FASHTHETICS GENERAL: AFTER DARK EDITION

We had a good thing going and we're gonna keep it going.

>What is fashwave/fashthetics?
Fashwave is the retrowave/vapor art style with a Right Wing twist. 80s/ealry 90s pop propaganda.

>wow you're just appropriating another movement, modern conservatism needs to be original
Yeah, and Boys Club was a silly webcomic about animal roommates and now Pepe the Frog is registered as an ADL hate symbol.

>How can I contribute?
There are many anons involved with great tips and pointers to get you started on fashwave art in either GIMP or Photoshop.

Let's keep it comfy. I'll post some of what I've got/made.

Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E034wcww390
youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZJSUAgXMY
youtube.com/watch?v=rvxw2o5Q9Os
gutenberg.org/ebooks/45410
youtube.com/watch?v=As1DCUzoSfs
youtu.be/6DZ5oLaQ-Sk
youtu.be/6lrl5Kj79u4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wdAD6eCmjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mayer this like an hour ago.

somebody just posted this and it is highly inspirational, but what does the text mean??

this is the cringiest shit i have ever seen. Y'all are just laggards.

Made*

you guys are idiots for associating this with fascism overtly

>tfw I was going to utilise this style to drop subtle redpills in a fairly large scale project but now will have to scale back because it an easily made link to fascism / racism / pol

reminds me of spirit cooking

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=E034wcww390

>Barlowe
nice

This is the cringiest shit Sup Forums has ever been involved with, and that's saying a lot

Oh man, vaporwave aesthetic might link back to something? That has literally never ever happened before!

Nice. I'm planning on doing some Pinochet and PHYSICAL REMOVAL pieces soon.

Legit neck yourself. No one has the moral high ground on this South Korean underwater basketweaving forum.

>don't use anything ever or you'll ruin it
Fag

Next time we use this OP someone needs to correct my typo.
>ealry

Wheres a neon pink swastika to cap off the retardation champ?

youtube.com/watch?v=u6ZJSUAgXMY

Shamelessly stolen and edited from the last thread. First attempt, definite shit.

Thoughts?

Change the outline color on BIGOT. It's just a little too hard to see.

Like the message of the picture a lot

Here is my recently made ish

More:

Taylor

You fixed the text. Looks much better, dude.

So I've been away for a couple of month now. Can someone please explain this meme? Looks neat!

Better I hope

Yea I agree 100%

lol queer I've been experimenting with that for a year and I don't give a shit about Nazi/fash associations because I'm not a pussy (but I'm still more of a constitution cuck ;^) )

youtube.com/watch?v=rvxw2o5Q9Os

Working on an Aesthetic Inauguration livestream right now, gonna be gud.

Cool flag.

It fuses fascist iconography/phrasing with a vaporwave aesthetic to illustrate an intense post-industrial disillusionment with modernism, and a longing for a retro-future to dial back the excesses of the present.

don't glorify this muslim cunt

t. Bernie Bro Not Invited To the Beach House

WIP on this one

might want to shift the RACIST part down, it is slipping off the edge of the tape on the mouth

thanks f a m - I fixed it

no problem

too bad ((they))) deleted most of the accounts of Cybernazi, Xurious, Stereo Balilla and the likes. i've enjoyed the first fashwave movement

Nice look dude. Do you have a version w/o text? I think the minimalist images are easier to propagate.

GIT GUD

gutenberg.org/ebooks/45410

I didn't make it and it's not really glorification. It's representation. Fashwave incorporates general Sup Forums culture, too.

going to upload it?

Thanks. I was inspired to make this. Says 'Ride the Tiger'

Sorry, got caught up with a new idea

youtube.com/watch?v=As1DCUzoSfs

Anyone have the song sauce on this?

Are these fashwave threads open for oc fashwave music content? I've started this fashwave music project if anyone is interested in retro synths.

youtu.be/6DZ5oLaQ-Sk

/k/ here

You ought to get 80s and 90s operators and give them the fash treatment

It was easily the most A E S T H E T I C of the cold war era

uuuu

Yes pls

Will do, /k/ommando. o/

no problem, f a m.

using this for Inauguration stream. might play it over Toby Keith's performance

Thanks senpai

Alright, I cut him out as best I could. Posting here just in case someone else wants it and doesn't wanna cut.

nice, here's some more material for you guys

>I'd do it myself but I cant into MS Paint

of course, fashwave must take over bland synthwave

>forcing memes

>being a fag

For me personally, it's a bit too on the nose. This is just my opinion, but I think it would be better if everything stayed how it is, but remove the words except for "how progressive" and then place ear muffs or something over his ears. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

Going to write "RIDE THE TIGER." in English on these, which font should I use?

here you go

this is shit

wip

I'll give that a shot, I was thinking it was a bit on the nose so thanks f a m

Some fashcore design I just made.

I like this very much

Not bad

thx

THIS THREAD IS APILE O SHIT

How is this?

cleaned up

use Century Gothic if you have it. this is sick regardless. i really think ride the tiger is a better rallying cry and way to wave this flag in front of normies without triggering them

Posting good source for videos youtu.be/6lrl5Kj79u4

Cheers

What does ride the tiger mean?

Like this?

Biggest yawn fest ever - tnx

It is the title of a book written by Julius Evola.

Robbie Rotten isn't muslim.

Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul_ by Italian counter-revolutionary theorist Baron Julius Evola is a manual for a certain spiritual type of man - the man of Tradition - faced with the nihilistic reality of the modern world. Tradition is characterized by a recognition of transcendence and hierarchy as opposed to the mass levelling which has taken place in modernity - at root in nihilism. Evola, a gloomy figure on the marginalized radical right in postwar Italy, writes of the modern world as witnessing a new dark age, the Kali Yuga of Indian tradition (as noted by the father of Traditionalism, Rene Guenon). In the philosophy of Traditionalism, the world is said to have fallen from a past Golden Age (as witnessed to by the ancient Greeks, Hesiod, and the Hindus) and approaching the end of a cycle has entered the Kali Yuga, an era characterized by dissolution. Kali is a dark goddess of sexuality and orgiastic rites in Hindu mythology - said to be asleep in previous eras but in the Kali Yuga said to be wide awake.

The modern age is characterized by the "death of God" (the end of the transcendent), the beginning of European nihilism as explained by Nietzsche. In such a world, the spiritual type Evola writes for is totally alienated.

Source user ?

Thanks

Rate my OC

pretty nice

hey, that's pretty good

I fucked up with the helmet, I wanted to make one that resembled the trucker MAGA hat, but it's been years since I've drawn something so that's it by now

Could you draw something for me? I'd like a pic of a modern looking templar with an LMG

>Robbie Rotten

youtube.com/watch?v=5wdAD6eCmjM

cool

QuickQuick sk

*quick sketch

I'd suggest doing a RWSS version, the design looks like a firefighter's kit already.

Anyone have a meme that has a swastika made up of anime faces?

Hell YES! That's dope. I like it. Moard plz senpai