Where does Sup Forums stand on bis?

Where does Sup Forums stand on bis?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html
out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I prefer the elder idol society .

aren't they sweet

Degenerates. Hang them.

>being gay

dont know about Sup Forums but OP is greased up and gaping for them

I'd let him fart in my mouth.

they are involved in the child fucker movement and should be shot

/polgbt/ is real

Sigh. I see the Daily Stormer has arrived. Its one thing to go after LGBT culture and the faggotry-show its become. However, there isn't anything wrong with being a non-flamboyant homosexual.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on bis?
>stand

I usually stand on their necks until they stop breathing.

If you risk giving your faggot AIDS to straight women there is no reason for you to be allowed to live

Just outside the oven watching them burn.

With my foot on their throat

On their necks.

would fuck that lad now

Try harder, Shlomo

The same place I stand with heteros and gays: if you're hypersexualized, you're degenerate. If you just happen to be attracted to both sexes and you have happy, healthy relationships where you're not overcompensating for other missing parts of your life, then great. Fuck off and stop making it an identity. Just be yourself. Otherwise, you should probably work out your issues, you degenerate fuck.

Fuck off faggot child fucker

our gays are precious...they are the one bargaining chip we have with the leftists against the islamic horde. we can pretend to defend gays for them when we all really know what we are fighting for.

Biscum
RRRREEEEEEEEE

Full autism post

They way you guys keep posting faggots almost seems like maybe you like them, ffs.

>Post images attempting to normalize pedophilia
>Pretend that I'm a leftist
>LOL TOTALLY PWNED THAT FAGGOT, I IS A WOKE STORMKANG N SHIET
>WHYTE PEOPLE WUZ NEVA GAY TIL DA KIKES POISONED OUR PEEPLEZ WIT IT

Bisexuals are the worst of the worst. Even pedophiles are better because they atleast stick to one side of the field.

Bisexual is exactly what it implies, they have sex with both genders. They are scum to gay men like myself because any possible relationship will never last as they suddenly decide to flip back to women and have a family.

Gays would be less hated over faggots and aids if biscum werent spreading aids to women.

Biscum is the AIDS bridge between gay and straight and it needs to be BURNED

holy fuck this is the first rational post I've ever seen about gay on Sup Forums

Okay Trudeau, get back into your autism cage

Homosexuality is the gradual hard-wiring of the brain to have an attraction exclusively to men. It is a perversion.

Bisexuality is the gradual hard-wiring of the brain to have an attraction inclusive to men. It is a perversion.

>enraged biscum
Kek

>Thread has zero credible evidence cited in it, just "Muh gas the faggots"

Full autism thread.

canadians should die

So should americans. Nuke north america kthx
Actual nukes this time britain, your niggerbomb didnt work.

You would think a fuckin' leaf would be an expert on degeneracy, but I guess not.

Bisexuality is the ultimate red-pill. Women are inferior to men in every way and are only useful for breeding.

Jesus Christ kid

So that is what bottled water looks like in 3rd world countries?

they deserve to be killed,like every other degenerate

Degeneracy.

Definitely not triggered, I'd just like to hear a rational argument and not some autism ad nauseum on this topic.

You fucking retard burger.
>women are for breeding
Therefore men are for relationship?
Bisexuals don't do gay relationships, they're gay heartbreakers.
But a fat basement burger like yourself only knows of pure homo relationships from boku no pico.
Day of the rope

Educate yourself

>t. Raging faggot who got left by a biguy who left him because he has raging autism and just happened to land a girl

we really need to get this thing going.
i want to see leftists marching for pedo rights by the end of spring.

Higher risk of aids.
Higher risk of domestic abuse.
Higher risk of child abuse, whether it's their adopted child or not.
In all likelihood less white folk breeding giving niggers and sandniggers another fucking entryway to taking over demographics.
Fuck you, Mike Pence 2020.

>these are the faggots playing right wingers.
You know who you are.

I don't want bisexuals giving women AIDS that's all the argument you are worthy of faggot

Oh yeah I forgot, you are also normalising and in fact encouraging what is a mental fucking illness.

same

>Gay Culture
>Gay Culture
>Gay Culture

Fuck you, Trump 2016 Muhammad

Fucking gay

>american full butthurt mode
Sounds like you're project eh, burger

It okay.

This
And yet one of your country's sperglords derailed my argument with the oh so clever 'leaf'

please give me more

>be gay
>want to have kids
>agree children should have a mother and father
>agree declining white birth rates is a problem and whites need to start breeding again

Wat do? Inb4 kys

I like how the third guy is not included

That picture is perfect

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.
Unless they're celibate, ALL GAYS SUBSCRIBE TO GAY CULTURE AND THE THINGS I LISTED.
Would you let a muslim into your neighbourhood? No? What are you an islamophobe?
Why is the same concept but for sodomites in fucking Cantonese for how well you hypocritical faggots seem to grasp it.

Cock standing at attention

The blonde reminds me of a young trump

Trap """gf"""

would slide deep into those boipuccis

Conversion therapy.
Repent.
If not that then encourage everyone to not be like you.
If not that then kys.

shut up styx

i hate gays and would have them gassed

that said I can't summon too much hate for brasil boy

he's gonna be dead in an alleyway by 21 anyway

Whatever faggot, just don't come complaining here if whites get wiped out because
>be gay
>stop existing in one generation because you didn't think this through

no homo but that hair is on point

I fucking hate you retards
>hurr durr generation dead cuz gay
That would require EVERYONE to be gay, likely including you. Unless you are achmed

You remind me of vegans who live in a place with few others of their kind
>WE EAT GRASS
>WE SAVE DA PLANET
when it would take more than 5 people in an apartment to make a noticeable effect

Best in slot? Or the two faggots in the picture?

But conversion therapy doesn't work

Quality leaf shitposting

You're conflating cultural values with individual activities. "Gay Culture" when we think of it, is exactly what you probably think of it: a bunch of degenerate faggots acting like shitheads and weirdos because they're attention seekers and fucktards. Engaging in homosexuality outside of the aforementioned bubble isn't a problem. Likewise, with Muslims, if they believe (and act) upon the idea that westerners are shit, gays should hang (as you believe to), want to enforce Sharia law, etc., then obviously that is something worth purging from society. And it is a problem as shown by the failure to integrate into western society. I'm not for banning of Muslims, its just that many of the ideas that are attached to their (Muslims) identity (because of their culture) have real world consequences correlated with them. Nuance is key.

I invite you, repressed homos, to read David and Jonnathan's story. Bible's greatest hero was a fag and God was okay with it.

Blacks are twice as likely to be gay çompared to whites. Possibly more due to heavy repression of homosexuality i the black community. I have no figures outside of genpop of the US and black v white so if you have other questions some one else will have to take them

>Argument

You didn't post an argument. You posted some bullshit memes and muh feelings.

>Where does Sup Forums stand on bis?

What fags of days past did: live a normal life, raise a family, if you REALLY can't resist the urge and MUST fuck dudes in the ass, live with the stigma and keep that shit secret.

ITS ALREADY HAPPENING YOU IDIOT
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11807740/half-young-people-heterosexual-lgbt-homosexual-yougov.html
out.com/news-opinion/2016/3/11/less-50-teens-identify-straight-says-new-study
Obviously birth rates are influenced by more than this but to suggest this has no effect or little effect is fucking ludicrous.
If I only said it when there was genuine risk of 70-80% faggotry then it'd already be too late and there'd be no fucking point in saying it.
Have you tried it? Or is it illegal in Aus?
Cultural values are going to be most prevalent in what your primary identity these days is, and for gays, that is being gay. Of course many, indeed most may not go to these pride parades or break public indecency laws, but as I previously stated, in gay couples, there is higher risk of domestic abuse. In gay families, there is higher risk of child abuse. Indeed gay men account for most child sexual abuse and exploitation. You don't need to be attention seeking as you imply to count towards these statistics, but you do need to engage in homosexuality. Moreover these behaviours aren't being tackled, some are even being encouraged, what with some nations (I can't remember which, my brain wants to say it was either England, France or Germany) making it legally fine if you have bareback sex with someone who doesn't know you have HIV, even if the recipient wants to press charges, and I'm sure we need not go into the disturbing underbelly of gay culture that, despite being as out if sight as can be, is very much alive and very, very disgusting.

kek great fucking pic
the right panels are all true tho

>Cultural values are going to be most prevalent in what your primary identity these days is.

I agree with this, however the conclusion we reach is a bit different. This means there needs to be a change in 'gay culture' if you will. Why do gays tend to be overrepresented in STDs, public decency laws, etc.? Its because the forefront of the movement in the 60s decided being as ridiculous and as shameless as possible (with flamboyancy and risk) was the route to go down. They could have chosen to be just like you minus the gay sex, because the culture phenomenon is fucked up.

>Moreover these behaviors aren't being tackled

This is precisely my point, its a cultural hangup- an impenetrable mental block- with identitarian snowflake leftists who think you can do anything and everything and still be "just like everyone else". If it was just gay sex minus the culture, these issues wouldn't be nearly as profound.

Also, knowingly infecting someone with HIV should be a crime, and I'd go a step further to say if you are aware of any STIs you have you have to notify your sexual partners of this. Again, this goes to my point about gay culture.

While I appreciate the common ground, none of that addresses how certain undesirable behaviours are near exclusive to gay men, such as the child sexual abuse I keep going on about, which, for obvious reasons, does require them to be gay and not merely degenerates.

Kill them with fire

Brb nap, it's like 6:30 here and I feel like death.

>Gays are child abusers
>Exclusively gay

Lmao what.

This is a prime example on why Le based Gay is the same thing as Le based Jew and Le based Nigger is fucking retarded. We're not cucking in anything for Le based subhumans.

i made a bunch selling off BTC before the crash, if I smash Madison's boy puss, is that degenerate Sup Forums?

Bisexuality isn't real, bisexuals are just fags in denial

I think the risque and outlandish culture I talked about in the previous post applies here too. When you're influenced by a culture that promotes extreme risk and hypersexualization, you're more likely to break the general bounds of what is considered civilized. Most heterosexuals know that talking/engaging to minors in a sexual manner is a big no-no by and large, and there are active elements within mainstream heterosexual culture (if you will) that make it absolutely fucking taboo to do so. Of course, its still taboo among homosexuals but not to the same extent as heterosexuals, not even close. Of course, they'll whine and bitch about how its taboo for them too (and it probably is for a great deal of them too), but based on the statistics, its not even close to the same degree. You catch my drift?

You totally ignored that whole point I made later on. You not being a cuck doesn't make the argument invalid.

Are those Thai bi bois or Japanese idorus?

I really can't tell anymore.

That guy has a nice ass anyway. I don't mind LGBT people.