How long did it take for you to realize that Trump supporters/Alt and tumblr SJW's are just different sides of the same...

How long did it take for you to realize that Trump supporters/Alt and tumblr SJW's are just different sides of the same coin?

if you want to trigger micks point out that they are indistinguishable from brits genetically.

DId my post upset you?

Yeah, SJWs/libs are the ass, and we're the head.

No, you're both just retarded trigger machines that chimp out when your values are challenged. Both groups wouldn't know how to have a critical thought if their life depended on it

>indistinguishable from brits genetically.

Not true though.

Not at all fellow anglo

Here's a critical thought for you. Potatoes aren't the only crop.

Just here warning everyone that a massive shill wave is coming for this board.

Are you really that deluded that everyone who challenges you or impedes on your safe space must be a shill?

Literally SJW tier.

LOL, ya suns up in Europe. MAGA
checked

This is true. I'm 77% "British and or Irish" according to 23&me.

>potato intellectuals

Salted potato chip detected.

The moment they started talking. An echo-chamber against another echo chamber has a noise all its own

False equivalency

>A common way for this fallacy to be perpetuated is one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially in order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result. False equivalence is a common result when an anecdotal similarity is pointed out as equal, but the claim of equivalence doesn't bear because the similarity is based on oversimplification or ignorance of additional factors. The pattern of the fallacy is often as such: "If A is the set of c and d, and B is the set of d and e, then since they both contain d, A and B are equal". d is not required to exist in both sets; only a passing similarity is required to cause this fallacy to be able to be used.

Also see

>Ad Hominem and Image macros

Never change pol. I'm sure one day you might actually leave your echo chamber and question your values.

>echo chamber
Dropped like a hot potato.

Starved like no potato.

I want to be dominated by Rainbow Dash
I want to eat the zebra creampie from her skittle flavored vag while she kicks my balls with her hooves.

They are both annoying faggots with a victim complex

the fact that you can come here and call it an echochamber and not be banned and probably respond to this post with more retarded shit proves it's not infact an echochamber tyrone

>Echo Chamber
Anyone can come here and say what they want

What values should we hold according to you?

What sort of stupid fucking logic is that?
I can go post alt-right shit on Tumblr and not be banned, it doesn't mean the community won't chimp out when you do it. Just like Sup Forums chimps out when you go against the circlejerk.

I prefer this Ireland.

Have always known that. These two sides balance each other out. Just as the left screams racist and misogynist the right will be ready to retaliate with cuck and degenerate. I'm just glad the right can piss off the left more than the left can piss off the right.

>echo chamber
>chimps out
>circlejerk
Paddy's first troll.

>trusting aryans
>ever

These people are a hivemind

>pol. I'm sure one day you might actually leave your echo chamber and question your values.
When you have no argument, you make up your own definition. Sup Forums is far from an echo chamber, you pseudo-intellectual pleb. Alt-right is better than being wishiwashy atheists.

They both advocate a more authoritarian government which the opposing side then uses to fuck over the other one every time power transitions.

Obama made the presidency more powerful, but now Trump is in charge. Trump is also authoritarian, and eventually someone opposite of him will be elected and use his powers.

This doesn't happen if you don't give the government power out the ass and just take care of shit your damn self.

There's a reason you dickheads are called white niggers. Don't cry too much bono, we don't really want to hear your album.

Auskek has spoken. Death by potato cannon.

look at this goof calling strawmen ad hominems lol are all Italians this dumb?

You mean to say there are two completely different political movements happening at the same time??? When has this not been the case through out history? Why do you feel the need to state the obvious?

>SJW normalization

Too late, America already hates you faggots

Hey potato nigger, shouldn't you be bombing some school busses?

> muh picking sides is wrong because both sides want opposite stuff, and wanting nothing is better than "polarising".

Politics is about picking sides, retard. You place a bet on what you think is good for society, and then you run with it.

Not placing a bet in this manner is for spineless people, and "neutrality" only means you support the side currently winning by not acting against it.

>Sup Forums gets triggered in their safe space

is it a national requirement for all members of Ginger Island to shove a life sized figurine of Connor macgregor up their ass before going to bed, or is that just Dublin?

I don't care about picking sides, I'm not a centrist.

My point is Sup Forums and the alt-right are what they hate. They do the exact same shit they critisize tumblr/SJW's/alt-left for. It's hilariously hypocritical and I'm not even sure 90% of you are aware of it, because you've all regressed so far into your echo bubble chamber (Just like SJW's) that you have no sense of what normal logic is anymore.

not at all similar. nice try jidf.

I don't care about picking beets. I'm not a beet farmer.

My point is Ireland and the Irish are what they eat. They eat the exact same potatoes they criticize the Scottish for. It's hilariously hypocritical and I'm not even sure 90% of you plant potatoes, because you've all regressed so far into your local pubs (just like the Scottish) that you have no sense of what normal potato farming is anymore.

>Sup Forums is one person

>he fell for the alt right meme

Unlike SJWs, Sup Forums gets memes done, solid memes. The best ya hear. Leftists produce jack shit.

a coin with 2 sides eh - its that simple ...

when did you realize why they call you potato niggers?

See

> They do the exact same shit they critisize tumblr/SJW's/alt-left for

Exactly what?

Promoting the state-sponsored genital mutilation of confused teens?
Importing alien armies that kill us at unprecedented levels and replaces our population with their own?
Actively tearing down everything that once was our culture, and replacing it with shallow crap?
Actively wanting our population extinct in our native homelands, and saying so out loud?
Rewrite our history to take away our accomplishments, instead painting the narrative that we "stole" it from dark skinned people?

Yeah, of course, we're exactly like that.
Now if that wasn't the point, please explain what you are referring to, which makes us "the same".

You know, there is such a thing as the middle ground fallacy, and you're guilty of it.

Each action has an opposite and equal reaction

Don't try to explain things to the Irish. You are what you eat after all.

This is why they should remove flags. People can't keep on topic.

>famine chamber

they way Sup Forums sucks the dick of trump is hilarious especially when they portray him as an anti jew/banker/elite ... guy . They fucking believe in a oxymoron

Coupla days.

Wouldn't change a thing. I can smell the whiskey and poverty through my phone.

Fuck off copyright.

what a beautiful intellectual Sup Forums argument ! really made my 83 iq brain think .

no one is chimping out, we just don't like fairies

Op has had a cock in his mouth. I guarantee it.

>horseshoe theory

When people like PJW, Molymeme, Gavin "I stick things up my butt" McInnes, Fagonnopolous, Lauren (((Southern))) and many others joined in on the twitter wars just tweeting mindless biased bullshit for the sake of it. They're not even objective anymore.

Op had to go peel potatoes.

From the very beginning.

tumblr SJWs:
>anti-white
>pro-immigration
>pro race-mixing
>pro-feminism
>pro-homosexuality
>pro-degeneracy
>pro-Marxism
>doesn't acknowledge inconvenient biological differences and crime statistics because that's too offensive, even if acknowledging them is necessary to create a society that functions
>anti-traditionalism
>thinks ideas of "progressvism" and misguided "egalitarianism" are more important than everything else.

"alt-right"
>literally the opposite of all those things

If anything "centrists" are more similar to tumblr SJWs, since they let tumblr SJWs do whatever they want under the guise of "freedom" and "not taking a side".

Whites are soon to be a minority in their own country and kids are now pushed to change their gender even as they're 4 year-olds, and "centrists" encourage or accept it because "at least they're not like tumblr SJWs or "alt-right"".