You rage, you lose

youtube.com/watch?v=nE8nQZPfYpY

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh yeah samatha bee.

The girl that needs canned laugh because the actual audience is bored as shit on their cellphones and that send her childrens to allwhite school while niggers have no education on the street next to it.

Yeah I love liberal people lol all cities and educated people that voted hillary to send niggers back in their hole haha

hahahahaha

trumps getting 8 years

hahahahahahaha

also woman cant crack a descent joke.

....And i lost.

wtf is wrong with that country, holy fuck

>everybody walk the dinosaur

If you're ugly and unfunny, go liberal honey.

Why is she wearing wal-mart pajamas on tv?

I'm not giving her views, you shouldn't either.

She gets a year older every episode, what the fuck

user, why do you have these on your computer?

I think my biggest issue with these people is that "white identity" to them is... them. It's affluent upper middle rich families having manila get-togethers and being ironically and unironically lame. The idea of a poor white person doesn't exist in their minds.

Black people have a similar view, having seen TV families struggle with white issues ("oh not, jimmy's girlfriend caught him kissing samantha under the mistletoe! or whatever the fuck). They think that every white family is 2.5 kids a white picket fence with a dog. They think "white people problems" are the same inconsequential bullshit they were fed by TV.

When some portion of white culture flies in the face of those assumptions they discount them as "rednecks" or hillbillies or whatever. Those white people aren't REAL white people. They're niggers.

Anyway. Fuck these cunts.

Why is this rage baiting? She's right, he was a whiny minor celebrity who didn't experience racism.

i don't ever advocate hitting a woman, but this cunt is bringing my piss to a boil.

Didn't she campaign to keep out poorfag minorities out of her kids' school district?

classic sweden.

DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

why is it always the fucking leaf

I havr acended any and all forms of rage, anons you simply cant upset me anymore I am 500 + white resistance immune

Daily reminder that Samantha Bee is a HUGE shameless hypocrite.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. She calls everyone racist but yet doesn't want her children to be with underprivileged Black children.

I hope we ally with Putin just to glass Sweden.

>Didn't she campaign to keep out poorfag minorities out of her kids' school district?

Yep.

Careful nigger, As long as I'm in the same country as you, I have the power to take your life away.

Maybe too easy, but what the hell. Let's make some Krauts rage :DDD

This. Let people like this walk to a ghetto at night or a Shariah-controlled Muslim no-go-area.

>Sonne, Mond, und Sterne, gell!
: ^)

She's funny, white boys.
But she needs to fire her stylist.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMFG THIS WOMAN IS SO FUNNY!

Smantha Bee's neck looks like an over the hill street walker's wrinkled up, over used pussy.

>Claudia Roth
>rage

This bitch just makes me laugh. Even the (((MSM))) sees her as a joke. If you want me to rage, give me some Merkel material

HOLY SHIT!!!! Total mental illness

>that waste of digits
>finding a woman funny
>evaluating her fashion style

Found the faggot.

>sweeden
>"cuckistan"

based ben

>Merkel
eh... she will be gone soon enough. I rather concentrate on the future!

Lost what a disgusting cunt

nope. I guarantee you that she will be the next Kanzlerin. There are simply no alternatives. Gabriel is even worse.

You're still thinking short-term. Have you ever thought about the next generation of german politicians?

top fucking kek.

I remember watching Daily Show back in the day I wanted to get some news from Merica that were also entertaining. And this reminded me how unfunny everyone was - except the Jew of course

I think you mistyped that.
> you watch you lose

Stop giving her views, faggots.

wtf? where are these from?

sweden. obviously.

Your evidence is a picture of a mediocre singer and the massive chip on your shoulder.

Well done!

>trips of truth
Ok toblerone, if all goes well i might actually even be the kanzler (studying politics right now). Its impossible to see that far.
The best outcome would be 1933 all over again.

>some of those comments

Careful Hans you might get thrown in jail for that.....

It's sad to see Samantha Bee "banking" on the Tumblr demographic to save her failing show

It feels like watching someone on her period trying to be funny at Christmas dinner and the whole family is just uncomfortable

This bitch has no concept of "European History" or heritage beyond "OMG WE OPPRESSED PEOPLE FROM THE CONGO"

These aren't intelligent people by a long shot

They play this shit on our TV and it's the most cringe inducing unfunny shit ive watched in years.

Even before Trump was elected, I thought it was just some shitty political comedy shit but the entire thing was just completely anti-Trump.

>white autist got kidnapped and tortured by niggers last week
>this week a white 12 year old girl hung herself
She really couldn't be more of a cunt, could she? Just goes to show how detached these people are from the real world.

The entire premise of her show is to be bait. That's it. Her show is essentially "Bait tonight with Samantha"

My problem would be highlighting something that didn't deserve attention in the first place and giving it more attention, all to denigrate white people who are attacked in racially motivated crimes but who's attackers aren't charged with hate crimes.

How the whole show is setup is discusting. Think if there would be a tv show about blacks and dindoo nuffins there would be called out as rasists imeadeltly.

Free speech laws Toblerone. Dont you have that in der Schweiz?

*americuck *us

>confused german on work detox
there, there... Monday is soon enough.

kek

Ah, Samantha Bee, the twat that constantly waffles about white people, but the second her own spawn in the segregated rich white school get enriched by pupils from majority non white schools, she immediately signs petitions to stop this and screams that you can't just paint someone as racist because he has some issues with it. Just another hypocritical rich leftist, what else is new.

I shouldn't need to tell you but she's a jew.

She's trying way too hard, it's fucking irritating..

That's what happens when women attempt comedy

We need to spread this information about her BTW. I want to see her get eaten alive by the left.

>Those white people aren't REAL white people. They're niggers.

The funny thing is Sowell argues that black culture is essentially redneck culture. LEL

that bob ice is a faggot though

this. he was crying... what kind of gay shit is that

i dont care if people call me white boy as long as they're happy if i call them nigger

How many Swedish kids are being raped by Muslims at this moment?

Not much to say about this, I get called guerro all the time so yeah Bo Cuck Bice was being a pussy, but that bitch from fox news at the end is NOT WHITE

>she lists off all those white slurs
lol she thinks she's white, how cute

fucking kikes

Race traiters like her the rope is too good for them they'll be shot and/or skinned alive then fed to blacks not very far from her fantasies but yes that was very triggering lost

Nvm she's a Jew,rope instead then shot while her eyes turn black

Am I the only one who thinks Ellinor looks like JEB!?

Source?

see

She deserve being killed with a boxcutter

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I hate weeaboos.

He's right.

I have a theory that Country & Rap are basically the same thing.

>how you pull me over indoors man?

ok that was actually pretty funny.

She's hot.

fuck i hate leafs.#dayoftherakewhen

Is that Bee?
*slams the money on the counter*
I'm out!

The funniest thing about this is the clip with Huckabee. Samantha is fucking awful.

I did laugh at the $100 bill on the nightstand joke and felt bad that I did.

FUCK SAM BEE

Please never post again

lost

top zozzle

you hate yourself then

Gotta love these kind of shows. Keeps people divided and fuels the racewar we're all rooting for.