Why are the EU and China so close?

The EU never criticizes China. It is a fucking love fest. Compare that to Russia, which is constantly demonized.

Last I checked China is illegally occupying Tibet although there were no Chinese in Tibet before the occupation. Meanwhile Russia has just taken the Crimea with 90% Russians there.

quads of quality
the great china-bering war begins

>Last I checked China is illegally occupying Tibet
Tibet is nothing, and was never really autonomous
The Dalai Lamah also is on the CIA payroll, it's just politics really
US is trying to fuck with china through ((people's revolution)) and HongKong and Tibet are the perfect sockpuppets

Crimea actually belongs to the Crimean Tatars.

Because EU leaders have no spine outside of making empty declaration.
When the EU speaks, noone listen, unless it is moma Merkel and we all know she doesn't give a flying fuck about people, especially her own.

Because China is the model they want to install on the west.

Tatars took Crimea from Slavs and Greeks you mongoloid mongolboo

really makes you think...

meant this

I'm all for an annexation of Crimea, but I have to admit that it was a very aggressive move to do that. We've violated the borders and agreements that we ourselves ratified. Tibet, on the other hand, was never recognised by anyone and was ruled by China for hundreds of years.

All in all, the Chinese know how to play the big game. They make deals, they get the right people so that noone would touch them.

Russians are the majority there. Whatever happened in the past doesn't matter. Austria belongs to the Croats, you know.

Because south europe.

go suck your mother's nigger boyfriend

>Why are the EU and China so close?
Well, for one they are both governed by (ex-) communists.
Then it's about your pic, ofc. Trade is massive with China even though the Chinks fuck us with their regulations that only apply to foreigners.
Also, the EU hasn't really any means to criticise China. They just wouldn't give a shit what a declining desintegrating block of aging lazy countries has to say.
Just five years ago everyone was inviting the Dalai Lama and criticising China for lack of freedom of speech and liberal democracy. I think it was at the Frankfurter Buchmesse where they invited some Chinese dissidents as star guests which China didn't take very well to put it lightly.
By now they have recognised, I think, that Europe can't fuck around with China anymore. They have more than double the population and buying all of our valuable companies that became cheap during the Euro crisis.

>giving anything to Turks

Also every product sold in the EU is strictly regulated, except for chinese crap. Chinese products have flooded Europe and ruined many businesses. Chinese restaurants are disgusting. I hate China.

>blue, yellow and red
What are you trying to say user?

You should have taken Ukraine, not just Crimea. It's russian clay.

Similar government structure, also EU depends on Chinese investment because they are utterly incapable of managing their expenses.

>illegally
And Tibetians occupied it legally? Who gave them the right to claim that land?

Fuck you 50 cent nigfery. The Chinese mainland belongs Taiwan. Ma ligguh turr

gb2steppe

>Last I checked China is illegally occupying Tibet

Illegal according to who? Which law? Nice try CIA

No, we shouldn't. International community would lose their shit, and rightly so. Russian economy, which can reliably lean on China amid the sanctions, would've been fucked.

Ukrainian population currently fell for "go west" meme, and would've put up a considerable resistance.

Ukraine is several times poorer than Russia and would've put an additional burden on an already fucked economy.

At that time, only the Crimea should have been taken. Its' and only its' people were radically pro-Russian. It and only it presented value as a port, and perspective resort and tourist destination.

Hello 50 cent army

Accusing anyone of being a shill/putin's troll/50 cent army is weak and moronic. If they spew propaganda as you claim they are, why can't you easily debunk them with arguments instead of an idiotic ad hominem?

Tibet is majority Tibetan, speaks majority Tibetan and was invaded by the illegitimate communist Chinese government after having existed as a sovereign nation for hundreds of years.

>The EU never criticizes China. It is a fucking love fest. Compare that to Russia, which is constantly demonized.
Because no land border with China.

Also, it's you Kraut bastards that demonize Russia.

Never turn your back on the eternal kraut.