Are we being raided by (((them)))?

Is it me or does it feel like Sup Forums is being raided with so many shill posts?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

FUCKING

LEAF

kek, fpbp

i could have broke this combo but you deserved it, faggot

Yes we are my dude, nothing to get worked up about. Report threads that break the rules and carry on leafposting in the others.

It's really hard to tell, I know the feel. Or maybe there are people on here stupid enough to believe their mouthbreathing special snowflake multiculuralist delusions.

If we are being raided it's pretty hilarious though. We live in a timeline where shadow corps sink money into raiding a fucking vietnamese glassblowing board.

ever since the election, it's been wall-to-wall shitposting, this board has effectively been Sup Forums for the last two months. I thought CTR would leave, but it seems there's still a concentrated effort to keep posting shitty threads here for whichever reason. Is this just out of spite, or to keep Sup Forums from regaining momentum on anything? Or just smartass shitposters who amuse only themselves?

stay strong. learn to spot them and not let them trigger you. you will grow stronger....

Kek

Yes. The election shills ruined this board with bipartisan shit. Also, the flags.

bogposters will hang desu

Something is going down tomorrow. Timeline shift incoming.

Just checked in here and gotta say this board feels completely different than the week after the election.

I think the left figured out some things finally, but also governing is like 1/100th as fun as revolution. I was a liberal back in the day and beating Hillary with Obama was the best rush in the world. The last 8 years? Not so much.

It's Russian hackers

>one person will triumph over millions in a contest they neither give a shit about, nor even realize they were playing

These people are retarded

Funny that all you nu-pol posters believe any slight disagreement is the product of a shill. Frogposters are automatically rebbit.

Yup
In fact, look how fast this thread will slide after I post this link: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

forgot the vid

Pol has always been just another vector of our influence

Did you just comment on your own post saying it was great?

it's post-ironic goy

No. We got a lot of traffic during the election cycle (a lot stayed for edgy memes), and now we have this. Sorry that this doesn't meet the needs of your safe space anymore, but we still debate here.

>inb4 t. reddit refugee
Just no. Been here since pre area flags