When did you realize kurds are the good guys?

I mean really, all other factions are shit

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/kurdistan-iraq-trump-usa-independance.html
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-trump-idUSKBN143176
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/12/the_kurds_and_president_trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

oh look it's the "kurds are good guy" meme

they are just another power faction, no better than any of the others
today, we paint them as the good guys because we are arming them
I see them as equal to the taliban

supporting the kurds will lead to 50 years of diplomatic headache
they are stateless and have been waging war on basically everyone for decades
b supporting them, the west will be blamed for everything they do afterwards, and the kurds engage in all kinds of terrorist activity

well it's turned out p good for the jews so far.

HOW ABOUT WE DESTROY ANOTHER MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRY TO CREATE ANOTHER HAVEN FOR A MINORITY ETHNIC GROUP LETS SEE HOW THAT GOES guyz

>I see them as equal to the taliban
nigga u crazy

kurds are good guys, they threat everyone right and respect others, even the jews

after the kurds we should create an assyrian state, an alawi state if Syria goes to shit, and also maybe a druze state or something

I'd prefer the breakup of Turkey and for the Kurds to have their own state

HOWEVER

they're literally just jogging in place. Assad/Russia/Iran/Hezbollah coalition are the ones with the best chance to destroy ISIS

ISIS has no soldiers, the west is literally attacking the only one capable of fighting isis, assad, they want ISIS to went destablize the whole area and make the middle east a free for all battlefield that they can plunder with their radical puppet.

so much wasted potential

In June 2014, ISIL had at least 4,000 fighters in Iraq, and the CIA estimated in September 2014 that it had 20,000–31,500 fighters in Iraq and Syria.

syrian army
Active personnel 150,000 [2] to 178,000(30% to 50% shrink according to sources

the only ones joining isis are people whos entire homes were destroyed and then claimed by puppets of the west, left without resources and such they turn to banditry aka isis, same as looters and such.

Thank God Trump is pro-Kurds and is rumoured to nominate people who support independence as diplomats

but like the jews, an ethno-state in the middle east will be constantly under attack

a kurdish state would need constant millitary support, which would be a massive financial cost and have us once again painted as imperialist hedgmons

and we get nothing out of it

I'm not sure you you know little about the taliban, or little about the kurds; perhaps both

the taliban were a regional resistance movement to overturn local corruption, the mafia and opresive rule from the capitol
they fought against invading russians, then against invading americans

they were oppressive to their own people, and corrupt in their own way; but their crimes came nowhere near those of ISIS
and they proliferated the drug trade, but who hasn't in the middle east

the kurds are also a regional/ethnic resistance movement, fighting the oppressive rule of mainly turkey
they also resort to terrorism targeting civilians
they would do terrible things to the bathist who supported saddam's campaign against them; and would trade in arms/drugs to fund thmeselves

neither group is "good" or "right"
it's just at the moment they are the only ones motivated to fight ISIS in their territory; and we need to shut the door on ISIS everywhere
they are a small force, and don't/won't worth well with other anti-isis forces

>when did you realize kurds are the good guys?
when I fought with some in Iraq in 2003-2004

Based as fuck

>they also resort to terrorism targeting civilians
#NotAllKurds

Taliban = a group
Kurds = a People

Iraqi kurdistan is based, Rojava is a little less so but still no terror (only (((allegedly))))

kurdish movement is also secular and nationalist in nature, while Talibans, although kind of pashtun nationalists, are also primarily islamist

Some kurds are even naming their kids Trump cause they're so happy

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/kurdistan-iraq-trump-usa-independance.html

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-trump-idUSKBN143176

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/12/the_kurds_and_president_trump.html

For some reason I can't open kurdistan24.net tho. Why do they hate brazilians?

well clearly not all kurds are engaged in terrorism, as not all people in northern afganistan were

yet the PKP engages in terrorism routinely and enjoys popular kurdish support
undoubtedly these are the groups that would form a government

Marxist Arabs. Good guys.

Just as bad as commies. The only good middle easterners are the yazidi and the Druze, if only from an anthropological level as anachronistic pre Christian and Pisslam society

PLEASE COME TO BRAZIL

>Arabs

mkay

All I know is that Putin is uplifting the Kurs in order to destroy ISIS while also crippling Turkey. I support it because I want to see the roaches fall.

Trump LOVES kurds too

Trump and Putin will make Kurdistan real for the first time ever

MKRFTFTE

Wtf I love narco-terrorist Marxist separatists now!

thought this was morocco kek