"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945

"We defeated the wrong enemy." George S. Patton, 1945.
youtube.com/watch?v=V9RuOIqJJ-Y

God damned right we did!

>We defeated the wrong enemy."
That's where he is wrong.

No, he's right.

Took a bit longer, but everyone got what they deserved in the end, eventually.

Everyone always does.

The 4th Reich will be a worldwide nationalisation of Europeans this time. The mulatto's, Asians, native American spics and even Africans that deserve to receive European genes will join and there will be homogenous nations for all subspecies of man. Except of course for jews and niggers.

After that we will combine our strengths not by intermixing but through collective counsul

The only thing more stupid than Patton's life was Patton's death.

speaks the truth desu

Thats not funny, he was murdered by the OSS.

Right in the feels.

>We defeated
>We

nice try ameritard

Yeah good on you burgercuck, you finally figured out your country is nothing more than a Jewish golem, cheers for waiting over half a century than the rest of us

You miss what he meant
You bolsheviks were the RIGHT enemy

>tfw he got redpilled before his death

>tfw he probably got his death due to being redpilled

Reading these quotes make me want to cry tb'h ;_;

Don't cry, butterfly.

Bolsheviks did nothing wrong, 2017 will be the year of new revolution, this time we won`t fail, prepare your bourg anus fucking porky

Jesus was a Jew

>americans

Yep. Should've knocked off that fucking Jeep driver. while we had the chance. Otherwise we'd be blessed with Patton's crazy ass begging for nuclear war.

Jesus was also the guy that whipped sleezy jewish bankers with a whip, you disgusting pagan faggot.

Jesus preached universalist cuckoldry and femininity.

It's time to talk on the world stage.
Mr Trump, release those secret files.

fuck off edgy pagan fag.
Only liberal faggots who purposely pull verses out of context believe that way.
If the church hadnt united Europe in the crusades.
In other words if Europe just stayed a bunch of pagan faggots then all of Europe would had been turned into an islamic caliphate one by one.

That's complete bullshit though.

Islam was stopped by the Mongol hordes during the sacking of Baghdad.

poles took over berlin while red army watched, you dummy that's a known fact

At least he's back now.

Go wear your raw leather in your grass hut and drink yourself into a stupor while praising bongo bongo odin. The adults are talking.

No islam was stopped when the crusaders answer the call of Byzantine and push all the way to Jerusalem and finished for good when they were pushed into the sea in Spain.

but what exactly does that mean for me now? should i hate all americans, french , brits and slavs? seeing this makes me want to skin them alive, i hate them more than shitskins, because they are far more dangerous.

so what am i supposed to do?

Shut up you fucking cuckold, go fisting your gay boyfriend with a leather glove or something else you pagans do

No, he's right.

America should have joined the Anti-Bolshevik crusade and told England and France to accept German peace, now we have millions of dead russians and ukranians on our hands.

>Nordic cunt
>Islam was stopped at Baghdad

Islam was stopped at Vienna and with a 500+ years of fighting in Central/Eastern Europe, you damn snownigger.
Fucking protocuck traitors.

>Germans expelled Jews
>Invaded Poland, France and UK declare war.
>(((soviets))) invade Poland.
>Nothing happens.
>(((Their))) entire military is placed at Germanys border. A nation spanning thousands of miles poised against one without any depth.

I mean shit, why go on. Fuck it. Everyone knows the whole narrative is bullshit.

I thought Lenin was a Jew though? Or at least had Jewish ancestry.

it was later found out to be atleast 25% but idk if it was common knowledge at that time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should hate your own government more than anything.
aka the postwar jewish controlled occupation government governed by the closet jew merkel who's real name is Kasner and is a communist.
All Europe should hate their own leaders and cultural decadence more than anything else, their traitors.
You cannot even embrace your own heritage or be a fully practicing Christian in Europe without being thrown in jail for "hate speech".

sure. but lets imagine some miracle happening and germany / europe becomes nazi. what then? obviously over the years we would all be red pilled abour how hitler was the good guy etc. and we all learn about the evil brits/americans/french/slavs. what do you think is gonna happen?

> oh yeah we forgive you, my white brothers.

NO

if we get truly nazi again, and see how non- master race whites ( aka the evil whites ) damaged our race and country, do you think we will just forgive them? nah.

at this point no one is gonna care about some shitskins. there will be a ww3 100% . because i dont think the west is gonna pay reparations for the next thousands years.

man i really wish i was blue pilled. i hate all non german whites even more than shitskins. fucking Sup Forums ruined me.

Vienna was the result of an alliance between the Austrians and the Poles. Trying to imply these kind of things couldn't have happened without Christianity is meme tier bullshit. Christianity didn't "unify" Europe.

Vienna was shortly after the Thirty Years War that saw massive death in destruction in Europe.

Iberians pushed moors from Iberia by themselves. The Spanish cucked the Turks at Lepanto as a result of an overall Mediterranean alliance, not some unifying force of muh Cuckstianity.

The fucking French were ALLYING with the Turks since the 1500s.

That's d&c man, don't forget that Hitler was extremely cordial to King Edward and tried very hard to make peace with the Anglosphere, their jew overlords just wouldn't allow for it, sadly.

Don't misplace your anger, Anglos aren't the ones invading your country (at least not anymore), we've got our own fishes to fry as well, I can promise you, the preservation of western society will unite us more than anyone realizes as we push back against the hordes of degeneracy and neoliberalism.

The "evil" whites aren't another race of whites, it's just jews masquerading as whites and liberal whites who've sold everything that matters down the rivers.

We wouldn't have to pay reparations to the Germans, they are so proud and industrious and effective, they won't need reparations like a bunch of gibsmedat niggers, you guys will be so well off the idea of needing our shit countries to pay you will be laughable. Everyone will be so glad to have military strength and societal direction again, it will dwarf any past issues between other whites.

It's so facinating to me how the jews could seize control over russia which was mostly non jewish whites. I mean how the fuck. Need to read more. Need more info more redpills. I'm tweeking on redpills.

the pendulum has been on their end for over 70 years. their time will certainly come

actually no even hitler was more reasonable than that.
Look up "babylon before Hitler" or "Berlin the babylon of Europe'.
After ww1, the first time Germany became a "democracy", Jews flooded the cultural life and attempted to completely strip away all traidtional and christian morality from Germany and turned Berlin into what the worst parts of Tumblr would be if it was physical made into a town.
HItler came to power and cleaned house and restored order kicking out all of the lefty commie jews out of Germany's economic and cultural chokeholds.
That was all that was needed but the jews suckered us into a war again.
Hitler knew that trying to take over everything like how the west said he was trying to do would have been impossible and even openly said it would be impossible to invade America.
He made no notion as a ww1 veteran to seek revenge over ww1 because
1. it would have been impossible to just take everyone on and dumb and
2. at its core it was a war fomented by and for the jewish banking cartel and kicking them out and spreading influence through the world the idea of kicking the jews out of banking around the war was the real revenge.

Patton was a Naziboo, nothing to see here.

Slava rodu! We defeated the right enemy.

>Christianity is meme tier bullshit. Christianity didn't "unify" Europe.
>The pope preaching a continent scale crusade and unifying Europe didnt unify europe
Its like you are going out of your way to bullshit just to make your faggot pagan larping fantasy seem reasonable in your own mind

Crusades against fellow whites you mean?

Fuck off, Merkel.

The ones that attacked the orthodox were excommunicated by the Catholic church, faggot.

There were numerous Crusades against European pagans.

Crusaders also sacked Constantinople and because of this never recovered and went on a slow decline until the Turks conquered it.

Eurpopean faggots.
Only a pagan would think that was a bad thing.
Just like how only a communist would think that McCarthyism is a bad thing. and now you are using libtard tier talking points against the crusades to defend your larping neckbeard bullshit thus proving your stance against the Crusades are that of a flaming faggot.

>Christians put their cucked Jewish god over fellow Europeans

Sums up the Christian issue right here.

Nah

Where did you get these photos from? i have never seen these before.

Goddamned Europeans, banning zoophilia, human sacrifice, slavery and polygamy.

>Europeans needed a feminine Jewish desert god to do that

the OP pic was floating around on here the other CHristian stuff was just googling image searching stuff like "nazi christian" and going through stuff and suggestions and what not.

This.

Western civilization did not stop a major enemy before it could take over half of Europe

That was Eastern Europe.

Now the same mistake is being repeated with Islam and Western Europe, what a shame.

> Based vikangz didn't do it on their own

Varg is an autist.

God Bless Patton.

>Ran empty on my basket of shitty none arguments
>Ill just super troll them by being edgy now

>Russia and America have an agreement to let Russia take Berlin
>America reaches Berlin
>America waits
>America waits
>America waits
>Russia reaches Berlin

WE WUZ VICTORS N SHIET

US even funded your military, without it you would have fallen to Hitler like the rest.

But thats wrong you fucking retard, the first crusade was wildly successful at retaking islamic held territory

Anglo scum fault, now enjoy your multiculti utopias

And did what with it exactly? Lorded over a load of sand niggers and condemned some of the best European men to never pass on their genes due to vows of celibacy?

rockefeller is not a jew and doesn't claim to be one

You do realize that they tried to besiege Vienna in 1529 as well, right? What do you think the Turks did in Europe between those years? I'll help you out a bit, they fought Austrians, Croats and Hungarians (at least those who stayed loyal to the rigtful king and the Catholic church and weren't eager to betray the country to the Muslims for more personal power).

>Even after a massive successful campaign to remove kebab and stop islamic expansion into Europe the pagan still finds a reason to bitch like a little retarded faggot.

The European made civilisation. Christianity did not make civilisation.

Christianity, and due to its inherently cucky doctrines of things such as original sin, repentance, general universalism, are a large part of the problem as to why Europeans are so cucked today.

Christianity was the proto-liberalism for our pagan ancestors, and they eventually succumbed to the cuckoldry in the same way today many Europeans today submit to the cuckoldry handed down to them by the traitorous state.

>HURRRRRRRRR YOU CANT DEFEND YOURSELF UNLESS YOU BELIEVE IN A JEWISH DESERT GOD THAT PREACHES PEACE ON EARTH

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

It's very easy for allied nations (especially America) to say d&c. The reality is that this age and all that's happened is our responsibility. Even now Afrikaaners won't entirely get over the Boer war, and we did a lot worse to the Germans than them.

I LOVE this meme.

Nice fantasy but western Europe is more likely to go Marxist then facist