Get in here niggers

Let's settle this

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

bump

bump

bump

give more details (some better description) .. what are you implying?

>what are you implying?
>Genographic Project

>107038385
Egyptians are not Arabs, nor related to East Africans as Sup Forumstards often imply

Iranians are mostly Arabs, not "muh Aryan bros"

Argentinians are not white, but Sup Forums always knew that

Niggers are just niggers

>pic related
Lebanese are the real jews

Iranians are genetically much the same as they were 10K years ago.

Yes, but they had always been Arabs with a different language, not some mystical ""Aryan"" race

No. Arabs are the people in the peninsula. Even most of the 300 millions "Arabs" of today aren't Arabs. Arab is a social linguistic identity, the only ethnic Arabs are in and around Saudi Arabia who look quite different from Iranians. Iranians are more similar to Iraqis and Caucasus peoples like Armenia and Azerbaijan

The Aryan meme is because 4k years ago a bunch of aryan nomadic horse riders conquered the Iranian plateau and the language has forever since been Indo-European. But Iranians are genetically a cross between a few groups as is pretty much everyone in that region.

How have you passed any history class after elementary school is beyond me... Aryans literally came from Iran, before they were blacked by arabs

In the data "Arab" refers to both Northern and Southern Arabia, Iranians have more affinity to the North (as do Egypt), but it's not like they are an entirely different race.

>3 percent southern europe
fucking how

You mean Mesopotamian. Your among covention is fucked. Mesopotamian refers to all the indigenous peoples around Iraq ie. Babylonian, Assyrian etc.

"Aryan" is not a race you retard, and Arab-raping is a meme.

Some, "Arab" countries, like pic related, have less Arab admixture than Eastern Europe

>Mesopotamian refers to all the indigenous peoples around Iraq ie. Babylonian, Assyrian etc.

Yah, those are North Arabians (in geographic terms), and they all carry genetic affinity to each other, as well as to the nomadic South Arabians.

oops, that's mtDNA map.

y-chr DNA map

What is "Jewish Diaspora" closely related to

I obviously know who it represents, but do they have any genetic cousins, for instance?

>do they have any genetic cousins
Yes, Arabs

and that goes for "European" Jews as well, pic related

I think Lebanese demonstrates the relationship well.

It's strange then to think how "Arab" became a thing.

I always assumed they were degenerate jew stock. But if that were true, You'd see a nigger race with jew admixture.

Truly perplexing- but I could simply be misunderstanding something.

Or I'm overthinking things, and Jews and Arabs simply drifted apart over time.

Well, both are pretty tribal when it comes to marriage (Jews more so), so it'd make sense for them to drift, even though they share a very recent common ancestor.

Guys, I'm British, Scottish, Irish, Dutch and German, I'm defeinitely part jew

Shut up faggot, if it makes you feel any better, I am too.

Only 2% chance from your British side, 0% everyone else, cheer up!

These are averages. In all likelihood you have very little jewblood