/Balk orthodox union/

Wtf why isn't this a thing? If the catholics at v4 can make their exclusive bro club why shouldn't we at the balks do the same? Military union + decision making and border forces.

Other urls found in this thread:

skopjeinfo.mk/godinava-bejbi-bum-vo-makedonija-ova-se-najchestite-iminja
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad map.
Integrate Serbia, they are our lapdogos.

Include Serbia, so you'd have a fourth member.

what is Craiova group?

Whats under the black m8?

Macedonians are niggers, what did you expect.

Fuck serbia

This.
Then wage a war against mordor to the west

>Orthodox Union
>Serbia is out

I like the idea but you 're doing it wrong

While you and us were beating up shitskins they were welcoming them and encouraging them to get there

i see what you did there

:D

Lmao we are only orthodox on paper

It's not about religion

It's about unions that make sense

Unions based on mutual hatred?

There is no way to completely unite the Balkans, the """""great""""" powers don't want a strong and they have been dividing us ever since the 1800s.

To completely disregard the fact that united balkans is a recipe for implosion because our politicians are cleptocrats disguising their failures and socioeconomic treason with systemic media control or leftist populism that would make most communist parties in the world blush or school level revisionist indoctrination
V4 have a (perceived and hilarious but anyway) threat in the bad red bear to make them work together
What do we got? Nothing, Greece is always into a cold war with occasional flare ups with turkey but none of the other balkans care (or are seeing the opportunistic side of the matter)
Balkan states have no allies, we are doomed to live in failed states that work like crabs in a bucket, mainly because of historical reasons and endemic corruption

a strong Balkan union*

Macedonia being part of Bulgaria would make sense to be honest.

>union based on religion

too bad we don't live in the middle ages anymore you spooked fuck

Hopefully with Trump in office the chances of Turkey doing stupid shit are reduced.
We're not going to go to war with each other, but Turkey is an actual looming threat and it wouldn't surprise me if they try something within this century.
In any case it would be a good idea to have joint military command, NATO is no guarantee for peace.

>Balkan states have no allies, we are doomed to live in failed states that work like crabs in a bucket, mainly because of historical reasons and endemic corruption
Sad but true.
At least your people haven't fled Greece en masse like in our ex-soviet bloc countries.

Fuck you Serb.

Best ally Hungary speaks the truth.

They'll annex Kuldjali from us within our lifetime

>a bunch of small, butter, and utterly bitter "countries" from the Balkans ever forming a functional union

yeah, see how that went in the past

all the nations here are so desperate to be something special that they would never be able to stop chimping out just to get attention

it's the small nation syndrome

When the Balkan countries stop being pawns in the hands of the great powers, we can form a union. Until then, we will always be divided and hate each other.

>small, butthurt*, and utterly bitter

We're no different, had we been in your economic situation in the early 90s the same would have happened here
Hell it happened in the 50s after the civil war destroyed what the axis failed to do, it is happening now with the great depression

>FYRO Macedonia thinking that it can defend somebody from shitskins
>Half of FYROM are albo shitskins

oh boy, you really are the dumbest people from all of ex Yugoslavia

Just make Byzantium great again. Why settle for less, when you can have a new Rome?

What are you on about? 78% of population there is non-albo.

Yep, that's pretty much a certainty.
>Turks are already a majority and they evil bulgarians are oppressing them!
>We must help our people!
And so it goes just another Cyprus, just another Crimea.

We're pretty fucked desu. I see a lot of depressed greeks coming here to shop for cheap, so at last they have that as an option.

Little do you know, this will be the last drop and the diaspora will come home to defend the homeland.

We need a crisis like this to put thing into perspective.

>greeks in a union with slavic barbarians

t. shqip

Dont feed the trolls, ignore those fucking trollers.
Obviously Serbia is orthodox and should be included

>westernized libtards coming home to defend our country
Yeah, sure.

>"In 2015, 23,075 children were born in Macedonia. The ethnic affiliation of these newborns was: 12,308 (53.35%) Macedonian; 7,604 (32.91%) Albanian; 1,098 (4.32%) Turkish; 1,271 (6.72%) Roma; 17 (0.07%) Vlach; 120 (0.52%) Serbian; 248 (1.07%) Bosniak; 408 (1.76%)"

>1948 census, percentage of Albanians:17,1%
>2002 census: 25,2%

>implying it hasn't increased to 30% in the last 15 years

>implying it's not gonna get from bad to worse

fyrom is beyond salvation now, my backstabbing friend

>backstabbing friend

HOL UP

Craiova Group you fucking pleb.

Many people who are out there crave for Bulgaria and are there simply to work. There are those who are quick to integrate of course. There is a very closely nit Bulgarian community in Toronto for example and many of them come home as much as they can.

Don't fall for the self-deprecation meme, user.

>fighting with kebabs on one side in WW1

Bulgaria was a mistake

>albo shitskins

more shitskins

have sum moar filthy shitskins

they are actually shit skins

Oh cmon, we should be talking about spliting Macedonia and removing albos, not about who backstabbed who first.

Here comes the squip diaspora. Go away, Toniblerim.

albo shitskins

nice trolling OP

>spliting Macedonia

Your country right now is two times bigger than it should be.

Fuck off shitskin lover

You welcomed your middle east brothers to try to subvert europe out of butthurt

Fuck off muslims you're not pure orthodox as us, get Smited faggots

Looks don't matter that much when you act worse than niggers.

Also,

>cherry picking

this thread probably started by some trolling butthurt albos

how did Serbia welcome anyone idiot
you know they first have to pass through Macedonia and Bulgaria
and they aren't passing through Bulgaria
cuck

It's actually just about two times smaller than it should be.
Montenegro, Republika Srpska, half of Macedonia (keep the albos) and Krajina. Nothing more, just our lands.

>they are actually shit skins
>posts of picture of non-albanians

>“Egjiptian” they call themselves, but they are more often called “Jevg” or “Megjoup” generally derogatory terms.
>They have been in Albania for the past 500 years, enough for them to feel part of the Albanian people. They first came with the Turkish army, talking care of their horses and eventually settled around the castles that are still visible in the country today. They speak only Albanian but have a darker skin than the average Albanian. There is no real “egyptian” community even if they can be confused with the Roma, also present in Albania. They nevertheless have different origins and traditions and, unlike the Roma, are not nomadic. The only obvious fact is that they have been marginalized for centuries and even though some have made fortune in the new free economy, they often live in the poor neighborhoods.

Last year we had 10k more births (20k vs 30k), all the most popular names bulgarian

More people are born here than die

How many serb births in kosovo?

Btw even with half albos we'll be 98% white because our gypsy population is 2%

FYROM is as much of a country as belgium

We built a wall

Serbs had shitskin welcome parades in Belgrade (still shitskins there). Their pm was kissing refugee babies

it's hard to keep an alliance going when you have no common enemies or threats.

albania - literally europes asshole

no we should be talking about splitting the pomoravie

we'll let you keep nish i suppose

Vučić is Merkel's lapdog
anyway what the fuck do you care, they aren't staying here

>all the most popular names bulgarian
Hmmmmm

this

don't fall for Sup Forums memes kid, you are not the glorious defender of Europe, we are all just a transit zone. We don't need to defend nobody. There is no muslim crusade going on, there is no war. Europe is cucking itself, welcoming all the shitskins in. I don't even care if it gets all fucked up, East shall rise again, as it should.

>Steven Scott

sounds not so slavic

Why not reestablish the byzantine state instead?

he is american diaspora
acimovic is p. serbian, which you conveniently left out

Use google translate

skopjeinfo.mk/godinava-bejbi-bum-vo-makedonija-ova-se-najchestite-iminja

there's 75 million Turds in Anatolia

Silly little fyromcedonian. You'll come to your senses one day, but your daughter will already give birth to Adnan. Hashim, Shefljizi and Muhammad and you'll wonder why were you so dumb to think that you are smart enough to run a country.

>East shall rise again, as it should

Fuck the east. We are westerners. I want a political union of Bulgaria, Greece and Romania that will be the equivalent to a balkan v4.

we already make more money than serbshits

skopje makes belgrade look like a 3rd wrld shithole

We need to get our shit together first before the other two consider us as an equal part of the union. Otherwise it's two blind guys and a cripple.

It is possible though.

see, with that arrogance we won't even let you keep nish

You're worse than the baiting Brazilian monkey that makes these types of threads every day.
kys OP

There are many ways to remedy such a problem

>this will be the last drop and the diaspora will come home to defend the homeland
kek, nope... our diaspora becomes aclimatized in the west very fast... it's because they hate their rodina. we are on our own (with the gypos).

Atleast Fyrom serves a great purpose with being a buffer zone between us and the shiptars.

>Romania and Greece siding with backstabbers and inferiority complex victims instead of Serbia.

Never gonna happen mate

>We are westerners

ahahahahahahahhah

your average wage is higher because you have such a small population you idiot, you can't even form a government without albos anymore.

>The west

What west, you mean the one that is falling apart?
Shit like the stuff that will happen in 2018 will
give people are perspective. What made them leave Bulgaria in the first place will seem like trivial shit.

Or at least thats the theory anyway. Shit you might be right, better fuck a nigger and off myself then.

>Пocлaникът нa CAЩ в Cъpбия: Cъpбитe ca мaлкo шизoфpeничeн нapoд

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPEL

>Balkan thread
Havent read the thread but already imagine it's a gay argument over who sucks the most (and who isnt white) so let me clarify for you all:
All of your countries suck
I'd rather be born in a favela than in Albania or Bulgaria
Kosovo is Serbia
Turks need to be exterminate
Hellas pay denbts
Serbia is a declining shithole
FYROM is slav-shitskin rape baby not real Macedonia

Nice user ! I like this ! Really happy to see based aware macedonians, who acknowledge their heritage and birth rights!

ew

Which ones are the Serbs here?

Hi guys.Am I late for the party???

bulgar'd

>I'd rather be born in a favela than in Albania or Bulgaria
Yes we know Brazilians are retarded, you voted for this

Bulgarbros, tell me, what`s your population opinion about russia and russian people?

now that she is a political carcass and her party is literally subnational level I don't hate her so much
Maybe you're alright Bulgaria
Stop fabricating commies though

>Wtf why isn't this a thing?
Balkan niggerness