Sup Forums BTFO ETERNALLY

>Jamie pull up that Sup Forums board filled with all the angry virgins and autists
>man that's fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drumpf btfo fuck white americans fuck USA fuck republicans fuck richard spencer fuck molyneux fuck infowars fuck david duke fuck KKK fuck racism

inb4; isolation tank brownies and fear factor

Where does he say that? Need proofs

>using autist as an insult
That's a hate word Joe

joe is pretty much what white people need to emulate

1. redpilled, but not full autist like alex jones (ironically he's good friends with alex)
2. /fit/
3. has white children/family man
4. open to new ideas and ways of thought
5. gun owner
6. anti-sjw
7. non-religious, but not annoyingly in your face about it
8. can kick your ass with or without gun
9. funny/worldly
10. always positive

Buy more ONNIT SUPS
ALPHA BRAIN AND ISOLATION TANKS

11. Defends Amy Schumer

What a jerk.

>they're LITERALLY sending cannonballs in the mail

>Man, I mean, once you go past forty, man. Jamie, pull up that pic. I mean, when you see striations like that you know the guy is on testosterone. You'd be crazy not to.

>non-religious
fedora detected

>non-religious, but not annoyingly in your face about it

Only regressive r-selected people need religion to restrict them, a man like Joe doesn't need that babysitting in his life.

Joes step kid is half black ffs.

Must we do this shit on every Rogan thread anons? He is obsessed with BBC and getting cucked.

>3. has white children/family manJoe is White?

I thought he was a kike. This nigger has black niger hair & a dark tan.

Don't fall for these libshit fag threads popping up suddenly. These are normie Facebook cunts trying to pick up where CTR left off. I've seen more than a few Facebook posts by liberals bragging about how they shit on Sup Forums and others commenting that they're going to give us a "taste of our own medicine." These are SJWs, cucks and HuffPoo subscribers/contributors making these topics. Call them out so everyone knows they can't hide the cuck pride.

What episode of JRE? About how long into the podcast?

Jamie, pull up that clip of that road runner smashing the fuck out of that snake.
Look at this goddamn raptor bitch.
>eyes widen
Have you tried out spinal decompression?
"I mean, not y-"
It's the fucking best man. I'll show you some shit after we wrap this bitch up.
"Actually, I really need t-"
Shit literally saved my back man. I'll do about 45 minutes in the morning followed up with a kale smoothie with some krill oil.
"Joe, I should really get g-"
Fucking gut health, man. Give me your address and I'll send you a book on Lee Harvey Oswald.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

>11. He's Joe Rogan

He was raised catholic and is Italian, you dumb spic.

He's not intelligent enough.
Too much 'bro-science'

religion is a glamorized cult faggot. kys if you depend on religion to be happy. that doesnt mean rogan doesnt think there's a higher power

>Jamie could you pull that up
>That's insane

Man I love these threads

That's pretty accurate.

proof?