African scum at it again in Australia

Niggers rob the same jewellery store again

>A gang armed with a gun and hammers has robbed a Melbourne jewellery store in the middle of the day in front of terrified shoppers.
>Two people working inside, both who were present during the last robbery
>“[Premier] Daniel Andrews has to get serious about crime and say they’re out of control,” owner Denis Kelleway said.

What are you gonna do mates? It's sad enough watching parts of Europe die a sad death but not my beloved Australia

>inb4 cuckbourne
Doesn't matter cunts they'll start their and spread if you don't stamp it out now

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN???

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33992214/violent-youth-gang-raids-toorak-jewellery-shop-again/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vlfc647M3w
youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8
last.fm/music/Riak
youtube.com/watch?v=qOVKzjJruLY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking hell I hate this city.

It was Toorak. Who cares? Nice to see the kikes getting a taste of the shit they have been dumping on the western suburbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_vlfc647M3w

Melbourne rapper:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJfBgLr1of8

Pretty much what I thought. Toorak seems like another country from over here in the western suburbs

OH LOOK, THEYRE BLACK

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE THIS WAS

REEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck and I thought bangs was bad!

The white working class has nothing worth stealing. I love it when Malven, Camberwell and Toorak get rolled. All the rich boomer and Jew suburbs.

>Youth
Why the fuck do they do this? Thos nig nogs are not 'youths'

last.fm/music/Riak

youtube.com/watch?v=qOVKzjJruLY

How is it that Aus has fuck all niggers but the very few we do have still end up being violent criminals. Really makes me think.

Probably needs to keep happening in the leafy green eastern suburbs for the cops to start cracking down.

Jews are in Caulfield and Elsternwick.
Toorak and Malvern are in Higgins, which is solid Liberal. Not sure about Camberwell but I assume the same

Nigs gon nig.

Mate, they will get bolder and bolder as they realise what a joke our (((justice system))) really is. This shit won't be dealt with until some Jew is somehow killed in a botched robbery.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTCKj8GFVlA

Yes they are.

Pic related.

Fantastic giggles every time. I pray for the home invasion of a genuine hook-nosed kike, I want to see him sperging on TV.
Did you know the niggers put a gun in the face of a 12 year old girl during a Melbourne carjacking? Home invasions, Carjackings, armed robberies, all this stuff is getting normalized at an alarming rate.
And Melbounre dose nothing. Because they love it, they love to be pozzed. White flight will keep increasing from that city.

>mfw the town I live in has had a 400% crime spike since somali refugees were moved here
>mfw the local media still pretends it's a msytery where this crime spree is coming from

1 life of the chosen is worth 5000 goy lives.

Shopping at coles yesterday and saw the most pozzed thing I've ever seen in my life
>checking out at the self checkout
>nigger fresh off the boat from Sudan is walking next to some young white guy
>They are shopping together not too bad
>next see another Sudanese guy this time shopping with some 45 year old woman
>feel sick thinking it's just your usual dank old woman riding the nigger cock carousel
>At this time thinking the two groups are seperate
>continue checking out
>They all finish shopping
>They then all check out together
>Realise that the 20 year old white guy is the son of the 40 something white woman
>Realise through some cuck ritual necessary for all greens voters they are probably paying for these nigger immigrants clothing, groceries and housing
Christ what makes you decide to become such a hardcore race traitor.
The worst thing was this wasn't in Melbourne it was in fucking Brisbane, although seeing how swamped with Asians we are in Queen street i'd guess we only have a few more years before we end up like Richard Di Natale's wet dream

>>mfw the local media still pretends it's a msytery where this crime spree is coming from

Send some reports to Colin. I want Colin to tell me how Australians are trying "not to make the black kids angry."

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos

>Mate, they will get bolder and bolder as they realise what a joke our (((justice system))) really is
Seriously. The magistrates are liberal trash who give wrist slaps to these fucks who break and enter for the 5th time. The police know who is doing it, but they can't do shit because whenever the arrest the fucks the courts just say "He was a good boy who dindu nuffin, give him another chance" and let them back onto the streets again and again

>This song is so nigga that my headphones got stolen.

>caring that they robbed the richest suburb in Melbourne

Who cares? Talk about redistributive economics.

Christians do this shit too. It's a mental illness called 'pathological altruism'. It means your desire to help others is so overpowering that you end up hurting more people than you help because you can't control yourself.
Some people give every cent they earn to the church while their family lives of handouts. These sort of people can't help themselves and should never be allowed power to make any kind of important decisions.

All in the name of fucking diversity.

And imagine if we were out on the streets fighting back?

They'd call us nazis and fascists for trying to make the city safe once again.

And we wouldn't last a night because there'd be a hundred riot police on us.

Also where the hell do these nogs even get their hands on firearms?? If I knew how I'd be stockpiling...

Of all the fuckups western civilization has made, feminism, immigration, ect... one of the absolute worst was closing the asylums and letting nutjubs wander around in mainstream society. Instead of conforming they are destroying its cohesion.
I reckon 5-10% of people need internment in psychiatric institutions. Asylums should be as common as hospitals, they should be one in every town.

>White flight will keep increasing from that city.
The bad news is they'll just deny the reason they left was because the city was becoming a shithole due to minorities and will just shit up their next home with the same bullshit left wing policies. Melbourne will vote Green even more next election, just watch, the left never, ever admit their policies have failed. They still have people arguing we should adopt communism for fucks sake

Its a shame because 12 years ago this place was a fantastic city to live in. Much like, well all of Australia really, we just lived out our lives peacefully. We didn't need to become full blown Fascists, just a headstrong and based Government would do the trick but no. No our suburbs voted progressive because they were bored and stupidly coerced by their pitiful echo-chambers.

If Australia is to see 2100, we need to get One Nation (hopefully led by someone else) into Government.

>Crime goes up
>Rape goes up
>News says nothing

You usually hear this shit on the radio, very little follow up on tv, they're too busy doing the 100th story on where to find the cheapest groceries.

DINDU NUFFIN

Good call this

I vote we just nuke melbourne. It contains enough distilleries and craft beer to fuel the blast. Fucking hipsters