obama represented the end of ethnic conflict in America, but all he did was make people more racist.

King nigger fucked it all up

>Thinking race relations aren't going down the shitter
>literally having a summer where I would visit my father to watch nigger riots in metropolitan zones

I miss comfy nigger rioting night with my father

That does sound comfy.

>First nigger president
>Fucks shit up and leaves the country and the world a worse place as a result of his decisions

Is anyone actually suprised?

>BLM
>King Nigger
>increased gang violence
>Kill whitey

and to top it all off, the media telling you that if you think any of the above mentioned things are a problem, you're a racist.

>trusting WaPo
>trusting a WaPo poll cited by a Twitter account
>being this fucking gullible

8 years of race baiting.

That shit end Jan 20

"We need space for destruction."
"That drug dealer could've been my son. Tevin Geicke? Never heard of him."
"The police are deliberately targeting unarmed teenaged gentle giants."
It is a mystery.

Clearly Trump getting elected in 2016 was the big change.

Where did I say I trusted it retard?

Why the fuck did they put the later date on the lefthand side?

Race relations are about to improve dramatically under Trump, just watch. You can already tell that the country is getting more united than ever.

This nigger

people are more confident in saying things are shit now because they have been bombarded with propaganda, I doubt anyone thought things were generally great back then

for the record I think Blacks and Whites need to accept our mutual disdain and team up against Arabs and/or cultural marxism

moronic america-hating nigger president happened

I'm starting to think that organizations are beginning to reverse the time direction on charts like this in order to instill the unconscious association of "Left" with "progress".

>inb4 fox news leans right

shit, I forgot to mention Obongo's (or wherever it came from) agenda to go easy on 'teenagers' and 'violent offenders of color' because they need 'second chances' or whatever the fuck, but judges have been going soft as shit

in addition to: black mob violence, witness intimidation, and other tactics which drastically skew the crime statistics

People afraid of being called rasicst brought us here.

Obama played up incidents involving niggers and muslims way too much

Mr. President

Obama and the far left happened.

8 years of identity politics, and the rise of SJWs, who are basically thought police

thx for the new wallpaper

They overplayed the fact that diversity = no whiteys, and their idea that that's a good thing.

At the same time, universities and the media have been teaching non-whites that it's actually white people who want them dead.

Nice wallpaper

That image is the most cringe worthy meme ever

A faked birth certificate.

>People thought that Obama represented the end of ethnic conflict in America, but all he did was make people more racist.
People didn't learn from South Africa.

Whitey voted in Obama

In 2009 white people thought racism was over because they were no longer racist so they gave power to a black guy and discovered other races are more racist than they ever were.