Ashenki jews are subhuman

Can we stop the dumb meme ashenkikike are relssy smart xxxxDdd.

>(126+x)/2=107 => 126 + x = 214 => x = 88. Ashenki jews have a proceesing iq of below avrage very close to nigger tier. The verbal iq isen't nearly as important as the proccesing iq. The verbal iq can also easily be increased by study.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous
slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2007/11/jewgenics.html
immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of--jews-so-high
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fella, you can't figure out the quotation formatting and yet you're here calling other people stupid?

I wrote the text earlier but forgot to remove >when posting now

With a high verbal IQ you can manipulate almost anything, especially law and social structure.

Wow, really makes you think.

Almost as if, you should study the trivium at least an hour a day until you've maxed out your potential, that you understand rhetoric fully. The trivium has 3 parts, grammar, logic and rhetoric. Even if you only can grasp the first two well, and most whites can even with poorer verbal IQ scores with time and effort, you can fight back against the conditioning and be of better use to the west.

I have a breddy high IQ, especially verbal IQ (like 99th percentile). I can see through a lot of distortion, manipulation and cryptic points in discourse, information, press releases, political moves and etc... Because I worked hard to understand these things. Most people foolishly claim critical things to be arbitrary or pointless or confusing. I don't make those mistakes as often. It makes me better at memetics.

You bros should apply yourself! Also, there are white Christian groups in America that surpass the Ashkenazi Jews in IQ. Small in number but present. Higher average income too! Don't give up, and never become satisfied unless /comfy/ times are required. Become better!

I have around 130 iq in proccesing never tested myself in verbal. but most organisations for "smart" people in sweden only test for processing not verbal.

I am ignorant of such things in your country, how do you learn English over there? The Sven race is superior to any non-Anglo country at English desu. You bros do it better than our temporary Mexican guests, by far. I know we have a different history/culture in some regards, so did you study the trivium specifically, or did Swedish instructors tailor specific courses for Swedes and you guys just intuitively pick it up in your own way from class and English language entertainment, etc..?

It's exceptional, but I can always pick up when it's a Nordic writing in English (unless they're a journalist with an editor changing things a lot). I've never really determined the pattern, but something is really different it seems structurally at times.

IQ is Jewish invention.

Jew here with really high verbal and slightly above average spatial skills can concur. I have really fucked up fine motor skills but way above average verbal skills. Pretty common among us I think.

We start to learn english prety early in school and we never dub movies they are alwayes on english, french, german or what it now could be with swedish subtitles. Also our population lives on the internet nearly always interacting on english. But i'm actually prety shit on english for being a swede.

There are some things you can do to improve spatial awareness and fine motor skills. But like most things IQ related, there is a limit to it. Learning and instrument and/or martial arts will definitely help.

Also, I wonder if this gap between spatial intelligence and verbal intelligence is why Jews have produced so few non-shitty visual artists and architects. Postmodernism basically destroyed western aesthetic quality, and you bros will continue to receive a lot of collective contempt for having such a yuge contribution to that mutilation of a school and all of its bastards. Its so strange to have such great artists in other fields and such poor visual artists.

In terms of English skill, if you were Mexican you would be in the 99th percentile.

But you're an Aryan and better is expected of you user.

Also what's your opinion of the Golden One and the Northern Brothers?

((Thier)) power comes inhernetly from ((thier)) archon (lower case a) overlords who actually arent even top of the totem pole. Either way the contract is up and they have to go, an age of prosperity and enlightenment is upon us, victory to the light now and forever.

Is the golden one the one that got convicted for murder? I think he has some mental problems watched one of his videos a while back, he sayes some good and some realy retarded. The northern brothers is nice as a meme for inspiration to the trops but more then that no. What sweden needs is active resistance and militas so people that want to act but can't see a way to do it on their own get courage. But mostly it's to scare politicians and force them to listen to the democratic parties.

>Is the golden one the one that got convicted for murder?

N-no, user. The fashy goy in his 20's. Are you thinking of Varg? He killed people and did the whole arson thing (old habits die hard for you viking bros I suppose).

Varg is making videos too. He has like 5 kids and lives in France now. I think he's Norwegian tho.

No i think varg is swede but the one he murdred lived in norway.

>murdred
What? Who did he murder and why? How long did he spend in prison for it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euronymous

Had no idea he was originally Swedish.

Big, if true.

But no. I prefer the Golden One's rhetoric for you bros. He's uplifting and encourages health and strength in you. That's the kind of men who can save western nationalism in spite of the (((conditioning))).

Verbal IQ is the one that helps with manipulating people, you fuck.

Swedish leftists have organized rapes, and are worse than nazis.

Israel is close to Michelle Obamastan

varg is by no means swedish.... he's originally from bergen....

I don't know a ton of jews with great fine motor skills. Not normally our thing to do detail work physically. Funny you should mention learning an instrument and a martial art, my parents signed me up for classes for both of those as a kid but I stopped and they didn't really help a ton.

let's take a look at those citations shall we

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2007/11/jewgenics.html

immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of--jews-so-high

>a random Slate article that doesn't even assert what you're saying, rather it mentions someone from the audience at a talk's q-and-a session saying it (without mentioning THEIR source either)

>an extremely poorly written article by a Jew on IMMORTALLIFE.info, a crackpot website about increasing longevity, that makes ZERO mention of IQ at all, visual-spatial or otherwise

lol is this an example of your 130 iq, sven?

and how do you explain all the jewish mathematicians and scientists, von neumann, erdos, einstein, bohr brothers, feynman, szilard, perelman, epstein it goes on and on? any list of top flight mathematicians and scientists is going to be majorly jewish. dont actually answer that though, because i'm sure your response will be as retarded as the citations you apparently take seriously.

THAT INCLUDES THE PALESTINIANS

and the bedouin which are dumber then niggers. i shit you not ,their like some monkey people (muslim) , their a bunch of nomadic retarded folks which live in tin houses made of scrap, the south region of israel is like a glimps to the mad max universe because of those nogs.

they also interbreed.

inbreeding## sorry im typing from my phone

It's odd then that given all of this, how there would be so many great ethnically Jewish directors, nepotism aside. Friedkin is probably my favorite director of all time, and he's ethnically Jewish. None of his films are visually cramped, and the composition of his films were consistently revolutionary for a while. Even some of his films that are considered average or shittier than average were great to me.

I think what it is, a lot of them will get the best photography teams available, while as directors they focus on composition. Kubrick wasn't a great visual artist, but he knew the rules of cinematography and had amazing crews, and a broader compositional vision for his work in every picture he did. And in the end a lot of his films are considered visual masterpieces. (Barry Lyndon is my favorite of his desu).

That's what I thought. In the way he speaks, it sounds Norwegian.

>Not normally our thing to do detail work physically.
holy shit dude its called jewelry not crudery

>mfw the US was top 10 in global IQ 50 years ago
>mfw now surpassed by fucking Russia
>mfw average height here was 6' 50 years ago, now 5'9
>mfw 60%
>mfw to smart to be racist or redpilled in public

Thanks for the info about the "trivium" user, hopefully I can apply myself to improve my abilities at work.