USA VS China Hypotheticals

War breaks out between China and the US

>Would your country join the fray?
>Which side would they be on?
>What would be the outcome?

Me?

I'm Australian and we'd be right there with our US bros and I'm confident there'd be a Western victory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Yes
>Trudeau bows down to China
>Trump BTFOs China and Canada, liberates and annexes us hopefully

I predict that we would just destroy their navy and their air force with out own and just bomb/bombard them for an extremely long time before doing anything else at all. It would be slow but we would eventually win by doing this.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

we'd hope the US distracts china long enough to declare independence

>Australia joins USA.
>No more trade with China our economy collapses.
Good one, cunt.

> Whose dick should I suck first

Classic Aussie

That chart means nothing, the U.S. has Australia!

>Battle Tanks
As opposed to what, fucking Picnic Tanks?

pathetic

Nips are joining the U.S. too

>Be Team America
>end up like Lebanon

No TPP, No Help

Fuck off Burger Traitor

The U.S., Australia and Japan could take down China easy. Full mobilization, draft, shift all production to war. China has no shot, they will be starving in a year.

Well some tanks can be set to nonlethal, so they probably didn't count those.

Can't wait to play Fallout IRL

This image is pretty terrible. In addition to being insulting-ly over-simplified, it doesn't have aircraft carriers. Not an actual comparison.

Go suck off your mutt.

>implying they wouldnt desperately launch ICBMs on US

>He thinks Japan has a say if they join or not
HAHA
feels good to be an actual independent country

I assume they mean Main Battle Tanks, which are essentially modern all-purpose tanks as no one really uses light or heavy tanks.

They have ~200, we have 7,000. MAD doesn't exist between any nations but the US and Russia.

China's weapons and vehicles are pretty outdated and just because they have 2.3m soldiers doesn't mean they're worth the same as 1 US soldier. I would say probably 1 US soldier is worth maybe 5 Chinese soldiers.

youtu.be/J3VqF2dXje0

This video explains pretty much everything

No one uses them anymore*

>rocket interceptors
>comical fail rates
>DEACTIVATE THE ATOMS

Even if they had 200 million soldiers, it wouldn't matter since they have no way of sending them across the Pacific.

No

Merchants rubbing hands

With the Trump- Putin alliance your sending your Asiatics into norther China.

based binkow

I think the only way super powers could go to war at this stage without globally assured destruction is if the first salvo is EMPs and hackers disabling electronics.

Your statistics there are pretty useless.

The quality of the personel and equipment is FAR more important than the quantity.

They may have more people, tanks, artillery, etc, or similar numbers of aircraft and subs etc. But what they don't tell you is that our shit is top of the line cutting edge stuff, whereas their ships and subs and old rust buckets that barley float, their artillery and tanks are relics that haven't been properly maintained, and their soldiers are trained to a level that would make even our sloppiest boot camp graduate look like a navy seal.

Not to mention their rural population is already starving to death and most people live as virtual slaves.

China is all bark and no bite. They would shit their pants if open war were declared.

>China has to rebuild it's damaged country and infrastructure
>They need our minerals once more
>We're in a prime position to negotiate favourable trade deals post treaty
>2nd mining boom commences

We don't need to suck Chen's dick to get a good deal, mate. Also we need to move our economy out of a reliance on mining commodities.

This video is bullshit
War is declared
China waits 1 Month and lets Usa land on Japan
Of course
If USA attacked China there would be no winner

Real talk though, the US is pretty heavily reliant on Chinese, and other Asian manufacturing for new parts. Maybe Trump can fix this a bit, but it's going to take a lot to get back to 100% American made military like before.

The Japanese would be creaming their pants at that prospect.

We should sell weapon and help with supplies for both of them, and then attack USA and revenge for Cold War.

And if even 30 of them will made it to US will that worth it?

Jesus christ, your THAAD can intercept soviet Scuds while chink warheads have 25 Mach speed. Any sane person knows that kinetic anti ICBMs just a meme.

The time for a war with China is now. Better to do it now while the US, Aussie, Japan coalition has the tech advantage. Why wait, do it now.

Navies win wars

Not to mention despite China having far more soldiers than us they vastly under trained and most aren't even issued body armor. Just us against China would be a fucking bloodbath for them.

You don't get a say. You help or get fed to China. We've been the masters of your destiny since we decided to only drop 2 bombs. Every breath you take belongs to us.

Those numbers don't mean anything.

In 1940 the Wehrmacht would have had more men, artillery, tanks, submarines and aircraft than either the US or China in 2017. Technological development is key, and the US has an edge that is not shown by numbers alone.

Why do people think number of man power is worth anything?
Israel won that 6 day war and Yom Kippur war and killed several times more soldiers than they lost but they still ended up losing a bigger percent of their military due to their tiny ass population.

If you kill enough soldiers it demoralizes a nation regardless of the army size.

It also doesn't take into account training of personnel or how advanced the military technology and hardware is.

It's just a discussion starter.

>Troops
>Artillery
>Tanks
>Implying the US would ever make landfall on China, a trans-pacific country, without blowing its supply routes and decimating its navy and airforce first

>Russia helps USA
HAHAHA no. If anything Ivan remains neutral or offhandedly supports China unless a huge opportunity comes along by way of land/ resource grab at which point they open up their own front and shit goes sideways quick.

>Australia helps USA
Probably unless NATO or the UN is dissolved. They offer strategic staging ground and little else in this engagement.

>Japan helps USA
Probably at least lets US use its bases there as staging grounds. Major problem of resupply from mainland and reinforcement deployment still an issue.

>South Korea helps USA
See above.

Everyone else raises their hands and says "I don't want nunna that shit."

>War economy kicks starts Australian manufacturing
>Houses become affordable
>Gook assets seized in Australia
>Bombed to shit China needs Aussie minerals to rebuild

Sounds pretty ace to me to be honest.

>Jap not excited about the prospect of taking China down a notch

What happened to you?

China will be in a recession or depression in less than 20 years.

China probably can buy Mexico, being how hurt this country is for how the US, and especially Trump is fucking us

That depens
>nukes allowed
US
>meet in an alley and crash one current army against another
US
>no nukes war that lasts over a year
China obviously, they would simply build a bigger army.

I don't think anyone wants Mexico at this point Pedro.

>revenge
>for a war where literally nothing happened

Everyone, set tanks to stun

>Chinese nuke 200 largest cities in the US
>US goes from 330 million people at 60% White to 230 million people at 80% White
>US retaliates with thousands over a year
>China goes from 1.3 billion to .4 billion
Also, we could embargo and starve the shit out of them. The fact is that in a nuclear war, the US would be at a massive advantage simply because all of our major industry and skilled population fled the cities decades ago.

Yes
>Which side would they be on?
Both
USA suffers massive damages, China crashes economically and their population starves down to 40%. USA uses seized profits from China for a full employment recovery.

came to post this ,also checked

China's army is shit and they have practically no way of getting them over here without getting blown up.

Nah, all important military tech is mechanical and have analog electronics. Even most modern jets like PAK FA have systems on vacuum tubes n shit just in case of extreme EMP and nuclear war. Dunno about burger one jets tho

Mexico is the world war equivalent of the kid picked last for school footy.

It will be the perfect excuse to roll tanks into HK

American jets have extremely rad-hardened electronics. Thank our space industry for that.

China would run out of pilots and sailors instantly. They'd never gain air superiority and be trapped in their borders. It's just a matter of time and air strikes then.

>nothing happened

but it says in the video they keep attacking the islands though since Japan is too heavily defended, the Chinese fleet is absolute shite and has no Ocean traversing capability so they are restrained to the islands surrounding their coasts

It has never been cheaper or easier to kill someone remotely. Most likely the US would have sea surface and air superiority. China could mobilize 100m men into their 'army' and it would not mean shit.

nice meme infographic

[user was c& for this post]
>T. English teacher in Japan

>US army is experienced, elite and has a solid war pipeline across the globe
>Chinese ranks by bribery, inexperience and incompetence

Its not even a question, if not for nukes the US is the clear military Supremacy

If the Russians should be angry at anyone it would be the eternal kraut for unleashing Lenin on Russia during WW1.

The U.S. will probably draft 40 million men and be in Mexico City in less than a week if there was even a suspicion of that happening.

What would they buy? Blue agave for tequila and some shitty beer companies?

China wins by calling upon Mongolian horseback archers

Lenin did nothing wrong, february government was much worse

So much could've been avoided if they had just NOT LET HIM GET ON THAT FUCKING TRAIN.

Pretty much this
You can have all the men you want, but if they blow up a few miles offshore or in port it doesn't matter.

You dont understand outcome. Imagine giant radiation trails, fucked up infrastructure across WHOLE country like water supply, electricity. Poisoned for many years soil, burning forests.
The only reason why US so rich that because nobody before could really fight back.
And that chinkchonk nuclear strike will also fuck you up mentally. Maybe you will start making retarded TV shows and draw cartoons with big eyes.

UK would obviously be on the US side, I forsee a lot of dead chinks if this happened.
I once saw a documentary about SAS or Paras training chinese soldiers and they were beyond useless. Weak as fuck, stupid as fuck when it came to tactics. They gave them GPS and they took 5 times as long as the paras did to get to a point on the map. Fucking GPSs for fucks sake.
I remember it well because I just imagined a field full of panicking retards getting mowed down by actually soldiers, their numbers mean nothing and their tech is 2000's tier at best.
TL;DR Chink soldiers are 5x as useless as ours and their tech is outdated.

probably china, since we've sold everything to them.

What does that make Italy then?

The slightly retarded kid who is a liability to whatever team picks him.

Not sure where you got that picture vit its numerically incorrect.

US has over 8000 Abrams tanks alone (Amry actually begged the Pentagon to stop making them in 2014 look it up).

US has WAY more combat aircraft than that when you add the Marines, Navy, and Air Force together, not to mention way more transport then any other nation ontop of that.

Not sure where the fuck those numbers came from but yeah, im surprised no one else has pointed this out yet in this entire shit thread.

Destroyer count is also incorrect when you add in the ones still combat ready what aren't in active service.

Literally the only correct thing is the troop count and sub count.

But China would be a glowing pile of embers. We have enough nukes to bomb ever square foot of their nation.

I mean we're talking end of days then from the radiation that will cover the globe. We'll survive in some form but China won't.

This.

kek If they wanted to China could bend you over and spank your arse so quick you'd be begging for the west to cme and save you. Your country has almost no military comparatively.

India might take this opportunity to genocide the pakis and wipe out a few million of their own population.

>did nothing wrong
>destabilized europe with secret treaties leak
>created government that killed more than Hitler

>no ussr
>hitler not nearly as angry at russians for killing christians
>if hitler even came to power might have had a better chance of either allying with the ww1 entente or winning since not having to fight both sides

truth

That population loss is attribuited to losing all those territories that didn't belong to you

I don't think anybody really wins in thermonuclear war, user. They probably would be defeated, but the cost to the planet would be catastrophic. That's why MAD has worked thus far

It begins.

That one kid who tries to be cool and get with the big kids, but ends up being beaten up by the autistic retarded kid

China has a population of 1.3 billion. They're literally the factory of the world.
it would be like pottery.

Yes... 400 million men drafted to... swim across the sea? The US simply wouldn't invade.

On top of that, China's the factory of the world because no one is blowing up every ship providing it with raw materials or blowing up their factories, power plants, and refineries on a daily basis.

>china tries to invade
>us just sits off the coast of hawaii and other places sinking chinese ships

We would never invade, we would blow up all their ports and just bomb them forever. Shits different when a nation goes to a war economy. The US will be pumping out boats and bombs like crazy.

Wasn't saying they could use Mexico military, because it indeed is shit. They could use Mexico for deployment of infantry, nukes or shit like that.
Why it's so easy for you guys to take the bait?

Japan builds such great cars. They'll just peel that red sticker off their flag and Tokyo drift the fuck out of there.

>DRONES JUST FUCKING SHIT UP
>DRONES
>MORE DRONES
>HOW MANY DRONES?
>FUCKIN LOTS OF DRONES

>declare independence
I'd imagine Tibetans, Uyghurs and real Chinese would do this the moment it becomes viable.

Not every "Chinaman" is a hardcore Chicom partisan patriot

The big question is how many of china's nuke can we take out before they are launched.

I was gonna ask. Thats pretty neat.

Bruh, top of the line? Our Navy has been on damage control since the 1960s. We don't have enough money to replace bolts.