>Don't stab me

You can see his eyes shut

>Anglos are huma-

>Germany dindu nuffin
Typical nigger kraut cunt.

I think he hates white people, desu senpai

>OP perpetuating the idea that you can only be racist against niggblacksrs

Fucking leaf

It makes sense. If you don't hate the most inferior people, then you should also accept all the other types of shitskins who are less inferior than niggers.

>t. Winston "Germany is becoming to strong and i was a drunk Zionist puppet and i have pride in that." Curchill

They look like buds.

Kayne 2020 for the Republicans?

>Germany wuz a good boy. He dindu nuffin. He didn't invade British allies. Thats all made up by them ebil Brits

that perfect, smooth transition

Do limeys really think hiding on their island behind the Royal Navy is "winning the war"? It's what they've done in every war

Why is 3am at night a meme?

>i find it fine that we fucked up a peace treaty 20 odd years ago and its all germanys fault for the second war due to im a drooling retard and cant make a proper peace treaty

You're behaving like a nigger right now. Fucking stormfags. Two sides of the same coin.

>Kanye West goes on national TV in 2005 and declares George Bush doesn't care about black people
>does numerous crazy things since then
>hangs out with Trump, doesn't call him out on anything other than being a good friend
>lefties still think Trump is a racist when Kanye could have made front page news calling him one
>lefties

>stating the truth is acting like a nigger now
is this british humor that i keep hearing about?

Trump is straight up gangsta nigga

lul that melanin goddiss that said "say his name one more time and I burn em" while holding up a pair of kanye shoes

What is so hard to understand you dense cunt? If you invade a British ally don't act surprised when we bomb your fucking cities. There was a balance of power and your hero, Hitler, whom destroyed Europe and nationalism for good wanted to upset that. We warned him, he didn't listen. If anyone to blame it is germany.
>n-n-no former treaties
irrelevant you moronic stormfag.

Because Hillary was asleep at 3 am, when her phone was blowing up from calls to request aid for Benghazi.

She slept through their demise.

United Cuckistan

You betrayed the Finns in WWII.

Nobody cares about finns though

Does anyone notice how he goes in for a normal handshake but quickly changes to a bro shake? Really makes me tink

>stormfag
>implying i like hitler or anything about ww2
Are you retarded? i never said anything about hitler or the nazis you nigger
>whom destroyed Europe and nationalism for good wanted to upset that.
You and the french faggots and your vast empires ruined it in when you had to lie in order to get the Americans involved in world war one
>implying former treaties are not shit
hidden treaties with the world powers and Serbias stubbornness is what caused ww1 in the first place

Nobody cares about fucking bongs, either.

Your entire nation is drowning in a flood of shitskins anyways. Dont think we will help you.

now THIS is shitposting!

>naked music video
That is all