White man come to restuarant. Say- oooh big barbeque dog many time kimchi yum!

White man come to restuarant. Say- oooh big barbeque dog many time kimchi yum!

Take white wife bathroom- so sex! Many time sex in toilet.

Ugly white eat boiled dog. No bbq ugly white man. Ugly Korea waitress woman no want sex ugly white man. Long for superior Joseon penis.

vocaroo.com/i/s0UjuG6Ukxbn

Asians don't type like that

Kimchi is Japanese retard

hows the english teaching/whitening going m8?

Stupid south slavic rape baby detected. Shouldn't you be bombing Sarajevo?

Niggers can't read go back to Sudan dirty nigger monkey

I no a teach ugly whitu monkey english only most superior hangul script willing white sexual prostitutes no money exchange only long big korea penis

>thinks he knows asian culture
>connects jar of pickled chili cabbage with japanese people

>long big Korea penis
Said no one ever.

Bienvenidos amigo!

Tu cara es feo!

Say you now round eye devil

You Koreans are some confusing bastards

Hey whats white kimchi nade out of again im about to do a batch and i have serrano peppers Nd the ingredients to inoculate it what else do i need

Koreans are so cute :3

they're too busy running evangelical christian groups on campus. that's better than trying to rip us off like the chinese though.

Waffle man think he know of glorious big penis cabbage race?!?!?!

CHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONGCHING CHONG CHING CHONG

That sound Kraut artillary fire most world war second

seasoning is blood of white baku-gajin

Potato nigger go back to gay leprechaun rainbow!

most dirty white athiest soviet heathen!

I'm sorry, but your grammar is really bad.

Fuck I hate the Chinese

Sorry but I no speak drug addict prostitute dog language

Chinaman inferior mudperson conquered most superior Korea-Manchu empire

Shut the fuck up weeb

>soviet
what

>implying asians can be weebs

GIVE ME THE RECIPE NOW DOG EATER.
I BLOW EM YOU ROAST EM

dudu le'weedlmfao eyes red from dirty foreigner drug use corrupt most pure kimchi race!

>what is vpn proxy access node many time forget sex glory soviet agent ayn rand born Russia jew-woman soviet sex!

>Woman president

why so rude? ç_ç

I love you :((

>420 weed addicted pm

new famine when for potato nigger?

>criticizing other presidents
>has trudeau

>My grandpa was Indian, I'm a samurai now xD

>insults foreign women
>half of own women get plastic surgery because they're so ugly

>samurais existed less than 100 years ago

Can you not do this and stop making actual Koreans look bad

>Average korea penis less than 100 cm in girth

Can you stop with using my flag as proxy china?
-Thanks
Sincerely worst korea.

No they didn't

>average korea penis more than 100cm in length

>Imply no acturu Koreaman?

I born pot of kimchi!

First word- Death imperial america! long-u live Samsung electronics and Honda superstore!

Second word- many time hunry dog eat many mutt many time now

You imposter korea

>pasty small penis failure original country detected

Nah, it's funny.

>Indonesian terrorist midget dog-person laugh at superior Joseon man fly to bali sex many time balinese prostitute orangutang

shit, forgot to put mm. guess i'm out of this bantz game.

I can't tell if you're actually Japanese or just retarded.

Idk you think he is chinese or japanese? I'm kinda guilty of doing this kind of shit as well when shitposting under jap proxy for trolls.

korea many time dominate america university

havad university no. 1 in Amica 100.... in world after Seoul national, Yonsei, uni korea etc. etc.

>Indonesian
Ok I take it back, now I'm triggered.

>what's the difference

I would assume Japanese, because they have it in for us (assuming, of course, that you're a Korean who happens to be well learned in English). Chinese people cannot into banter

its korean you fucking retard

>indo-nigger
>cabbage-slav nigger

what difference??

Singapoor lol

yeah, that culture ended with perry. japanese weren't willing to break their isolation from the rest of the world, so perry decided to shoot a cannonball over the local leaders house. they started negotiations pretty quickly after that.

that's a korean flag. if you hold your cursor over a poster's flag, it shows their country's name.

Do you know what a proxy is?

Holy fucking shit, this Japanese rape baby gave me cancer, but my sides are in orbit

Yeah and then they invented kimchi

Pretty sure this is an average Korean "people".

>Chinese people cannot into banter
What makes you think that? I use to go on weibo all the time and chinese people have some sick bantz especially from HK.

kimchi is a traditional korean food. japanese usually have other types of spices like wasabi or ginger. sometimes, you'll see a type of chili sauce in a jar. i'm not sure if that's classic japanese or something they borrowed.

yeah, but i didn't see any evidence that he wasn't korean. i guess his banter might sound japanese.