INAUGURATION RED TEAM PLANNING

Less than one week remains until Trump's inauguration on Jan. 20th, 1200 EST.

Red team simulations on what exactly will take place are desperately needed. There are a few interesting events currently unfolding, for example, the head of the National Guard is being removed just as Trump is sworn in: archive.is/X2V0a

Also, biker gangs plan to attend: archive.is/5FqM4

As well as there being the 200k normie/SJW protests archive.is/howSg

What could go wrong? Will it be peaceful? What if it isn't? Suppose fights or rioting starts, and the newly-leaderless National Guard is heavy handed in civilian suppression (just what the left would love).

What are the most likely scenarios for the inauguration?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/
discordapp.com/invite/eQJJ2Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you actually want to help, get in touch with counter protest movements affiliated with organizations that you trust. then go to D.C.

or give them money.

it isn't going to be peaceful.

Eh people said the same thing about the RNC, and then the general election.

They're alteady stashing weapons for the upcoming battle

wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-investigate-discovery-weapons-ammunition-along-canal-road/

Yeah I've been thinking there would be paid for riots and protests. Enough to get people violent and the police involved and make Trump look bad. It's kind of sad really, they can't just let him have a regular, chilled out inauguration like every other President gets.

In a way that makes it kind of epic. Like the powers that be really do oppose the guy this much.

Didn't the right wing safety squads shit down some antifa spaces that were planning to chimout in the D.C area?

>Sup Forums falls for the bait
>globalists pull it off
>"we have evidence anons planning attack"

>sage in all fields

>Biker Gangs vs SJW

GUYS I HAVE A DESPERATE QUESTION

I NEED SOMEBODY IN THE DC AREA TO PICK UP INAUGURATION TICKETS

What medium should I use to do this?
I have 3 tickets reserved

You can't without a valid ID kiddo. Or else I would pick them up for you.

What do you mean?
My roommate is from California and his representative said in an email that we could have someone pick them up for us

The 'red team planner' in your pic is dumb as fuck OP.

Bomp

every time they create chaos Kek feeds on it and Trump grows stronger. Literal vampiric draining of the left

This is their last chance to fight back, and by now some of them may have realized it. It only takes one crazy with an opportunity provided by one of the many, many powerful people who hates Trump and hates us to undo all we have wrought. Never, ever slow down just before the finish line.

This honestly how many attempts on trumps life in only the primaries 2? And 1 in the general. This is their last chance to try something huge

By the way, to any FBI agents monitoring this thread, I would like to thank you. Alone among the intelligence community, you have shown a semblance of remembering the country you serve. It has been a pleasure having you here, gentlemen, and I wish you only the best. I pray that we are wrong about the possibility of treachery at the inauguration, but in the event that we are right, we will need you. Stay strong, keep the faith, and remember what this country was founded on. Thank you for your service agents, God bless you, and may we make America great again together.

We appreciate you FBIbros. You have a tough job.

Now go and tell the ATF to stay away from my pupper, please?

The email from my representative said that we had to present a valid government issued ID upon picking them up. Might be different for each rep though.

There won't be any violence because the protestors are doing it for money.

same with CIA and NSA

we like our government when it isn't whoring the American People out to foreign interests, we're always here if you need us and I know you know how to reach us.

All downplayed in the media, of course. I would like to think they were not deliberately incompetent to lull us into a false sense of security, but almost no amount of caution is enough to qualify as paranoia right now.

Jesus said, if you do not have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. This is true today as well. Own a gun. Nobody expects /k/-tier preparedness, although it's nice if you're that ready, but gun ownership is the bare minimum. Have at least a semblance of a plan in case shit goes topsy-turvy. A rabid animal will bite even if what it bites can kill it easily, and there is no rabidity more virulent than one's own perceived moral infallibility. The Left has peddled righteousness to its own for so long that it has reached that state. You've all seen it for yourselves, the utter certainty that Trump and anyone who even questions their views isn't just wrong, but evil. In that circumstance, even if it is irrational, even if it is outright doomed to failure, a human being will do truly insane things like try to start a coup or institute martial law or assassinate the President-Elect, and we cannot allow that to happen.

>911

this x100

the left has become a large organization of radicals who dream of slaughtering us in the streets, even though we'd outright slaughter them in their sheets if the chance arose.

They WANT bloodshed, we don't want to clean up the mess.

To any and all foreign Sup Forumsacks, in the event of the worst, come here and fight. I know it is a lot to ask, I understand how hard it is to leave a job (if you have one) and a comfortable day-to-day routine. I'm in the same boat, I'm a man with a blue-collar job five days a week, and I would be giving up everything, including my family, to leave my relatively quiet state and quiet town to go where the trouble is, but this isn't just for the sake of the country. The world is at stake, and the identity of all nations. Even fucking Canada. I hope to God that a few weeks from now I remember these alarmist posts, laugh, and think to myself "gee, I'm glad we're all anonymous, I sounded like a LARPing asshat." I'm not. I'm an American who sees for the first time since I started following politics a glimmer of hope, and I want to protect that precious thing and see an America I can be proud to pass on to the next generation.

This. Frankly, I don't know if I trust the CIA right now, but as flawed as we are the people of this board will do whatever we can for the sake of our homeland, the West, and the world.

Any man willing to fight alongside me, black or white, christian or muslim, gay or jew, is welcomed.

I may not trust them fully before the battle begins, but even I must prove my dedication in combat.

This. Call me a fucking cuck or a race traitor or whatever you want, I don't care, we're all faceless here, but if you shoulder a rifle and fight for my country I will fight for you too. Deus Vult.

[spoiler]One Drop Rule is just another tool to control and divide us.[/spoiler]

I'll come. I'm guessing airports will close down or restricted access to the US so will have to go through Canada or Mexico.

So this is pretty much a confirmed happening.

Where you at?

>tfw insurgency pocket

cuck

Ohiofag reporting in. Home of the true Rarest Pepe, the Loveland Frogman.

>red team planning on the public internet
gg feg

I'm deep in enemy territory, less than 2 hours drive from both San Francisco AND Sacramento.

If the wind blows, my flag will wave.

The people organizing it, yes, they take checks and gather mobs of angry kids and thugs they can whip into a frenzy, a good chunk of them mentally ill. Those organizers stay safely in the rear out of harm's way where they can shake their heads and cry crocodile tears over the violence they incite...but the mob itself is real, and we have video evidence from Project Veritas that the Left recruits nutters who are willing to sacrifice personal safety for the cause to act as muscle.

the issue with what is discussed in OP's pic is that it assumes a liberal government oppressing a conservative insurrection, and not the other way around.

Against liberals the military might hold together and back a conservative government, it also depends on who strikes first and what methods are used.

if liberals take it too far and have lynch mobs, the military will deploy against them.

it's a modern day cattle drive desu

you whip the cows into a stampede and direct them where you want them to go, there's an old family tale about weaponizing this.

You're a fool if you think LA and SD aren't the same ideologically.

Military Bases

Where better? This place is insulated because the language we use and the ideas that get bantered around are like arsenic to normies. If the actual patriots in the government need muscle of their own, people with little to lose who probably won't be missed, this is a prime spot. We're not redditors, we don't get likes or upvotes or community buttpats for doing this, so there's a higher chance that anyone willing to defend their country here is serious.

One scenario I think is likely, although it's far from the worst case, is that the National Guard in DC was compromised so that riots cannot be adequately suppressed. The Left hasn't learned that demanding Trump answer for the violence they incite hasn't worked so far. If that's the case, what should we do?

The Mongols would tie torches to the tails of cows and drive them into a city. It's essentially the same tactic.

Trump and his family should join the women's march. It'll scramble the message of their protest. You just KNOW women will flip sides when then see a man like Trump in power come and join their cause

The first people that try to start shit will be beaten mercilessly and/or shot. After the rest of the cucks see that they will cry but won't do anything because they are just there to larp as civil rights activists and don't want to have their skulls crushed.

military presence in SD has a strong effect

map is wrong about california though.
look at which counties went to trump
keep in mind that liberal stronghold areas are gerrymandered to reduce the influence and visibility of republicans.

that's the war map

Not an argument.

oh my family story doesn't involve torches but an ancestor of mine sent a stampede of cows to trample to bandits to death

but yeah, mongols are cool.

this.
it'd be the most epic live-action shitpost of all time.

I think it will be peaceful. If the deep state wants to kill Trump (and decides to, because I know they want to, they've fought him the entire way) they wouldn't do it on inauguration day. It's way more difficult, plus all eyes are on you. Then again if you have a team of former SOF guys and a Delta sniper (ie. the very best of the best) it may be ideal as it would send a message. Think Cigarette smoking man in X-files as he assassinates JFK in a carefully planned operation, he was former Army Special Forces.

Welp, looks like I'll be seeing you guys at the nearest FEMA death camp

Can somebody from ameristan check my info?

Is it true the DC National Guard are traditionally all blacks to this day? Or was it only back in WWI?

Besieging cities and urban warfare, then? Even in the modern age, that can get messy, just look at Aleppo. At least we can starve the fuckers out. I know this goes against a lot of established doctrine, but if that happens it might actually be a good idea for any cityAnons (and the military) to destroy as much food as possible. Places like grocery stores, Walmarts, etc, anywhere with a lot of foodstuffs that can last. Fuck with their water. Don't destroy roads, the military needs those more than any liberal insurgency would, but one major concern is stopping outside forces from arming any rebels. So far, most rioters haven't owned anything more dangerous than cheap ghetto blasters and Fuck Trump signs, but that can change quickly if someone starts backing them.

One digit off from trips. This gives me goosebumps dude.

LOL NO you failed

Unfortunately they'd probably just try to No Platform him, it's a tactic the left has grown reliant on and defends relentlessly.

CSM wasn't facing a president with every reason to fire him and keep him under surveillance for the rest of his life the moment he's sworn in. Those elements of the deep state that oppose him have a problem in that Trump is aware of them (going by all evidence so far) and seems to be leaning towards a purge of their ranks. In short, their time is a lot more limited than the scenario you presume, and we should assume that they haven't grown complacent enough to forget that.

Identifying those spaces was all that was needed. Violence breaks out, we know where the hives are. Get fucked lefty.

All evidence shows Anons concerned for Trump and planning how to defend him.

Good luck with that son. Much like your post, you're just a little bit off.

anyone know if any "neo-nazis" will be there

Every school in America indirectly teaches that being a civil rights activist is the highest good an average person can achieve, and that risking danger for it makes you a true hero. People will do insane things for the chemical high brought on by moral certainty. The organizers don't want their skulls crushed, but they'll be somewhere safe or at the center of the crowd shouting encouragement through a megaphone.

That'd be the greatest of trollings btw

If you lads really want to help, you should head on over to /rwss/ on infinitechan. We're currently tracking down and shutting down DC area DIY spaces and flophouses for fire safety violations. Many of these protesters use these DIY spaces for meeting up and planning as well as radicalization of new members and housing for protesters imported from other areas. Do you part and help us out.

I dont know what will happen but this is gonna be gud. Drumpf vs cia vs establishment vs illuminati vs rohirim(biker) vs civil war vs sjws vs ayy lmao vs jidf vs illuminati.
We need a risk with this setup.
This is going to be the deathmatch of the century

One important medium-term goal is this. We have to make the connection between the rioters (and I suspect the Women's March will turn into a riot to further the narrative of out-of-control male National Guardsmen beating unarmed women) and the Democratic Party inciting violence. We must turn it on them at any cost while the country is still at maximum distrust of the media. Bring it up whenever you find yourself discussing politics offline, spread the word on the internet, do whatever you can, it all adds up.

I'm in deep blue territory.

>tfw front row tickets to rahowa

This is one of the few cases where I won't tell infinitychan to fuck off. Do this.

Those flophouses (although the user I'm responding to knows this) take in runaways, mentally ill kids, people who've hit rock bottom and have nowhere else to go. These people are profoundly emotionally vulnerable and thus extremely prone to manipulation. Being surrounded by far-lefties love-bombing them makes them susceptible to radicalization, it's a breeding ground for disposable thugs. You're not just protecting Trump by participating, you're saving lives, and making sure these people get the help they actually need in a psych ward.

Stop LARPing and playing board games. Either come and help in the event of the worst or fuck off and get to fixing your own country. Your own right-wing parties need you.

If we help you , will you help us?

Youre right ameribro

Surgical Targeting of important objectives within San Francisco and the surrounding areas is something I've thought about much of my post-pubescent life and into adulthood.

Food Supplies would be looted right away, there'd be no need to target stores and warehouses.

What would need to be done is the targeting of locations likely to be weapon caches for rebels, something that wouldn't be difficult to achieve nor difficult to locate and destroy.

Outside influence could happen, but it is unlikely. If you've ever studied how martial law works in terms of controlling the populace and securing infrastructure you'd see that within the United States it would be nearly impossible to get weapons and supplies in to poorly armed rebels, hence why owning firearms is so important.

The other thing to remember with urban warfare among a densely populated area that remains populated is that even attacking forces would operate using guerrilla tactics.

I would have no problem leading a team of SOF into San Fran to hit rebel outposts and caches. A large invasion would not need to happen, at least it would be unlikely to be needed.

The biggest problem we'd face is actually in rural/wilderness areas, but it is incredibly unlikely these hypothetical liberal rebels would take to such areas, let alone survive in them for long.

links?

not all of those factions will be in play at the same time M80

won't be easy, but once an established meme takes hold it'll be a cakewalk.

I have many gripes with Italians.
But if you fight alongside me, we can bury the hatchet.
Together.
In the back of a leftist.
And then I'll come help liberate Italy.

Links to infinitechan are banned on Sup Forums. Go to
>8 ch net/rwss

what happens if they JFK trump?
Civil war 2.0 -> WW 3.0 after russia supplies the rebels?

Also here is our discord. It is more active than the infinitechan board.
discordapp.com/invite/eQJJ2Q8

Wasn't it an Italian who reminded us of what a fasces is? Many thin sticks, individually weak, wrapped around the handle of an axe representing a strong leader? If America is the axe, Italy is definitely among the sticks. In short, yes, we will help you. Trump, and by extension we, have no intention of seeing Italy broken by globalism. You have a country with a great history, and many of us here in the States have Italian blood, it would be a personal pleasure to support you and fight alongside you.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE WORLD STAGE THAT DAY?

Inauguration day can be a MOMENTOUS day in happenings around the world. Remember- when Reagan was inaugurated the Iranians immediately freed all the hostages because they didn't know if this actor would nuke them, be crazy, or what.

The world leaders who were flabbergasted and caught off guard by Trump's victory may make rash decisions on that day the moment he takes power.

Suppose Turkey immediately says on Jan 20th 1200 EST that the US must close Incirlik Air Base immediately. This would cripple our air operations against ISIS in the north of Syria, and put us in a literal crisis.

Anything can fucking happen- to be honest the least of our worries are what some lunatic antifa rioters do in DC- the real worries lie in world politics.

In case you're curious about my gripes

>Unidentified Ancestors fought for the IRA
>Italian Mob killed one or more of them
>Raised to hate Italians

so, truthfully, my grudge has nothing to do with actual italians, but fuck you.

Yes they did. That's why they have to hide their guns by the riverside now.

Immediate Threat vs Geopolitical Threat

while Geopolitical Threats are more important, the Immediate Threat of riots is very serious and not to be ignored.

>Immediate Threat = we need to prepare now
>Geopolitical Threat = we'll burn that bridge when we come to it

>hid guns in the river because tards
>takes guns to go fight
>guns don't work
>hundreds of dead leftists

I hope your digits don't lie.

Pres Erdogan just told me to shut down Incirlik AF Base. We used it to fight ISIS while he was in Obama's pants. No more Mr Nice-Roach!

It's Trump. Absolutely anything might happen.

>There might be civil disturbances.
>There might be a coup attempt.
>There might be an alien invasion.
>The sun might explode.

Whatever happens, on Inauguration day the curtain rises on the greatest reality show ever, and it will last for the next four years.

Kick back, get some popcorn ready, and enjoy the show.

>Food Supplies would be looted right away, there'd be no need to target stores and warehouses.

A lot of those places also have propane, gasoline, even high-proof liquor. Every little bit helps, our enemies don't think about happenings like we do and while "stock up on as much food as possible" is second nature to us, they'll be looting TVs and weaves.

>What would need to be done is the targeting of locations likely to be weapon caches for rebels, something that wouldn't be difficult to achieve nor difficult to locate and destroy.

Such as? Urban areas in liberal states aren't exactly replete with gun stores, but blue spots in otherwise red states (I'm thinking of Ohio personally) are a different matter. Police stations are another possibility, military bases might be outside the reach of rebels. I disagree that they would be easy to destroy.

Now, if you mean caches of weapons they've already seized or been given by someone like Soros, that's a different matter.

Hopefully it's only high-octane memeing that we need to do, and it doesn't come to anything worse than that, but if it does and even a few Anons have thought about these ideas and even improved on them then we're at least a little bit better off. I wholeheartedly encourage any user with resources, knowledge, or sources of information to share them.

I disagree with your assessment of the difficulties of getting weapons and supplies in to the rebels, in part because it could easily happen while they're still "peaceful protesters" and before martial law is declared.

in the case of liberals
Schools.

Schools are the most likely locations for rebel outposts/caches

the other possibility is using hospitals as caches, however most of those will probably burn down tbqhf

Maybe churches too?

yes and no

civilians stuck in the city will go to churches when their homes get burned/unsafe

but this could happen, they'd be worth checking out

the other one is concert halls/clubs

it's not hard to deduce once they start using them, but schools are still the most likely

>Schools
>Concert Halls/Clubs
>Hospitals
>Churches

anyone notice what these places have in common?

Superlative, thank you.

go to intel crab and see whats happening

obama isnt leaving look up obama and lord of the world

Portland OR here. if shit goes down my dad and I have a plan already in place. Cabin deep in the woods and we have about a dozen guns and 200+ pounds of dried food between us.

We will guerrilla warfare the fuck out of this shit if it actually goes down, just remember you have allies on the west as well

the west will be contested

the worst places will be Chicago and Detroit.
Places the US Navy can't blockade, close to the nothern border (Canada would support the Rebels, lets be real here)

i blame halo for this madness, RED VERSUS BLUE?!? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!

>What would need to be done is the targeting of locations likely to be weapon caches for rebels, something that wouldn't be difficult to achieve nor difficult to locate and destroy.

What all goes into choosing an area as a weapon's cache?

In an SF urban warfare scenario wouldn't weapon caches most likely be near an HQ or camp of some sort, at least in the beginning? I imagine as time goes on caches might be spread further out? And would they even have enough weapons to make a decent cache?

>tfw live in D.C. and will be going to the inauguration with a buddy

I hope nothing big happens. I'm a bit scared to say the least. But that won't stop me from going out and supporting the man I voted into office. Liberals can piss off. Stay safe, friends.

DAT DAYUM TF2 TURNNIN US UHGENST EECH OTHA

just siege them out. they will run out of food fast and niggers dont have stored food. surround the city and they'll all be dead in a month

we probably have more pro-trump people in OR than you might think. Yeah the valley is fucked but the entire eastern side past the mountains is insanely red.

If Trump doesn't go full fascist and start busting up lefty loonies, everythign will go to shit in the next decade.

>four years
I think you mean eight

1. Large areas for storage

2. Areas that can be defended, patrolled, and guarded easily (open space around it)

3. Parking (no joke this is major, you need to be able to get large trucks up to it)

4. Political Importance (imagine pictures of Marines shooting at a school in SF all over the news, wouldn't look good to say the least)

Please let there be a couple of ISIS suicide bombers around the US to start off 2017 on a good swing.

>Northern Border
>Canada would support the rebels

We'd have to seize them. We wouldn't be able to starve them out effectively.

And Oregon/NORCAL would have to come help us, but you're gonna have to seize Portland asap

Thanks. God be with us on the 20th.

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Trump would get blamed for it.
Terrorist attacks would push the 'muslims are bad' narrative, and with Trump it'd really get pushed.

But the left would blame Trump for it with the whole "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" mentality.

>Canada would support the Rebels
Support them with what?

Trudeau will suck the dick of anyone in power.

don't be so sure, I'm sure Trudeau would suck rebel cock if it meant damaging Trump and pushing a liberal global agenda.

most portlanders are more old school 60's sort of hippie so gun ownership isnt that high among the regular populace. If we can control the willamete and the western ports we dont really need portland itself.
All of our government buildings are also down in salem. Fuck it, just burn portland to the ground, nothing would be lost

>civilians stuck in the city will go to churches when their homes get burned/unsafe

Holy shit. That's kind of sad. I can't imagine rebels respecting the Peace and Truce of God.

>4. Political Importance (imagine pictures of Marines shooting at a school in SF all over the news, wouldn't look good to say the least)
Wouldn't there be some sort of media blackout at that point?