Red pill me on slavery

>United States prior to the civil war

Would u have imported the shitskins to pick your cotton, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, but I wouldn't mind a few qt sex slaves.

no

Some Danes wanted to do it back in 1700s but the nobility put a stop to it. No Negroes on danish soil.

So we took over an island and move all the African slaves there to make sugar and pick cotton. When it became hip to free slaves we simply sold the islands to you burgers and sailed home to our 100% white nation.

sorta I mean even with slaves the cotton industry wasn't that lucrative . it wasn't till the cotton gin did cotton become really profitable and even then the sugar industry was even more profitable

clever girl

Damn

Nah, I'd use irish slaves. They were cheaper.

S-Source?

Black women yanked straight out of the jungles did not look that good, those bodies came from a couple hundred years of domestication and the introduction of white genetics

>Red pill me on slavery

>letting brown people on your land

jews did it.

>Nubian girls were the cheapest and least popular, fetching up to 20 pounds sterling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire

Daily reminder that black slaves were the least desirable world wide yet Americans imported them en masse

Redpill?
Ok, here's a few.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North AFrica between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). AFrica was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and This started colonialism.
Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Dutch ships traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. But Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other AFricans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how rich African kings and princes GOT RICH

Uncle Abe's plan was to send those dirty nigs back, then booth blew his brains out... Fucking southern retards

based peninsula jews

The first slave owner in the colonies was a black man that had a servant and sued to keep the servant for life.

Slavery - Black man started it

Probably not. My family is predominantly Irish so we more than likely would have been out picking cotton for the blacks so they could give it to the plantation owner and pass it off as their own work.

>you will never have a little redhead slave girl serve you tea
>you will never give her a potato to play with as a doll
>she will never sit on the potato to incubate it and hatch it because that's where irish people come from

And who ran 95% of the slave trade?

Don't blame us, Shylocks.

Good info in this vid, OP.

>youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

Explains the whole slave trade.

we also made special ships for the transport of Africans to the States for sales. As you can see from the original drawings we packed them quite nicely. We were one of the largest slave transporters in Europe. In fact it made the groundwork for our shipping companies of today (Maersk).

>mfw Danes were inhumane slavers but we dodged the bullet and have no bad rep

Eww

>paying to import niggers
Do you think I'm a fucking liberal?

Southern gentry here.

We should have just paid poor southerners to do it. It didn't work out as well as we hoped for as long as we hoped.

>fucking your livestock

This is degenerate.

The arabs did slavery right. They castrated the men.

Extremely inefficient compared to industry, requires the importation of (usually) foreign people with foreign culture and the violation of the NAP (which I do not personally condone). Not only is slavery immoral and reprehensible but from a purely utilitarian standpoint it is inefficient and shitty compared to even the most basic forms of industry.

Would have been much better if Lincoln haf lived

>Would u have imported the shitskins to pick your cotton, pol?
>imported the shitskins
>imported
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Act_Prohibiting_Importation_of_Slaves

No imports since1807.

Slaves were the derivatives market of the 17th century. No one but the rich owned and traded in slaves, and their continued use only hurt the innovation that would have replaced them.

So in your stupidity you support those who rig the game historically as well as those who rig the game now.

...you should probably kill yourself.

>Would u have imported the shitskins to pick your cotton, pol?
No

And on that pic, we should be honest here: African kings and queens sold their black slaves to the whites who brought them to the Americas. Just sayin.

Almost all slaves directly out of africa were males. Black women who got caught up in slavery, were exclusively house nannies and concubines. Don't fall for the jew narratives.

>Invade your white brother states
>Kill 600,000 whites
>To free your precious blacks
>Still sucking black cock today

le Northron.

why are there only two types of black girls?

There's-
>Beyonce black girls
&
>Aunt Jemima black girls

And i don't see any aunt Jemima in that pic

DELETE THIS

>Americans imported them en masse

They also gorge themselves on junk food and die of obesity. Burgers aren't the most healthy people on this planet, nor do they always make the most wise decisions.

Sun exposure kills white people

I can count to potato.
Welcome to po/tato land.

They needed the manpower

Legal in leafland

Fucking topkek

At the time, I don't think there were enough of us.

I'm beginning to think that slavery was a mistake, beyond the moral ramifications...

Yes, I would have owned an entire house of black men to rent out to the Swedes.

Slavery was shit
>lets import millions of niggers for free labor
>niggers quickly become outdated farming tech
>oh no now they are a fucking plague on our society who could have seen that coming

WTF now I hate Denmark

The tropical/sub tropical sun is lethal to white people if they are exposed enough for long enough

Damn thanks for the info, here's a (You) for your trouble.

Slavery is actually still going on in Africa today, it's one of the few places on earth where slavery is still widespread and commonplace.

And yet, nogs in the states whine on and on about "muh homeland" and "muh continent", ignoring the horrid conditions and widespread corruption and poverty in Africa.

They blame it all on colonialism, but can't seem to keep from starving without support from white countries. Also, the culture of Africa gave us such wonderful things as female genital mutilation, child soldiers hooked on heroin, AIDS LOL, and who can forget Malaria or cutting off the hands of slaves who steal?

So, thanks Africa, for being the source of epic and horrific lulz throughout the ages.

Africa is a sad state of affairs. Beautiful land, ignorant people. Though that's the case most of the world over...

>that Pepe
>I do declare, it's time fo y'all slavecucks to git pickin'!

Saved.

One thing to keep in mind, every culture up until the industrial revolution had slaves. To live the life of comfort and relative ease the average westerner is used to would require several slaves per person. Roman citizens lived a comparable lifestyle to ours, and they did it by having slaves.

Yes and we're paying for it now, it was a sin, or a mistake, but either way we're paying for it now.

I like how he also dresses like an archetypal pimp

Nathan Bedford Forrest was rumored to have an illegal slave importation business. It's unlikely he was the only one.

>To free your precious blacks
To preserve the union you wished to destroy. If you had simply deported them, everything would have been fine. But, you bastards loved them so much that we're now 12% black.

Gee, ya think?

This. Fucking Southern fags wanted slavery in the west, cowboys weren't havin that shit and they threw a hissy fit. Fuckin pussies. Wish the yankees had killed all their men, impregnated the women and taught those little bastards how to talk right.

That's why you wear a long sleeve shirt and a hat. You'll notice in photos up till the mid 20th century everyone wears long sleeves, a hat and even a jacket even in blazing hot conditions. They understood this.

Before civil war 68% of slave owners were black or mixed.

DELETE

What would the Americas be without the trans-atlantic slave trade.

Sauce Plox?

Good thing we have so many guns. Only killed 300,000 of you cucks last time.

If they knew how things would turn out today, the Founding Fathers would have taken all the slaves, dumped them off in Haiti and imported Irishmen to pick cotton.

Things didn't change that much or that quickly back then. Violent revolutions and wars were the gears slipping in a world with little democracy.
Changes are less catastrophic now.

we wuz kings n sheeeeeeit dats why we be likin all dat jewlery n sheeeit

Heat stroke

Hey, that one girl has a dick! I want a refund!

Nigerian women can look pretty good but other than that nah

Why isn't he circumcised?

Just as many out here in the west bro come at me. Goddamn sisterfucking welfare queens dragging down our economy

I would have picked my own goddamn cotton and avoid 150 years of having to deal with niggers.
Also, source?

Fucking jews.

youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>confederates secede to KEEP their precious nigs in the country
>confederates attack first initiating the war
>Union invades in order to keep the country together and strong
>Lincoln believes the white man is superior and wants to send niggers back to Africa
>Booth shoots him
>Southern legislators fight to keep niggers in the South for labor purposes
>To this day the federal government aid goes mainly to Southern states (highest nigger population regionally)

Technically you are sucking black cock and you always have

Interesting. According to this the price of a young European virgin qt was more expensive than a big house. Even African slaves a tenth of the price were way too expensive for anyone but rich people

Why do so many black americans share the surname of founding fathers. Jefferson, Hamilton, Washington, Jackson etc. Are they descendants? Could those founders have resisted plentiful easy black pussy?

Would that make black americans more american than white americans, most of whom descend from post civil war immigrants.

Southerners are actually massive cucks
my sides

Yeah but you faggots still support the confederates. These were cunts wanting to keep slavery instead of hiring white people to do the farming.

You invaded us cuck, never forget that.

You are the betrayers and the nigger-saving libtards. I hope that like your grandfathers, you get a chance to die for the black dick you love, and soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

Not all societies were so smart. Arabs took thousands of black slaves to Iraq and they eventually revolted and caused massive problems for the Islamic Caliphate.

this, a small minority, 3% of southerners were slave owners and fucked over the country for generations

owning slaves is just as bad towards your fellow white man as hiring illegals today..

The biggest misconception with slavery is that people seem to think whites just went over there and captured them. In reality, it doesn't matter whou tbe buyer was because they were members of losing tribes who were going to be slaves regardless.

As for numbers, the States acquired 388,000 slaves between 1525 and 1866. Brazil acquired something like 4.6 million.

Tiny nigger dick detected.

can't argue with that

Yep. The Africans could have murdered all of the sailors and stolen the ship if they wanted to. (There weren't a lot of sailors because there needed to be room for the slaves.) Instead they rounded up their people and sold them off for money.

Even black people hate black people.

Seriously we can thank them for the nigger problem.

Your father Lincoln the cuck was a liar and so are you. You invaded the sacred Southland and you slew the whites of the north and south, to worship the black cock your grandfather sucked and so do you today.

Keep lying Northron, and keep sucking black dick like your forefathers did.

Well, slaves took the last names of their owners, so that's the reason so many have "planter names". Of course, plantation owners also couldn't resist the black pussy in a lot of cases, which is why American nigs are like ~25% Euro. But mulatto children and fully African slaves got the owner's last name all the same

the second to last >
when? after they conquered us and we had no voice on that matter and as if the Republicans would have given all of those tasty voters you dumb nigger lover

explain the civil rights movement yankee cuck

Funny that they're all mixed. Even niggers know that darkies are hideous.

Naw brah over here on the west coast we were slaughtering injuns while you fags fought over the guerillas. You're looking for yankeefags

That's alright, they weren't even yeomen.

you were arming a fort outside one of the biggest Southern ports as if any nation would allow this

It was becoming more a burden to have slaves by that point. Civil war in the US broke out because of states rights and how they were being ignored by the federal government, not to keep slaves.

except not most slaver were in the cotton or sugar industry and most whites were sustenance farmers who grew food for themselves and enough to plant next year

they were in different markets

How can white people pretend the Cherokee over here weren't Afro-Orientals? Literally everyone who's "white" and "black" with legitimate Cherokee blood are B+. Our people were already over here and described as light skin and beautiful compared to the other Natives. The Cherokee of today look nothing like pic related. They all look like red skin freaks. They can't grow beards and look like all the other tribes and aren't distinguishable at all. I don't know whether to solely blaim Andrew Jackson for this or the "jews" and the $5 injuns.

Not all "African-Americans" are black. Most of them came over here O+. They only got A+ from being rape babies of you Europeans. The B+ ones came over here from the Hebrew tribes. Please stop acting like all "African-Americans" are one, the same people and two, all came from Africa. That's nonsense.

you abo nigger the cotton industry was never the same after the end of slaver it stopped being king

I know none of you fucken retards will believe me but in the Central Desert, we still have slaves and mammy's.
>They can't survive without the homesteads.

Fuck up cunt it was over state rights to own slaves

if it wasnt for the south we would be like france it was the south that put Trump in the White House

The truth behind black slavery:

A bunch of Spaniards went to Africa and met with a bunch of nignog villages. The Spaniards showed them booze, and they loved it. They traded their most retarded and fucked up slaves for a bunch of booze, the Spaniards took them back to the US and traded the nignog retard slaves for gold and silver, because the US had a fuckton of unused land and very few workers. The slavers in thr US bred the nignogs for endurance and low health upkeep so they would sell better. The idiot inbred plantation owners treated the nignogs like family and taught them English and treated them waaay too good. Eventually the south seceded from the Union because they were rich as fuck and had to support the vastly more populated north by high taxation without representation because Lincoln won. Lincoln freed slaves in confederate states for seceding as a political move to prevent attack from France and England. Nearly 10 years later slaves were finally freed from the northern states that did not secede due to political pressure.