Now that the dust has settled, does Marijuana actually cure cancer?

Now that the dust has settled, does Marijuana actually cure cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/
nature.com/nm/journal/v22/n12/full/nm.4200.html
google.com/patents/US20130059018
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaoncology/fullarticle/2504173
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598
arpi.unipi.it/handle/11568/118935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes goy inhale the smoke it helps you

California still exists so no

naturalsociety.com/marijuana-kills-cancer-cells-admits-the-u-s-national-cancer-institute/

Any pharma bros on here want to give us some input? Is big pharma really just keeping it illegal for the money?

That's only because they're exposed to radiation (Mexicans)

THC does nothing for cancer although there has been promising research into cannabinoids. THC however, does help with pain maintenance and encouraging appetite which are 2 huge problems for people doing chemo and can in turn help improve chances of survival, although smoking weed literally carries all the same risks as tobacco when smoked often enough because surprise surprise your lungs don't like smoke and shit in them. If I had cancer I'd try to get my hands on cannabis oil if nothing else and I'd take THC pills over opioids in a heart beat. Whatever benefits there are to weed deserve to be handled respectfully in a lab, not handed to you ignorantly in a head shop.

If jews wanted people to smoke weed it would be legal and proscribed to babies the second they came out of the womb.

They'd put it in all the food and in the water supply.

Wait do you drink the jewish water?

Helps with my grandpa's Copd, he eats some weed cake and can breathe clearer.

But does it CURE cancer?

No, it might help slow it

>trust the lab, goy
We can make fucking oil ourselves, you fucking inept faggot.

I bet without walmart you'd die.

>Smoking weed

I'll never understand why people do this, instead of just eating delicious treats cooked with THC butter.

Cancer research have spent fifty years and £millions still no cure..
Does weed cure cancer.? Idk

cost and knowledge.

Marijuana is cancer

The dust hasn't settled because all research is illegal

It's legal in a bunch of states and we hired "dude weed lmao tm" to govern our country, so I'd say the dust has settled.

Plus, virtually everyone has tried weed at this point (myself excluded)

Stick your leafy balls in a microwave and find out, cunt

Probably not
Should still be legal though

Weed doesn't help with the cancer itself, it just helps the person going through treatment deal with the effects of it better, which probably in some sense helps the person fight better, due to not feeling like shit 24/7.

In 1971, when President Richard M. Nixon initiated the War on Cancer, the average person had a 1 in 10 risk of developing cancer in his or her lifetime. Today, that's changed – for the worse. The risk as of 2005 is 1 in 2.

this is the major cause of rapid decline in western populations

cancer is now as common as the flu, that is intentional. the existing cures for cancer are intentionally suppressed.

plenty of suppressed cures out there:
3BP, combined immunotherapy cryoimmunotherapy, baking soda injections (simoncini), antineoplatonians etc..

Eradication of large established tumors in mice by combination immunotherapy that engages innate and adaptive immune responses

required four components: a tumor-antigen-targeting antibody, a recombinant interleukin-2 with an extended half-life, anti-PD-1 and a powerful T cell vaccine.

nature.com/nm/journal/v22/n12/full/nm.4200.html

no, helps a lot with chemo though

According to the colorado study that came out, it gives you ball cancer. Along with many psychological issues of varying degree.

Phytocannabinoids in the treatment of cancer
google.com/patents/US20130059018

Marijuana in oncology may have potential for use as an antiemetic, for refractory cancer pain, and as an antitumor agent.
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaoncology/fullarticle/2504173

Cannabinoids as therapeutic agents in cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171598

The molecular bases of cannabinoid action in cancer
arpi.unipi.it/handle/11568/118935

Yes it does, it's been years since the info has been available, can't you do your own fucking research reeeee

Oh that was a rethorical question ok

Marijuana is cancer

Possibly. Research is fairly limited for obvious reasons.
It certainly seems to help some people with the side effects of radio/chemotherapy.

when just looking to get high, edibles are shit imo.

>have to prep butter
>have to make a dessert after ingesting
>accidentally eat too much, have the worst time of your life
>eat too little and feel nothing
>overall less control over your own high

stick to vaping dawg

>have to wait ~30 mins for high to kick in