Jewgle captchas

Jewgle captchas

I'm pretty convinced that the new captchas are a method of analysing how people think and what type of person they are

Pic related is a good example
Have you seen the captcha where there is a diamond shaped sign, and you have to cut around it? I usually draw an ordinary square with a flat side at the bottom, but I just realized I could actually draw a tilted box to fit it properly.
I'm not stupid I just dont usually think about little things like that, and I have always been inclined to draw a flat bottomed square.
Im saying that what if google is collecting info on how people for instance cut around the road sign?
But what if you do it like I do, but google is tracking you waiting for how long it takes until you do it differently also?

Its hard to explain what Im trying to say but I think the pic related will really make you think

What are Sup Forumss thoughts on this

Other urls found in this thread:

panopticlick.eff.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>select street signs
>click on street signs
>WRONG try another one

Nah. They use the data to improve visual recognition programs in AI. It's not a secret they have said this about captchas already.

yeah well that is obvious

it was just this particular captcha that made me think

i recreated it because i dont have a screencap

My biggest problem with captchas is when it says "choose the houses" or "select all the store fronts" and then it has a bunch of third world shitholes as pictures. And I'm like, do I select this strange looking truck? Maybe this dude lives or works in his shitty car or in this weird forest or in this dirty ass river or some of this technicolor shit. Bitch, I don't know your lives.

This infuriates me

this 6 times in a row

in the end i just roll my face on the keyboard

>I'm not stupid
yes you are

The disappearing numbers after you click them are the worst, I always fail it or refresh the captcha. Though I only use picture captcha on my phone.

the weird thing about CAPTCHA is it is training AI to read text and recognize objects

so the entire point of CAPTCHA is to one day defeat itself

Nice try google fag.

No, we're going to keep doing it wrong.

kys.

So they're making us solve captchas to help teach their bots how to solve captchas and ultimately defeat the technology?

>hasn't bought Sup Forums Gold Premium Membership
pity the foo'

I know the right shape to draw but I try not to, because I don't trust Google.

No, it' to teach them how to identify people eventually, so they can kill us better.

>I'm pretty convinced that the new captchas are a method of analysing how people think and what type of person they are

No. They are recognition data for the new AI

They are using the entire internet and it's users as a sort of bio computer. We can do some things better than computers. Maybe not as fast but sometimes human eye sees what computer can not.

No, it's just training their AI to recognize objects so that it can control our lives more efficiently

>not using legacy captcha

The real reason gor those captchas is to create algorithms that recognise objects on pictures.

Google made pictures of the whole world, now it teaches some AI to identify all objects in the world.

This shit can be very dangerous for all of us.

theyre teaching their robots to identify street signs, street numbers and store fronts in order to drive cars

So essentially posting on Sup Forums can never be redpilled as you are literally contributing to AI taking over and killing us all with Google as the global ruler?

>not using legacy captcha

Winged horses pay no taxes.

we are pretty much the battery packs from matrix only we don't give energy but information

>Please select all white people
Soon.

>not having 4chim gold account

Exactly, actually Sup Forums is one of the main sources of captchas and the whole reason Google switched to image recognition from garbled text. Moot is the man responsible for the rise of Skynet

Not to mention when one square has like six gorillion numbers after eachother, you have to wait like 2s for it to dis- and reappear then it finally becomes something else but you misclick and it spews an endless number of numbers again

I hate that it doesn't specify if you should click squares with A LITTLE BIT of sign on them, or if it's gotta be 100% sign inside the frame or what.

I mean I'd go for it if it was 50%... but then it does shit like having a frame be 5% sign. It lets me pass either way, but I want to know what they wanted...

pretty sure that it's not really about that. it's about creating algorithms based on sample data to have better recognition software. It also helps find out where signs are in pictures and makes google image searches better.

It proves you're a human and makes them money.

They can determine what kind of person you are by logging every single key into your computer, which they do.

I circle everything, and sometimes even leave shit out of them, deal with it.

What's really funny is that I work for google and I wanted to see if any of you would spot the Unicorn

captchacucks gonna cuck

Here's the trick: On the choose X style captcha, you have to choose 3. And you can intentionally fuck it up a bit and it still gets accepted. Fuckers keep me from shitposting rapidly, I ruin their fucking AI

how to

>giving your personal information to Hirojewki
>calling other cucks

>giving your personal information
lol
is italy really this dumb?
use your neurons, wop

I want Rainbow Dash to cum inside me.

what would that teach you?

a silly sign is still a sign

Fucking this. Fuck your god damned house numbers.

>top of page
>Settings
>somewhere in there i dunno

I forgot you could pay with bitcoin

When blacks chimp out:
>Kill cops

When whites chimp out
>Answer captcha wrong on purpose

How does that work? You pay one bitcoin and get 35 years of Sup Forums gold?

>using legacy
>everything is going normally
>suddenly one of the numbers is written by pen in one of those notebooks with a grid pattern
I wouldn't trust legacy too much either.

>I use v.1 recaptcha
I typed centro fuckgoogle to make this post

You have to keep renewing every year, they didn't leave in a way to buy more.

>the same AI that blurs out hubcaps and stop signs on streetview images because it thinks it's private information is going to be operating self-driving cars
>the same AI that can't recognize human speech well enough to make youtube captions anything but a fucking joke is what you're going to bet your life on being able to analyze realtime 360 degree video footage in the middle of a blizzard

I can't fucking wait for this robot car shitshow to get started.

Yep, 3 seems to be the number that always goes through. If there are 4 maybe, anything else is a do over.

We will show them....

That's a war that has been going on for a long time

That's why they are using the million of posts people make on Sup Forums daily to train it

Only way self driving cars are ever gonna work is putting sensors on every single road and a system that synchronizes every single car on the road

It will never be reliable enough just with cameras

I don't really care about feeding their AI, I just fucking hate sitting there clicking rivers over and over. Typing 2 words is so much less effort.

Test

Failed

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY MAKES ME THINK SENPAI
REALLLLLLY ACTIVATES THE OLD ALMONDS WOWWWW
DAE HMMMMMMMMMMM WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LELEEELLLLLLLL

Please post credit card number, and try again

>Only way self driving cars are ever gonna work is putting sensors on every single road and a system that synchronizes every single car on the road

>thousands of robot cars tearing down the interstate at 150 mph with 6 inches of clearance between them
>me on the overpass with a fist-sized scrap of metal
>one blown tire

Sometimes after hours of browsing i just click randomly on the captchas thinking it is saying "select all street signs" when really it is saying select all trucks or something.

captchas suck... they are making the AI that will destroy us.

Has anyone been able to prove that this is/was a real thing?

My thoughts are you're an idiot for not using legacy captcha.

calle calle

he doesnt have Sup Forums gold

lulz

And they would react in less than 0,1 seconds

(Plus the distance would be naturally a few meters anyway)

My guess is that they double check them, and what we are actually doing is correct the common typos, and making nigger synonym of everything

Why do you think they will go that fast? Why do you think it will be hard to place sensors? They draw lines on the road for, get this, every single road! It will be as simple as just plugging them down like road lines.

They known you will try to do it right, so even if they just tell you you did it wrong they already have that input and can get another one free.

I think they use it to feed their AI image analysis thingy. If you go to your Google photos, you can search for things like "bridges, skylines, portraits, churches, lakes" and it'll show you your photos of that with uncanny accuracy.

Yeah I normally get all the ones that have even a tiny bit on them too

Btw sometimes I just click the catcha and it accepts it immediately, does this mean I'm verifying by my Gmail or something? Is everything I post here linked to my Gmail account?

We absolutely used to do that back in the day, but I doubt it ever accomplished anything.

Reaction time is only a small fraction of the total time it takes to come to a stop.

I read early on that they were doing shit like tracking your mouse movements / keyboard input patterns while on the page.

If they feel you're human they'd let you get by free to prevent you from burning out too much.

Of course... they might have scrapped the first part.

>hey draw lines on the road for, get this, every single road!
lel
The lines are unreliable, they can get covered by snow and mud, and they wear out.

I don't care if the sensors are perfect and every car within 5 miles knows instantly that one car just blew a tire, that doesn't mean they can predict where it's going to swerve out of control or be able to go 150-0 (or 80-0) instantly.

>not deliberately allways trying a wrong shape first.

Iv stopped reading the instructions and now just select the pictures that look like each other.

It mostly works.

Makes me quite nervous tbqh. Btw how do you do it I thought captcha cannot be accessed in the middle kingdom?

Sup Forums gold

Or a proxy, but then I wouldn't have my flag.

did it work?

I always try and do captacha as wrong as I can or do the opposite of what it wants

THE GERMANS ARE STARTING TO REBEL!
THE GERMANS ARE STARTING TO REBEL!
GO FIND SHELTER QUICK!

Do you sell anything on ali express

Too hard to extract anything meaningful and track it accurately against you as a person, especially with so many people using cookie and adblockers and alike.

In reality I'm sure they're using this to actually detect where signs are in the world, these images are surely pulled from something like street view and so will have a known geographic location. Drawing a box around them helps accurately locates the face of sign which can then be run through image recognition software to determine the likely type of sign.

They can then plot that into GPS tracking software and probably things like google earth or any number of other products.

>tilted box
>I'm not stupid

No, but quite often I click an extra box opposite of the street signs and it does work

Kek

So everyone here who posts with a PRC flag has a Sup Forums pass? Are you actually Chinese btw or some English "teacher"?

>image recognition software
Legacy captcha

Nah

Yeah I'm an English """""teacher""""". I don't know if the rangeban hits everyone in China, but everywhere I've been (mostly middle/north east china) has been hit.

Sometimes I don't have to solve chapters. But only sometimes. And other times I have to do shit like

What city are you in? I've spent a year working in China and most of the ESL teachers I met were absolute lowlife degenerates but it may vary per region I guess.

你会说中文吗?

>Too hard to extract anything meaningful and track it accurately against you as a person, especially with so many people using cookie and adblockers and alike.
They don't need obtrusive gimmicks like this to track you. Device fingerprinting is much more subtle.

>Has anyone been able to prove that this is/was a real thing?
The principle is right, in the sense that you could learn which was most likely the word they were getting you to guess for them, it made filling in captchas quicker by just typing a single char.

I don't know for certain but with this type of system I would expect each unknown word to go out maybe 10 different times and the average response from people would be considered. So you'd need everyone on all sites doing this reliably to break the system.

Even then I expect there's word filters that trip up some kind of manual check to make sure that certain words only make it into the transcribed material if they were genuinely in the original.

Legit, they're used for machine learning algorithms.

CALLE is really pissing me off though and hiroshima got rid of the street address captchas making them fucking annoying to do

You don't want to know how many calles you can find in the world.
Literally street in Spanish.
Or the formal imperative of shut up.

They've been doing it for years on YouTube and google. They know where you move your mouse and how long you hover over things. They've used a/b testing on pages to manipulate users into clicking the right links faster rather than wasting bandwidth searching or clicking bad links. An example would be that they changed the blue slightly on google and that seemed to decrease the time users stayed on the page.

If your Android phone is sending data then its also participating in the testing, everytime a google app updates, its full of new a/b/n tests.

In fact this is why Microsoft wanted to get everyone on windows 10. They wanted to participate in data collection on users. And that's why they pushed so hard for always online on the Xbox one. Facebook does it, they got into trouble for testing once because they started messuring sadness by showing more depressing posts.

They already use this data on big budget movies, so if you ever get this feeling that you like something a liitle too much, its because they've cracked people like you.

This is google we're talking about, data processing masterminds, they very easily wrote a filter to compensate for it on day one.

Luoyang

I think you have to be kinda degenerate to accept living somewhere so trashy in so many ways. I mostly like it since I can work ~2 days a week and spend the rest on shitty indie gamedev. Nice and laid back.

>你会说中文吗
会。 我感觉人应该学主办国的语言…… Got some fuckers who have been here for 10+ years and haven't been assed at all, though.

don't include the post the sign is attached to, only the actual sign at the top

Yeah I noticed that lel. Dudes who had been fucking language teachers for five years and can only buy baijiu and pijiu in Chinese and just ignore everything else said to them.

河南 Province ouch. I always felt like China was kinda like Ukraine, but henan is like the Ukraine of Ukraine. And yeah most of the English teachers in Henan are exactly that type. At least in Zhengzhou I haven't actually been to Luoyang. Working just two days is pretty chill though, I know that's the most appealing thing all the disposable income and free time (and pussy) why all these guys go to china. I was stuck on some tech park in Shanghai most of the time except for a two months holiday but the pay was good and Shanghai is nice

My dad works in google. He says that they are making an AI called skynet

This is true. Check panopticlick.eff.org to see if your browser is unique. The test will show your digital fingerprint if you click finger printing.

Every website records or sells the record of this and most mobile phones are completely unique.

Rad.