How do we stop south european men from stealing all the aryan qts?

How do we stop south european men from stealing all the aryan qts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20081103/15408
istat.it/en/archive/174872
youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spread hate you fucking nazi

what do you mean by that?

How do we stop aryan men from stealing south european qts?

>How do we stop diversity?!!

B-but we are the south europeans

daily reminder that Marzia in Italy is considered a 5/10

Pushing European on European hate. I wonder who this can be?

I want to lick Rainbow Dash's pengina and make her take a big steamy dump of skittles on my face.

Interethnic mixing isnt nearly as bad as interracial mixing but it should be kept to a minimum.

Italians are true Evropeans

Women are really good at holding mics to their mouths. I wonder why.

indeed

But ain't you Swiss people just an alpinite mix of the greater three ethnic groups? (med., germanic and French)

Besides, who cares, white people are free people and can chose who in the white race to love and breed with. As the superior race we do deserve that.

Haven't seen a spaghetticuck this assflustered since I drowned my carbonara in ketchup

Not really an issue, because for some reason very few girls go for the hairy manlet monkeys with no income.

Please Kek I just want a girl that looks like sharon stone, I'll keep her in good condition and the kids too

sounds like someone got his gf stolen by an italian man

>white people
>As the superior race we
>we
>Bosnia and Herzegovina

>tfw no southern european gf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pewdiepie pls, stop projecting. Marzia literally won the lottery with you, whereas you got an ugly grissino that nobody wanted to touch

still a qt

> Pushing

We hate each other allready.

South Europe = Master-race

They can build it as big as Everest for all the fucks i give. Islam is still not legally recognized as a religion in Italy (Buddhism and Hinduism are lmao), our cops beat the dumb fucks to a pulp whenever they want, people openly go on tv and say muslims must be deported while you cry yourself to sleep in the cuckshed and your country becomes Somalia.
Speaking of which
>thelocal.se/20081103/15408

>that tranny looking stick figure is a 10/10 in sweden
really makes you think

what is that thing?

slav?

>31% favorable

That is one ugly bitch.

probably german tourists

>northcucks
>european
We don't have shit to do with them, they are the prime enablers of cuckoldry, degeneracy and niggers and they can get all genocided for all the fucks that i'm giving for those genetic dead ends.
Good fucking riddance northcucks, couple of years more of diversity and you're done forever breaking our balls.

>Italians most critical of Muslims

Tell that to the hotel owner who lost all his residency to niggers, enforced by the government.

here's your (you) tyrone

Are you fuckin' blind? That bitch is smoking. You'd cum in the first minute if you were fucking her.

pic related to prove that depiction of the south european is actually very accurate

He already signed up for hosting them, pussied out when he saw they weren't paying him enough.
I hope the niggers destroy his hotel and burn it to the ground, that'll teach him to be a fifth column next time

I find med women more attractive desu. They like Nordic men's look.

Lets just be white pls.

>mfw 50% Spaniard and 50% Swede

JUST

Didn't appear that way at all in the video. You're cucked, face it.

holy fuck maybe you guys are actually white

Albanian minority of Italy

A lot of them mixed with niggers ages ago.

Good thing you live in the Mongrel paradise.

spotted the virgin. what a faggot. there are billions of women way hotter than her, and here you are white knighting the fuck out of a gif of a straight average fucktoy.

god damn youre such a beta faggot

JUST

she is from Sicily btw

Nigger

>this is my first day on Sup Forums, look at me shitposting mom!
pathetic

shes kinda cute desu

we found us a negro boys

was she spared from negroid genes?

You could have been part of the master race, but you can't be trusted with those cuck genes

Oh God. Get the fuck out of here with your tumblristic virginshaming, you complete faggot. She's incredibly attractive. You don't have to be a whiteknight to see that. You're probably trolling, anyways.

wtf is that thumbnail?

>A study by Statistics Sweden finds that foreign-born women had a fertility rate of 2.21 children per woman, while Swedish-born women reproduced at a rate of 1.82 children per woman.
istat.it/en/archive/174872
>Total fertility rate was 1.29 children for Italian women and 1.97 for foreign ones.
Lol, nice try pastacuck

Because videos like that make views by exploiting the innate desire of removing kebabs of every italian.
Now tell me about you, Jamal Ramirez Al-Detroiti

there's no negroid genes

This is why no one ever needs to worry about fascism.

Fascists can't even get along with each other

I'm sorry, my president is Trump. Garbage is being taken out in my country.

I've seen Norwegians and Swedes that look similar to him. Does Sup Forums really believe you only see blue eyed, blond men in every corner of Scandinavia?

but you said sicily

>italian education

Not so fast, Mr. 58%

That jaw and lip combination is unfortunate she really isn't attractive

yes, stop falling for memes, Miriam is also sicilian for example

Brown skin is very unattractive.

>nordics
>white

I guess you failed to interpret the part where the garbage is being taken out.

> virginshaming

Seriously Nigger? go back to lebbit

Wouldbang/10

>Italians
>white
Go back to Africa

good thing they usually end up in murders so to remove them from the gene pool

Trump will not round up niggers and deport them to Africa, interracial cuckoldry will still be the rage and you will keep being a cuck

>swedes
>europeans

You cucks will become brasil in my lifetime and we'll need to build wall.

>mediterraneanlets stealing anything

top kek little spaghettis

>Mother's Spanish genes are known to be full of youth for generations
>Dad's side is pale, lean, and Nordic
>End up looking like a pansy elf boy half my age and almost 30

JUST

Oh shit

There's a difference between hate and righteous anger.

And you're too dumb to realize that I baited you with that line. Quite frankly, you sound like someone on tumblr. Immediately going to le virgin insult. Go to bed.

Europeans have been at each others' throats since before the dawn of time, what do you expect? Most of it just a joke now though. Honestly I can say I don't particularly care about any other country besides Portugal, Spain, Italy and France.

>b-but muh europe
Me and some Swede might as well be in different dimensions.

Except the part where white women are more loyal to their race than any other race of woman.

Libs might virtue signal about niggers, but they aren't about to invest their genetics on it (typically).

(((south european)))

Is that how we name the tanned germans, now?

hi georgia

rude
we're even paying you in rapefugees, just like you asked us

>Georgia talking shit about anybody
One more and i'm calling Putin on your ass and tell him his little bitch is having a tantru, that'll teach you Cuckashvili

>mutts trying to rationalize their mixed ancestry

>Mosques in Sweden: 17
>Mosques in France: 2300
You're the ones building a wall? Please make sure it's sturdy enough to stop the trucks then, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg

>getting BTFO by egypt
Perfect

>File: Hitler-5.jpg (79 KB, 639x364)

>pcL1kiSS

Kek, I look very youthful as well. I think if I removed my beard I'd look 16, when I'm really 20. I find that the women respond well to it, especially since I'm the stoic, dominant type. Just get fit and don't be an autist.

MEAN
Im here looking out for all of you faggots

>Anonymous (ID: pcL1kiSS)

Just a beady eyed Anglo with a purebred Italian girlfriend passing through

Fuck you spaghetti eater