Why are there so many putin shills on Sup Forums

Why are there so many putin shills on Sup Forums

Why are so many of them burgers?

Lots of people need "daddy figures" in their lives. Same reason why this forum is full of bootlickers, people who respect doctors (even though they make mistakes all the time)

Most people on this board never achieved manhood, they still need their strong, stable figures, because they subconsciously know that they will never achieve such manhood and independence. "I respect Police" "Yes Sir Oficer" -mindset is perfect example of this undeveloped mentality. Slave morality.

Because our government is shilling so fucking hard for an economic and proxy war with russia which is neither good for the American people or the Russians, but great for the (((globalists))). So they paint him le evil dictator like stalin and hitler and we are just calling bullshit.

I like elder strong male figures because they're good leaders, you know, like how civilized humans have lived for thousands of years.

I bet you're an 18 year old atheist who know everything?

A lot of misguided right-wingers believes that he fights (((Globalism))).

Putin's most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - JEW
Prokhorov - JEW
Deripaska - JEW
Malkin - JEW
Abramovich - JEW
Leviev - JEW
Potanin - "officially" not
Fridman - JEW
Rotenberg Brothers - JEWS

>projecting

>people who respect doctors (even though they make mistakes all the time)

And why should people respect someone who spent a decade training to save your miserable life. I bet you hate firefighters too.

>every single Jew is a globalist
huh

>>every single Jew is a globalist
Yes. Exactly.

I thought you burgers were all about freedom. Putin is anything BUT freedom...

DUDE THE SPETZNAS IS A FUCKING BOSS YO

THEYIRE LIKE PEW PE

PEW

PEWPEW

DDUSH DUSH DDUDUDUD DUSH
DUHSUDHUDHSUHD

DO DO
DUDUDUDUDUDU

Why are there so many Hobbits on Sup Forums? Why are so many of them faggots?

It's like anti-globalists think their movement isn't led by Jews as well.

It's a Jew v. Jew world and you goys are just the sideshow.

leave it to the finns to manage the fallback of syrian war

>quotes the OP instead of the user he's replying to
>that image
>>>/reddit/

>there are Jews on both sides

>let's ignore the quantities because then it becomes increasingly obvious that my "both sides are the same" theory falls apart

payed shills and useful idiots who has never been there or even see a russian

We love nationalism.

Bye Jew

Putin is the president of Russia

He governs for Russians, who are used to that kind of government

There's no other way to govern Russia

Americans are often very doctrinaire, so some feel to demonstrate sufficient opposition to Obama, they must show alliegance with Russia.

Some of us are mature enough to realize Russia, and Putin, is neither a friend, nor an enemy, but a peer competitor for influence in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

no

We are the head of The Beast. Russia is the last serious counter to that global hegemony.

>based manlet

damn hes powerful

This, pretty much. They're one of the last industrialized nationalists.

Because hes based

White identity is waking up.

>having a father figure is bad
better than mommy issues when youre desperate to respect women and be a nice guy

I agree. Most Sup Forumstards are just as shallow and unable to think for themselves as the sjws from tumblr. In fact, I have found this "community" to be pretty much on the same level as 9gaggers. Fucking retarded sheeple.

The irony is that they actually think they are "red pilled" or enlightened or some shit. Yet, when you hand them a picture of a clearly fake article, they'll still piss their pants in excitement instead of just fucking googling the title. It's absolutely pathetic.

Because we hate our government that much.

checked
Freedom is complicated sometimes.

You guys ready for your economy to rebound? I'm thinking of buying some rubles as an investment.

Russian psyop agents and bots with US proxies. Glad to see the real Sup Forums is getting woke.

>Why are there so many putin shills on Sup Forums
Fuck you, that's why.

>Why are so many of them burgers?
Because most of them have never been here.

>muh proxies

Fuck off, JTRIG.

I could say the same shit a zillion times over

its meaningless, only experience begats wisdom

Because he's a fucking patriot, even though being a corrupt one.
Considering from where he came and his career, the probably takes pride in making his motherland a functional society, even with all it's problems.

Because we like big russian cock

Go back to plebbit or whatever the fuck you came from.

This is a bait thread

Sage

I think most of your questions have been answered already, but if not, just remember, you shared a doctored pic in a brand new thread about pol. You're going places keep it up

Just your average Ivan and Ilja behind US proxies