TRUMPS INAUGURATION WILL BE DELAYED INDEFINITLEY

OBAMA FIRING COMMANDING GENERAL OF NATIONAL GUARD THE MINUTE TRUMP OFFICIALLY BECOMES PRESIDENT

THE #J20 GROUP IS PLANNING TO CAUSE CHAOS AT THE INAUGURATION SO OBAMA CAN CALL FOR MARTIAL LAW

infowars.com/president-elect-ambushed-by-the-shadow-government/

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/commanding-general-of-dc-national-guard-to-be-removed-from-post/2017/01/13/725a0438-d99e-11e6-b8b2-cb5164beba6b_story.html?utm_term=.612045e93f00

youtube.com/watch?v=pAiLjAd-a4A&t=35s

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/13/anti-aircraft-missiles-deployed-around-moscow-u-s-troops-arrive-poland/
existentialistcowboy.blogspot.nl/2008/05/evidence-that-bush-will-cancel.html
archive.is/BHN9N
youtube.com/watch?v=pAiLjAd-a4A
youtube.com/watch?v=pHWacCYJUhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>infowars
when was the last time one of alex's "the illuminati is going to stop trump from entering the white house" rants actually came true?

******RED ALERT********

THE GUY OBAMA IS SET TO HAVE FIRED ON JANUARY 20TH 12:01 AM EST IS THE GUY WHO WOULD BE IN CHARGE OF DEFENDING TRUMP FROM MOB ATTACKS + MORE

WHAT DOES OBAMA HAVE TO LOSE? HIS LEGACY WILL BE DESTROYED IF HE LETS TRUMP IN. HE'S GOING TO BLOCK TRUMP WHICH WILL START WAR WITH RUSSIA.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/01/13/anti-aircraft-missiles-deployed-around-moscow-u-s-troops-arrive-poland/

WHY IS OBAMA DEPLOYING TROOPS TO POLAND

His legacy will also be destroyed if he goes full dictator on the last day of his presidency after gushing about the "peaceful transition" less than a week prior

he will make the narrative that he is the good guy defending america with C.O.G. being enacted

Jimmy Carter
Takes
One
For
The Team

Only the militant anti-trumpies (a statistical minority) would believe that. Everyone else would see through his shit

It's not going to happen. You can stop roleplaying.

Wow, a serious post from an Aussie.

Don't be retarded. By the time inauguration starts, his job is done. He's spent months planning and preparing for the inauguration. The leaders on the ground are going to be the ones calling the shots and keeping things on track.

Leadership plans out the mission and the objectives. Some 65 year old guy isn't going to be running around telling people what to do day of. It's weird that he's being relieved, but his job will already have been done, and in the event something really crazy does go down his adjutant is likely more than competent.

But yeah, let's say you're objective is to take over an outpost. Enemy might be present. Leadership decides that that's the objective and who's planning and executing the mission. They get every thing set up, and you go. You're headed to the outpost, and your platoon starts taking fire from a location. Oh no! What do we do?

If your plan is to wait for the Colonel to start giving orders, you'll die of thirst before they come. Lt. calls for cover fire and sends a squad to flank the enemy.

If shit goes down, they've got Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captains, Lt Colonels, Colonels, and most of them aren't going to be calling shots that directly effect people. The only thing the Commanding General of the DC National Guard was going to be doing during inauguration no matter what happens (riots, bombs, assassination attempts, missile strikes) is salute the flag during the parade and welcome the troops when they come back to the armory.

The time that evil demon witch Hillary Clinton sucked the blood out of all those infants.

The time the chemicals in the water turned the frickin frogs gay

The time the chemtrails were exposed

The time fluoride was put in the water to make a more docile, malleable population

The time super male vitality saved my life

>infowars
>washington post
>jones

There have been threads more outlandish than this, every week, for the past 8 years.

And yet every time another one Is posted it's full of people believing it.

If lefties are as gullible as you all maybe I need to make a website trolling them with a new """right wing conspiracy """ every week too

I'm down, I think we could cause some serious trouble by spreading some fake news to leftists.

I mean like, BLM is a Republican plant to make blacks look evil in the eyes of the masses. Bam.
Easy chaos.

good post, but why isnt this an issue before ?
Do other Presidents just keep the same guy on the job ?

>infowars
Stop believing fake news sources.
vargface.jpg

I'm not in it for the politics, im in it for the money.

They seem to believe literally anything said about Trump and how we're going back to the 1790's. Instead of presenting everything in aggregate, break it down by interest group. Under the Enviroment section, go into painstakingly false detail about everything Rex Tillerson probably didn't do. Same thing with Sessions. Make a race section and really go at it.

Couple that with the fact liberal money is always good money (hard to get seriously boycotted pandering to them unlike the reverse) and it might really be time for a almost libelous news provider.

Just gotta figure out a way to protect from lawsuits. .....

you ignorant little faggot, nothing anyone does can stop it. you're a fucking uneducated disgrace, a blight on society. YOU are the problem, and you're too fucking stupid to realize how dumb you are.

>martial law
Trump would still became president.

Jesus are you fucking stupid
It's 1201pm not am, noon, not midnight
When Trump is swollen in the old Negro General is out, Trump's people are removing the 65 year old shuffler
The Washington DC Armory, National Guard, is the only unit that does not report to a Governor, they are under the direct control of the President
When Trump is sworn in, his man takes over control of the DC Guard, not outgoing Negro's military man
Trump wants his guy in charge if the protests go to shit, not some Gibs Me 'Dat, equal opportunity hire, whose loyalty lies with a community organizing Marxist
Make America Great Again (time for minority's to move to the back of the bus)

Trump's probably the one who fired him, which is why it goes into effect at 12:01.

I don't have a clue what anybody would be up to getting rid of him. Apparently he was a George W appointee that Obama kept on. Commanding General of the DC National Guard isn't really a very important job, or at least I can't think of a good reason why anyone would make that their priority. In the event of a military coup, it would be on the list of vital positions to lock down, assuming the new government would keep DC as the capital, though there are some good reasons why they wouldn't. Secretary of Defense, Sergeant Major of the Army would be more important, but way more critical than any of that would be the men much much closer to the actual soldiers. A disloyal Sergeant General of the Army is no trouble at all to boot; it's just one guy. If 70% of Captains and Sergeants are loyal, you can survive any resistance coming from the top.

Trump's been doing a lot of purges. He's ordered all or almost all ambassadors to come home ASAP, which goes against the custom of letting a lot of them stay where they are until their children finish the school year. Trump probably issued the order to get rid of the General, and it probably means nothing. He just wants to appoint everyone he can himself. There's no reason he should be desperate to switch out the ambassador to Spain, but he's doing that ASAP too. It's weird, but not troubling.

I remember you same retards 8 years ago. Nothing's gonna happen Trump will become president as planned.

existentialistcowboy.blogspot.nl/2008/05/evidence-that-bush-will-cancel.html

Their attempts don't work because they are exposed before it happens

Lol. If you think Trump's guy, who hasn't even been named yet, is going to jump on and start controlling operations you know nothing about the military. No one is going to come in and start making changes and calling shots on the fly for an operation that has been months in planning. Every contingency already has a plan and any necessary improvisation is going to be handled at a much lower level.

If people start shooting, or a bomb goes off, do you really think that the thousands of guardsmen are going to look to the Commanding General of the DC National Guard to tell them what to do? It's almost more realistic that Trump himself would be running around, ordering people around in the chaos.

His job is done. He coordinates the planning of the day. His day-of responsibilities are basically saluting the flag during the parade and welcoming the troops when they return to the armory.

What does Tekken have to do with anything?

just stop

>won the tickets to go to inauguration
>get to be somewhere near the front
>hear all this shit

wish me luck senpaitachi

>44
Kek protects you

(((They))) have been trying to stop Trump at every turn but warning people about this has pre-empted their strikes and given the white hats time to organise a response.

Hoping it doesn't happen will make it more likely that it does happen.

>Infowars

Sensationalist shills masquerading as a news source. Why people take infowars seriously is beyond me. Its a testament to how gullible and retarded people have become

OK, that's reassuring and I hope it's true.

> Cruz stealing the orlando delegates with a no vote state election
> Bernie getting shafted with the delegates
> never Trump bs attempts leading up to the nomination
> le recount
> le conscientious electoral college
> le Russia hacked the election

every single one I have seen, Ive only been watching since last april

I believe in you senpai

>As is customary, Schwartz, like other presidential appointees, submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start. He’d done so before, but the Obama administration twice declined to accept. The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz’s resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation.

>archive.is/BHN9N

Sage.

>When reddit cucks come to Sup Forums

thanks Putin

You fucking tinhats. It is standard. Cmdr Gen contract is up the moment Trump is sworn in. This guy was employed by Bush and tendied his resignation twice to Obama in 08 and 12 but was kept on. Take a guess why and ask yourself if you would keep a sinlge one of them if you were Trump.

If they were planning a coup why would they have a headless nat guard? Wouldnt it be better to keep him in to help bring trump down? Or perhaps it is Trump who would be safer with new heads in positions of power and promised him a nice written reference for a security job at walmart.

It is literally nothing but being spun as something by the left/media for clicks and to wind up gullible people like you. I bet you thought mittens and trump really ate frogs legs too.

I don't understand this post and that flag going together. What kind of trolling is this? I don't get it?

Yeah, they really stopped him from winning against the most unlikable major candidate in history

>When you can't devise an argument or point, so reddit.

You're a waste of a good bag of cum

> infowars

Trashed.

Not only that, but why would they plan a coup on Inauguration Day?? Yeah, let's try it on the day when a horde of people are there excited to see Trump become President and a throng of protestors are there to disrupt? Coups are a marathon; it's not capture the flag.

Yeah, there's nothing to worry about from this. If you read news saying something like the national guard isn't going to be there after all, and security is going to be provided by a private military company, then start worrying.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pAiLjAd-a4A

BUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=pHWacCYJUhU

watch this video everyone this is whats going too happen we are living this books prophecy the pope told us to read this years ago along with our popes

except neither of your sources stated that that would happen in any way you

OP confirmed faggot

Thank God someone can read.

I'm tired of wandering the internets correcting all these degenerate faggots from spreading this fake news.

Kit Daniels at Infowars is to blame for this.

did you read the wapo article? the outgoing guy was appointed by GWB, and there is a Brig. General who is leading the whole operation due to the changeover taking place.

this is a story which contains misinterpreted facts.