>yfw history is repeating itself

youtube.com/watch?v=OBsImjKVof4

What year is it?

Is it 1928?

Two bombs wasn't enough

Didnt Obama spend 8y trying to make a gun owner registry
Pretty sure she was fine with that

Downvote the fuck out of this

I shitted on my pants when she starts removing the mask.

>HURR, ISLAM IS A RACE.

False equivalence argument.

The fuck is wrong with her face?

I don't want to put them into camps. I want them all lined up against a wall. Not quite the same thing.

I thought jews disliked muzzies.
Is it because they're afraid muzzies might get gibs if they suffered a (((holocaust))) as well?

CRAIGGGG DAVID

ASIAN COUNTRIES FOR ASIANS.
AFRICAN COUNTRIES FOR AFRICANS.
MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES FOR MUSLIMS.
ISRAEL FOR JEWS.
WESTERN COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Why does she wear the mask?

that obviously a fucking mask / makeup and shit

what the fuck?

No, it's after the economic depression so it'd be like 1932 or 1933 right now.
Well except this time the depression wasn't as bad and governments didn't act completely fucking retarded in trying to fix the economy.

>registering guns is not the first step to confiscation
>registering muslims is the first step to muslim internment camps

You'd think it would be 1925 when the SA where fighting against the KPD.

Fuck this shit. This is literally just politically correct Muslim Conquests.

5th crusade when? The Crusades never really ended, they were just paused for a while.

>WWII
>US government detains legal Japanese citizens because they could be spies and shit
>2017
>Americans want to prevent illegal immigration
>History repeating
The only history repeating is the growing strength of the right in response to these retards. And digits.

Is Jackass doing a reboot?

fuckin' kek

The comments:
>holy sh*t this needs to get more views
>Wow. I have goosebumps. So powerful.
>This is extremely powerful and important
>Like if you come thanks to Katy Perry.
>This is such an emotional and powerful story, even more so in our current political state.
>i like how this is presented
>That shook me to the core of my heart.

SHOOK ME TO THE CORE

This absolute gem:
>I'm not American - but I did live in Santa Barbara for a period of my life. There's so much to the U.S and its significance, that words can't almost seem enough. This is a unique time in your history. Get informed, it is only through knowledge that one is able to truly balance what's right and wrong. Deeply reflect on the events happening. Try to grow with them. America is a mirror for the rest of the world. What ever happens in this country, has its consequences elsewhere... It is worth mentioning that this election was constituted by people who are upset and afraid that their voices were not heard - understandably so. Light always conquers darkness. It might seem a long way for it to happen, but it does eventually. Katy Perry has been engaging in areas that are of the concern of the people. There's a lot more to her than meets the eye. She has this capacity to emotionally connect to people and she is sensitive to humanity, and it's a rare gift to have nowadays. As if she had a hidden power that not even she knows about it- that she'll recognize it one day and make the true use of. Participate in discussions, listen to what others have to say - only by acquiring the right information, one is granted with the tools to ever alter and improve anything. By educating one another and being conscious of what's around us we can be the change that we want to see.

Just fucking kill me Sup Forums. Which one of you faggots wants dibs? I don't want to be here anymore. I don't even live in the same world as these people. Fuck...

She looks like the guys from Jackass when they dress up like old people.

>muslims are the same as japanese

lol no piss off they want this country as a super shit hole islamic empire we will go back to the dark ages and end up starving to death fuck muslims deport them and put them in glass domes

>All those comments about how Muslim's are the true victims of Islamic terrorism.

Don't they know its 2017?

oh lol what the fuck I was right.

>Democrats put Japs in Camps
>"Republicans are going to put Muslims in camps like they did Japanese!"

When has Trump ever suggested a registry? The only thing I remember is someone might have made a comment asking about it and was immediately told it would be illegal.

>my japanese family was interred in the 1940s because the US was literally fighting a war with
>no wait I was lying, I'm really a 30 yo muslim
democrats, not even once

>le parties switched meme

Bitch looks like Mrs.Doubtfire

Wait a minute...

This. Liberals are fucking morons, always shouting "don't let history repeat itself" but only scratching the surface of that thought.
They don't realise you can only shit on and humiliate a people so much before it starts biting back, and desperate people do desperate things.

>120k Japanese incarcerated
>No spies were able to do a god damn thing
>We won the war so hard our enemy had to become our ally and adopt our culture or starve to death.
You should always do this. Leftists are insane thinking that bringing it up helps them.

Don't fight back the muslim invasion, that's fascist.

Iranians are muslims, when will we start dealing with them?

>iranians are the enemy

Funny, Iran isn't behind literally every moderate beheader mudslime terrorist organization; that's Saudi Arabia. Okay, i'll acknowledge Shia Muslims are okay and it's the Sunni Muslims who need to have their fucking "religion" of moderate beheading, Sharia Law and pedorast child-rape stomped out.

CHING CHONG DING DONG

THIS

she looks fake

She did not even look Japanese.

Lawl. Anyone not retarded could tell ita someone in a mask

CGI hasn't quite gotten through the uncanny valley, here.

No, but they shall soon enough.

Bad prosthetics.

I want that blonde so badly

The mask man?

Watch the video your gigantic retards.

I did. They should have given her a mask like this.

>watching lefty propaganda

I found out the other day that the film was based on a true story.

There is another coming. look at the stock market its a huge bubble and it will be ugly

>Removing her veil

Absolutely Haram.

>even Rocky Dennis is transitioning

fucking libcucks ruining everything

Wow. I have goosebumps. So powerful.

> not being immune to lefty propaganda or watching it to learn how to take them down

Like you're not even tryin m8.

Doesn't it say that at the beginning of the film too?

Think i got cancer just watching her peel off her face for 20 seconds like it's some big thing

Fuck me are lefties fucking agitating thick cunts

This is so cringy.

so wait

it was a mask????

was the girl story even real?

what the fuckkkkkk

Why does he wear that mask?!

The moral of the story is: if you want to win, lock them up. Internment is the way forward.

Smells of fake news to me.

let's fucking hope so.

I don't want history repeating itself. I don't want another 9/11, another tube bombing, another Paris attacks...

Fuck this pedophile worshiping bitch and her stone age religion. I would personally press the button that says 'GAS' on this savage.