TRUMP BRIBED 11B $ TO DROP RUSSIA SANCTIONS

Buh-bye to that presidency. He'll become the first ever president-elect to not be allowed to take office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AV9lbZm2bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((source)))
How many time are you tards going to pull this shit before you realize we aren't falling for it? Sage

The amount of fake news, liberal tears, and general butthurt around Trump's presidency is phenomenal. Has anything like that ever happened in US history? I'm feeling it's the first time ever. It's not gonna end well.

I'm not even American and even I'm enjoying all of this winning.
Truly he is a president for all peoples.

Not to my knowledge - then again we used to not have the internet so who fucking knows if history is even real.

>the boy who cried wolf
It's over. Nobody believes your bullshit anymore.

against Joseph McCarthy, Nixon, Hoover and Co.

OH NO SURELY TRUMP IS FINISHED NOW

ITS NOT LIKE WE HAVENT HEARD THIS SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER AGAIN

DEFINITELY THIS TIME TRUMP IS FINISHED!

>Trump bribed
That's not what that says

lol this isn't proof of anything get the fuck out of here shill

It happened in the 80s with Reagan but with less tears

>we used to not have the internet so who fucking knows if history is even real.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean you retard?

Fuck you russkie orthocuck KGB putinshill

here's the proof of my dick going up your ass

Build wall.

I dunno user, most of Sup Forums fell for the pizzagate nonsense during the election, Sup Forums may in fact be the most retarded board on Sup Forums.

OMG Trump is done!

#putinpissparty

Surely we'll stop trump this time.

HELLO
YES
WHERE
IS
P R O O F S

MAY MOLOCH'S INFERNO SEAR TRUMP

(You)

no
this is the first time in american history that the (((news))) couldn't shape the narrative.
someone a long time ago could have been in the same situation, but he never could have been memed into office like trump.

youtu.be/5AV9lbZm2bE

How many times are you going to post this?

I've seen these kind of threads by the same flag 3 times now.

Sage

>Sup Forums may in fact be the most retarded board on Sup Forums

YOU FIT RIGHT IN BUDDY

Found shill. Not going to use us to spread lies

>implying I'm a waternigger

I never said I was above it.

This guy is such a shitty liar it isn't even funny. Muh audits that prevent nothing. That are investigating possible bribes? You can't see those. Muh piss tapes. ELEVEN BILLION!? This board needs to be exterminated. This is the most degenerate group of people ever. Think of the worst things you can think of. This board is worse

Nixon x McCarthy x Vietnam era was probably just as bad.

Fuck off pedo

mexicans are lower than dirt

You are lower than hooker piss
Trump is a ray gun clone. A nixon clone. Only he's also the antichrist

He's the most corrupt president in world history. This is Reagan on steroids

This

Is this nigger honestly trying to cite the #pissgate dossier as a source?

This

Americans now have not only to suck Israel's cock but Russian cock too! Sad!

>Posting the fake Sup Forums forced hoax version

Lmao delusional faggot

No. And nice little Word document you made. Are you an ex spy with a securiry firm? Have you abandoned your life? Sell it to people. Claim you lies about it on here. Get bribes. Drink brown underage hooker piss. Get sued for underage rape. And cry more. Best part? Israel did this to you. As a thank you for all the blowjobs and funds

>the most scrutinized man on earth accepted an $11 billion dollar bribe from the second most scrutinized man on earth

top wew

wew
sechin is THAT desperate?
fucking jewish pig

Also rape your daughter around butterfly symbolism and mating parrots. Maybe pass her around two blocks from epstein's where she worked at mar a lago

Because before the Internet life was basically a hugbox.

Screw you goat fucker.

>Defeding the people (Russians) who want to conquer your nation

A literal cuck

Also Trump is Jewer than anybody by default

Trump was scrutinised? How can he be teflon fat tony and also "scrutinised". Putin railed on gays. Is a pedo. Who remembers that dichotomy? Nobody. The right are womany size queens scared of their own shadows

>frog fucker

And he faps to "redpilled" traps too

Jackson(1832), Van Buren(1836), and Lincoln(1860)

Calhoun was stirring shit up in the South (1831-1833), Northern papers began to print more and more content making fun of the backwards South which continued until Calhoun backed down after Jackson got authorization to use military force.

Van Buren's VP(Richard Johnson) was an unabashed nigger-fucker and repeatedly got himself in hot water during his tenure for shit he'd say, so much so that he was denied being renominated as VP in 1840.

Lincoln wasn't on ballots in a large portion of states, so him winning kind of ticked people off.

It'll be interesting to see how long the contention surrounding Trump lasts, or if it dies off within the next few months.

Best part? He has tiny babby hands anyways. All that mystery. For nothing

Yknow as a trump supporter, these allegations are in fact pretty serious, but if this WERE true, the Jews would have this shit all over msm. The fact that they're not probably means this has no backing. So unless you have definitive proof or this is coming from a legit source then fuck off and stop making these shitposts.

Why do some rich Russian kikes so butthurt about the sanctions?

I fucking hate almost everybody on here. I heard this place has debts and is almost broke. I will celebrate like nobody's business. I hope Trump goes to jail or gets exiled to Antarctica where he belongs

Russians sure are pigs, does not change the fact that Sechin is a jew

>first you heard of it
>pissgate in media one day after here
>it's fake because 20 minutes is too long
>you wouldn't cry fakeness anyways
Why so manh excuses? Fuck you're all zionist potatoes

>impeach

Everyone saying that is retarded. He actually has to be President at the time, if that is even true.

>HE ISN'T A REAL BILLIONAIR

what next

>10 posts by this id

Uh oh, the no life leaf is back. Must suck to be such a loser that you spend your whole life on Sup Forums

Stop replying without saying fake shit it just shots up the board

>11 shitposts by this ID and counting
>leaf
You have to be 18 years or older to use Sup Forums kid.

well they hurt them the most

I'm still waiting for thousands to leave the US, maybe they'll quiet down then.

Nobody knows whom is sechin. Nobody cares. Is trump anti zionist? No. Is trump a bigger crypto judean super mega huge massive zionist? Yes. Who leaked the piss? Mossad. You dont know anything about anythi you just disparage a zionist with a zionist. To defend the first zionist

>Finland

Fuck off Aailo.

>The amount of fake news, liberal tears, and general butthurt around Trump's presidency is phenomenal. Has anything like that ever happened in US history? I'm feeling it's the first time ever. It's not gonna end well.
GenXfag here. In my lifetime....only Nixon had anything similar. Clinton would be the only modern prez that was even similar.

Dude, America has been so canyonized like this since the beginning. We've always had a split party system where people bitched about the outcome of EVERY election. The only difference this time around is the fact that we all have access to the Internet so pussies like OP who wanna bitch like children can make these shitposts.

Sup Forums has been infiltrated by Russian Proxy shills

Putins troll army has trolled Sup Forums into shilling for Trump

gg

Was it this bad back then? Or are people just vaginas now more than they were back then?

uff ja Trump bribed me, and them, and the jews ufff

t. Putin & Medvedev + Shoigu

It has happened all the time, it is just that now with the Internet you can see them throw around false allegations and generally bitch and moan instead of before where you would only see news anchors and politicians professionally bitch and moan

Nobody dindu nuffin

The same goes for "Orthodox" threads. It's a ruskie infiltration.

It's highlighted, it must be true!

Nope. The fact is the liberals and the left think they're the good guys, they don't understand politics but they won the cultural war so they actually believe they are fucking holy warriors. I shit you not most of them are godless, degenerates, but they treat this shit like the crusades. I blame the universities, I blame the hippy Era, I blame a lot of things. Hell it's at a point now where the ARAB elders in my community are more patriotic towards America than the WHITE YOUT. Let that sink in.

Do you know why? It's because the Arabs and others who came here to escape prosecution and shitty regimes see the value in america, they know the greatness of it, they were able to create a business. The youth whites at unis are cucks who lost pragmaticism, and don't have a good grasp on politics in general.

The internet put the shit show. The internet deals with the shitshow

Fake news

Conspiracy theory at best

Piss

Youre a conspiracy

>everything trump does is bad

when will it stop

>Buh-bye to that presidency
Man this keep happening theses days

First bush get impeached because he did 9/11
Then Obama because he's Kenyan
And now Trump because he's a russian puppet

Surely there must be an explanation

did the (((news))) used to shill so hard though?

>drinking piss is good
>influenced by eleven billion is good

Nobody propagates this bullshit more than whites themselves, they're their own worst enemies who have been brainwashed to hate their country by nature.

>this all makes it ok!
The news is supposed to protect the people. (((Drumpf))) will destroy you. And much more

Speak only to the piss and how you make no sense. Dont shift it onto whitey now

Of course the leaf has homo shit on his hard drive

Already confirmed for fake news.

Go fuck yourself Acmed.

Is that really surprising? A lot of people on Sup Forums probably came straight from Sup Forums and used it as entertainment over anything.

>literally only one Canadian trying to defend this

Why do shills use Canada as a proxy?