The Young Turks

Why do I feel physically nauseous at the thought at watching these guys videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I7ndQIqNa8Y?t=3m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=yvkRXi00p8c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE&t=2822s
youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU
youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YYUHDhhFdI8
youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're shitty people with terrible opinions, and deserve nothing but hellfire.

I honestly want to fuck Ana and cum in pussy. I`m getting hard just thinking about it.

It's not even them that make me nauseous anymore. It's their retarded fan base. Just go to the comment section of some of their videos. You'll wanna off yourself real quick.

fuck im alrdy about to cum

That's pretty gay dude

Because Ana is fucking better than you and you know you can never be on her level.

She's a 10/10 female, how is that gay?

the young turks are absolute garbage. it would be laughable if so many people didn't believe the sjw nonsense they spewing. not to mention the anti-cop and white hate bullshit propaganda they are constantly flogging.

I don't know dude I think that's pretty gay.

We don't exactly know what she is you know,

p.s.

i'd lie to donkeypunch that slag right in the clapper.

the lighting and way they talk is very dismissive

cenk is actually a pretty good political analyst so long as he isn't talking about immigration/race

he was ringing alarm bells about Trump long before most people in the MSM

i can confirm that is gay

you are gay

and ben and jordan arent bad either

heres ben BTFOing shapiro youtu.be/I7ndQIqNa8Y?t=3m40s

10/10, dude she's got more qualities from her dad.
>jawline better than mine, NFL shoulders, pyramid nose.
Fuck out of here faggot.

"Those faciest man spreading conservatives cant tell me what to do with my body!!!!"
>unbuttons her shirt

>she's not 10/10

Wanna try again?

She's hot, but a chick being liberal is an absolute boner killer for me.

>Cenk off camera all sweaty naked jerking off furiously
>ana & cenk role play in hotel rooms where he's Ottoman soldier raping an armenian peasant.

Cenk is great at pointing out how the establishment wings of both Democrats and Republicans are beholden to their corporate donors, and not their constituents.

Also, despite his support of Clinton over Trump in the election, he's not at all shy about shining light on much of the shady shit she's been involved in (especially in relation to middle east affairs, as well as how much she kowtows to her millionaire donors).

I get that this is Sup Forums and that often all liberals are considered complete retards here, but come on, TYT is a great news source, if you ignore the more rabid SJW types that they have on there, like Ana.

Their sub-channel, TYT Politics with Jordan Chariton is actually the best part of the whole operation. Dude is a real balls to the wall journalist and his style is very raw and authentic-feeling imo.

Also, spittin' Jimmy Dore is a pretty astute lefty, although kind of a retard when it comes to gun control and "police brutality."

>t. daily TYT watcher

looks like a tranny

How do you pronounce Cenk anyways? "Chaynk"?

>unironically watching the young turks

>watching any propaganda left or right wing
Why don't you just use primary sources for your news?

stink yogurts

are you kidding me? they race-bait every single fucking episode and spam BLM and sjw talking points constantly. they are cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvkRXi00p8c

>figure of a 2x4.
No thanks

you can tell she thinks she looks great.

>middleclass armenian princess

i never said i only followed TYT for news.

i also follow about 20 other news sites from all of over the political spectrum, in order to get a more nuanced view of arguments from all sides.

>but come on, TYT is a great news source

Watching them meltdown on election night was fucking epic though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

did i mention what i thought of their stance on race at all?

i'm saying that Cenk and a small handful of people at TYT are usually able to remain objective; but you're right, race is one subject they are unable to do this.

Cancer on a plate

"kenk"

because you are feeble minded and cant understand people have opinions that differ from yours

BLESSED BY MOLOCH'S HOLY FLAME

TYT WILL FOREVER BE FREE FROM SHAME

Just like them, you like to think you are better than people. All they do is bitch about other people opinions.

Anyone who gives Cenk any credibility or thinks hes somewhat intelligent watch him debate Dinesh D'souza.

youtube.com/watch?v=Js0onZLdOWE&t=2822s

you are the equivalent of "muh literally shaking" sjw's.

Grow up pussy

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK!

Cause morals and ethics user

k

As much as I think Alex Jones is retarded, this is one of the best trolls ever recorded on video.

LOL

or watch him try to debate Sam Harris

youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU

That was painful to watch

chaink

im watching this now holy shit i need more beer

because the term "Turkroach" isnt just a meme

>ywn genocide Ana's boipucci

youtube.com/watch?v=WcWPkTcOvUw
youtube.com/watch?v=YYUHDhhFdI8

youtube.com/watch?v=FUJ7L2YKhik

Chunk

I just tune in to downvote

>Why do I feel physically nauseous
...weak faggot stomach?

Jank

you think that does them negative? cus it does the exact opposite u fucking moron cunt bastard.. please die.

because ur a beta shill.

Why is anna still on the the young turks? Its like some kike staring on the holocaust hour.

This 2bh

>that second video

based cenk

"cenk"

I agree with try on very little though I thoroughly enjoy watching them

I fucking hate tyt. The attitude they have to right wingers are fucking disgusting