Drumpf to be impeached within months

Good job you fucking drumpflets! you elected a joke and now the Republican Party will be destroyed!

>Trump will never run
>Trump will never get the nomination
>Trump will never win
>Trump won't win the Electoral College
>Trump will be impeached

sage all shitposts.

>republican majority
>impeaching a Republican president because liberals have hurt feels
Okay

That's not how it works idiot

>There's a 99% chance according to a poll/expert/study that Drumpf will X

Sure feels like 6 months ago in here

> mfw the Trump impeaches the media first

sage to the sage

I heard that interview on the BBC, and I actually started laughing when he said partisan politics has nothing to do with it.

Do these people seriously think they're fooling anyone?

it is actually

>FAKE NEWS BY NEOCONS AND LIBTARDS!

TRUMP THE FIRST REPUBLICAN TO FLIP BLUE STATES IS THEIR FOR 8 YEARS!

Drumpf btfo fuck white americans fuck USA fuck republicans fuck richard spencer fuck molyneux fuck infowars fuck david duke fuck KKK fuck racism

says the increasingly nervous (((man))) for 6 millionth time this year

do these people forget that Mike Pence exists? why would they ever want trump impeached?

>(((expert))) warns
>same (((experts))) wrong every step of the way
Hmm I wonder what will happen

>mad beaners are funny
>saged

Most of Trump's haters don't know politics at all.

when we have Majority in House and Senate, do you even know how a President gets impeached? ... this is the problem with most of "Younger America" you morons didn't pay attention in school, most of you couldn't name all the branches of the government and what they do, and none of you idiots realize how fucking retarded half the stuff you say or write is.

I have a solution, it's the final solution for you, a glass of Clorox Bleach.

There is no Republican party anymore, there is no democratic party anymore. What don't you get, this is a military take over & purge, buckle up snowflake...

My Fucking God
Majority of (At least 218 votes) House votes and then 2/3 of Senate have to vote in favor of impeachment

What the fuck, can you fucking retards not even GOOGLE This shit before you put your foot in your mouth or a start a fucking thread about it.

You Morons probably think we do a vote like the General Election.. KYS PLEASE

are these the same (((experts))) that gave trump a next to 0% chance of winning?

That's why the Republicans supported him in the first place. They knew they control him.
They can eliminate him at any time

Any of these scandals. Be it the FBI knowledge of his Russia links. His refusal to divest himself fully of his holdings. Or something else from the dossier released by buzz feed which the man who broke the fifa scandal has vetted. If they band together they can eject him with ease.

The ultimate useful idiot. Easy to control. Easy to dispose of.

If anything does prevent Trump from serving his term, I will be all in support in a gay shockocide.

It's even more subtle than that. A very large number of Republicans are hardcore fundamentalist Christians. As is the vice president. Trump, of course, is not any kind of fundamentalist.

If Trump screws up badly and gets impeached, then the fundamentalist Republicans would vote along with the Democrats to convict him. This leaves Pence and the other fundamentalists running things.

Also see: Dominionism

one of the dumbest comments ive read in a while, typed with the nut-brained confidence that it's 100% right too. wow, really potent retard shit right here. take your know it all political fortune telling fantasies back to r*ddit where you'll be welcomed with open arms

you too retard

I'm fairly sure the GOPs master plan is to impeach trump so Pence can be president.

The butthurt never ends.

>trump has only a 1% chance of winning, expert warns

That doesn't make it wrong.

Don't even forget the supreme court wild card. The court can delay it, challenge the house or senate vote, or challenge the grounds for impeachment

I hadn't considered the religious angle. But you're right.
The overall result is the same though. They have a puppet they can eliminate at will. Mustering sufficient support to impeach will be trivial given his history.

Cuck. Ask yourself why a political party would endorse a candidate with so many red flags.

Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly. These are normie Facebook cunts trying to pick up where CTR left off. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts by liberals bragging about how they shit on Sup Forums and others commenting that they're going to give us a "taste of our own medicine." These are SJWs, cucks and HuffPoo subscribers/contributors making these topics. Call them out so everyone knows they can't hide the cuck pride.

>((((((Experts))))))

yes, that's how it works, idiot

Not an argument. Feel free to provide one... if you have one.

>no source
>poorly shopped pic

Why do faggots keep responding to these obvious bait threads?

>the "I don't know what impeachment actually means" starter pack

Also, I thought he was going to be impeached on day 1? Or was it his first week? Now it's 18 months?

Witnessed by Thoth.

kys

Then we get Mike "Up the butt? I'll feed you to the mutts" Pence

They are going to give him a full term before they try, besides the GOP consists of Tea partiers, Neocons, Libertarians, classical conservatives, constitutionalists, and Dominionists.
Good fucking luck neocon shits

Oh fugg :DDD

asd

first post best post

(((((((((((((((((((EXPERT)))))))))))))))))))

(((Expert)))

same "experts" that said Trump has 1,7% chance of winning? same "experts" that said electoral college will revolt and dont elect him? same "experts" that take Goldenshowergate as fact?

yeah ok

can you shills give it a rest

Kek I'm waiting this shitty news, remembered when clinton is 98% gonna win presidency?

He's going to have to do something pretty bad to get impeached. Something more than getting a blowjob from an intern in the oval office.

Trump is fairly fireproof. He's done things that would have wrecked the careers of lesser politicians, and walked away unharmed. My money is that they go after him for either financial shennagans, or some sort of shady Russia-related thing.

You can only be impeached if you do something illegal while in office, retards.

They can't impeach him just because they dont' like him.
He can fucking tap dance and scream nigger at the inauguration and they couldn't do it.

The Republicans removing their own president is so fucking stupid I don't have words for it. The congressmen and senators voting for it would be pilloried.

Is this baby's first election? How fucking new are you?

Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly. These are normie Facebook cunts trying to pick up where CTR left off. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts by liberals bragging about how they shit on Sup Forums and others commenting that they're going to give us a "taste of our own medicine." These are SJWs, cucks and HuffPoo subscribers/contributors making these topics. Call them out so everyone knows they can't hide the cuck pride.

Conservatives still win for the next 30 months.

"""Experts""" are the ones who said he'd never even be the nominee.

They're not going to go after him for anything because he knows where the bodies are buried and he's about to purge the intelligence establishment of globalist influence.

My god the people thinking this is somehow going to swing back to the left are absolutely delusional. They're going to have to be committed in 4 years, I assure you that.

Someone at a fake news outlet doesn't understand how impeachment works.

they only supported him unilaterally when he won the nomination, and they did that because if they didn't it would hurt the republican brand down ticket. and at least up until this point, donald has been holding the leash on the republicans, not the other way around.

your assertion that the republicans only supported him once they knew they could control him is pretty much nonsense that can't be supported. there were many other factors in play and balls in the air waiting to be caught, your oversimplification of the motivation to endorse relying entirely on control is shitposting at it's finest.

if they liberals are so sure of it then why dont they bet? bookies are offering bets on if trumps gonna last the full term.

If they impeach him, pence becomes the president. He's an old school cuckservitive who will do whatever they want.

Yeah, you're right. See

what is this fucking thoth shit
he is a false god

Polls show GOP voters side with Trump two to one over the rest of the party. The GOP as a party was on shaky ground before Trump showed up, and after Trump there's zero hope of ever going back to how it was. Impeachment would be party suicide. They can throw him out and have Pence for a couple years, but that's the last time a mainstream republican will ever be president. Fucking Jeb! is never going to flip Michigan and Wisconsin.

Woah looks like im #WithH͎̜̪̩e͘r̵̺͎̦̗ͅ ͙̪͙̮̰̟́n̪̪̳̖͓̱̭͠o͕w̹̗̦ͅ ̟͖͉͔͈̬̝n̶̬̙o͓̭͍̣w̤̰̞̼ ͍̩͈̹w̖e̯͙̤͞ ̲n̝͔̠͜ͅe̬̠̰̜̬̺e̻̳̹̤̱̮͢d̩̞͜ ͇͖͙̪̪̜͈t̩̝̮̘o̢̝̖ ̱̘̘͝P̥͉̲̻̯͜o̝̣̯͖̞̬͉̕ḳ̨e̵̖̭̬m͉͔̥̯̖ò̝͓̣̮̬ṇ͈̲̦ E̢̬A̧̳T̖ ̜̮̬̯̥̝͉Y͙̭ͅO̢̹̭̺̗̱U̶̝̙̘̮R̟ ̤̞̻SO̟͍̟̺̹̪̝͠U̺̲̯̗L̫̲̣̱̜̩ ̡̤̝͔̱͎̠̙t̮͇o̬̣̳̤͕͞ ͈ṯ̕h̵̲͎̜̯̻̗e͙ ̵̠͇͚Po͓l̴̺̭̭͕͈͙l̛͔͚s͙̰̞̤̣͎͉!̡̪͈̭̤̭͈ ̨̗̟͕̙̙̥H̹͕̬̕ah̘̳͖̙̩̝͝ͅa̪̮̦h̩͕͢a̶̞̤.̡̦̘ ̙͓͜M̲̱̫͕͕̞̯Ó̭͓͈̭̣̻̬L̫̥͓͕̕O̩̱̙͜ͅC̝͔̥̪ͅH͇͙̹̭͚̺͠ͅ ͕͓̤͘W̵̲̪Ạ̠̝ͅT̲͍̯̯͚C̟̫͢H҉̘̥I̝͎N̦͞G ̠̗̼͎Y̭͍͡O̵̝͉̪͉Ú

When you see the plan is 10 years of Pence

Don't you have some Kreuger gold you could be looking for?
See where your attitude gets you when Toth arrives.

Yeah but scalias seat is going to be replaced with another republican. Plus aren't the 2 oldest members both Dems? If so we might get 2 more Republicans within the next 4 years. And definitely in Trump's 2nd term if they aren't replaced by then.

That's right. Because in order to impeach someone it has to go through the house and the senate, which the republicans hold.

okay can you please explain to me where the fuck thoth came from? reminds me of zozzle on Sup Forums
it should die out in 2-3 weeks

lmao, pence will fucking shake up this shitshow and i cant wait for the drama.

i genuinely dont think though that he is good for the country.

there's tap water drinkers like you two who think pence was picked for the elites, while there's equally steadfast and stupid lead paint gurglers who claim the exact opposite: that pence was picked to deter the elites.

these conspiracies come from the same place, from inside people like you who are dejected with politics one way or another and dream up fantasy scenarios like these as if you were having some kind of pseudo-eureka moment to cope with the fact you've been giving yourselves koolaid lobotomies for the past year

Buddy, we could easily get 6 or 7 new judges over the next 8 years.

fpbp

sage

fuck off newfag, how long did it take you to process that reddit-argument well enough to come repost it here like a nigger?

Toth is who bestowed knowledge on the ancients, also known as Hermes Trismegistus, the author of the key hermetic texts.

False god them apples.

>experts

The same ones that predicted hilarry'd win by 80% of votes?

Probably. The media it's just going more insane as time goes on

/thread

fpbp

Trump is setting himself up to get impeached over foreign conflict of interests since he refuses to divest his shit like an idiot.

He has actually find more than sitting president to seperate himself from his businesses

Buddy this ain't 2017.

Meme magic only worked last year, fucker.

Never question kek.

kek

>expert
There are no experts at politics, only those with good and bad predictions

MIKE "LIKE THE COCK GET THE SHOCK" PENCE

Even if that were true, 18 months is a long time, he could do alot of good/damage (depending on your leanings) in that time.

When was the last time a president ever had to step down anyway? tricky dick?

I worry he might be assasinated anyway. Had a good laugh this morning when i saw on the BBC he said he'd stop obamacare amnd then when i went to look at my emails, yahoo news had something saying 'obama not planning to leave quitely' yeah, no shit i thought, if he'd just heard hi defining legacy piece is to begot rid of as soon as he leaves.

Oh well, he still has that nobel prize he so richly deserved...

Kek was only viable in 2016, fella.

Noticed that Meryl Streep is still alive. That meme magic shit was only potent in a really shitty year that kicked off with the death of the Thin White Duke.

Yeah we lost William Peter Blatty, but the man pretty much lived a very full life, so there's no fucking kek/meme magic shenanigans this year.

In fact, perhaps meme magic will have the opposite effect this year where it deliberately backfires on Sup Forums's faggotry.

>implying eras last but a measly human earth year

pleb

I don't think that Pence was picked by the elites. I think that he was picked by people whose eyes stop blinking when they talk about Jesus.

Keep the religious angle in mind here. There are a -lot- of people in the Republican party who would like to see the USA become a fundamentalist theocracy like Iran. And Mike Pence is their guy.

We've got all year for Meryl Streep to die. That's the beauty of meme magic. It compounds.

>"experts"

I'm still salty that the chink mathematician did not eat real worms on national news.

Had this been last year, Meryl Streep would've been already dead by now.

Face it, frogtards. New year means new rules, dumbasses.

Wrong.

At least your ass is now fearful of meme magic and wishing upon it.

>dpDOG
Meme magic is speaking through you. Meryl Streep dies getting DP'd by a dog.

>At least your ass is now fearful of meme magic and wishing upon it.

Fuck no I ain't. You're just a stupid little high school dumbass that believes in a fictional frog god.