Mexi/pol/ thread

>Mexi/pol/ thread.

How do we get over the wall mexibreh's?

This is a safe zone. No burgers or chicANOS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
youtu.be/ZSNQFVNyLAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRRAAAPPPPTT

Just go to Canada breh

Go through it, through citizenship! :)

Volley girls are the best sports girls

>vacation to canada
>no visa required
>walk into america
>???
>profit

Would a ladder or a bribe be more effective against the wall?

Halt Pablo!

sorry we are enacting a zero tolerence policy. all trespassers will be shot with 10+ rounds, no discrimination. women, children, seniors, even whites. you cross without papers, youre dead sand nigger.

BRAAAAAPPPP

PPPPPPPPPFFFFFHHHHHHTTTT!

Build your own Fucking Country, Idiot. God, you truly are the Niggers of South America. Make something out of your Country lazy fuck

Remember: There are taco monkeys that actually think the wall isn't going to happen.

Got a link to the Youtube video this is(maybe) from?

Had a great German song to it, which was fun to listen to it prior to playing a RTS.

You don't Paco McTaco

AMLOOOO

You possess a valid passport and apply for a visa.

Like any decent human being does.

Also it's a fence and only people in America will be paying for it. Also feel free to do this
And bring fucken everybody

But not so many that Mexico suffers. Because remember. When you enter the shithole of the universe known as america it is just going to be a pile of shit so either stay there or come here im sure we'll each work it out and im sure lots of you wouldnt want to leave for any place. I dont want to leave my place. And i like your place

I want Rainbow Dash to eat a bean burrito, then I will sew my mouth to her anus and eat away the skittle juice covered "leftovers'".

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk

Look back into the past and you will find the answer to your future

Tunnel under it and make sure they don't go too crazy with their penis measuring devices. Here is how stupid americans are. They ban anybody who admits to ever having smoked weed. Not even a stop over. Only problem is, literally everybody on the globe is guilty of this. Guess why. Cannabinoids are present in all breastmilk. Fuck em.

Americans float their drunk asses up here on mattresses all the time and call it a "joke". Some of them do it to illegally immigrate. Muh kinder eggs! Muh pissbeds. Muh possible 11 billion Dollar bribes. Muh underage rape trials. Muh grab em by their sodomites

Never been breastfed, chum.

come legally.

pfffffffttttttttttpffttpf

Still it's stupid and then they use our flag to travel easier. They so do eat a lot of cocaine bagels. I mean poppy seeds. This coffee is making high MAAAAN. And guess what gave Mexico so many problems. War on drugs

*also. Not "so do". Fucking iphones ffs!

I met the vanilla mexican girl

Studying here, cute and actually redpilled

Only problem she got diabetus frome ating shitty UK food and put 10kg on

Should I invest in her or just have fun? How trustworthy/loyal are mexican women?

She knows I am poor as fuck so can't have anything else going for me apart from my shitty character and cock

Build a massive catapult and launch yourself over.

Most mexican women are okay. If she sharpies her eyebrows shes no good.

Dude I don't mind you guys it's sand niggers that I hate.

*heroin bagels
Cocaine goes in the soda pop

And then aluminum goes in the drinking water

>not sharpi eyebrows

good then I set our next meetup to be running and see if she is up for that can really see those shit mexican genetics being a problem in the future... like watchjing your cat/dog not getting fat

youtu.be/ZSNQFVNyLAk
Sounds good to me

Thank you based user, God Bless you.

nice angle

why is it only girls who play volleyball have perfect genetics

>tall
>muscle
>breeding hips
>naturally beautiful, no makeup

fuck off paco

We hate you only a little less then those fucking mayates

>be castizo "mexican"
>get bullied by shit skin mexicans and even jumped for my skin color
why is it always the shit skins that are so fucking gross? No light skinned Mexican I know is anywhere near on the levels of savagery as the beanniggers. They're also all short manlets and no women here ever end up with them but other short mudspic sub humans. I'm fucking ashamed I have to associate niggers because I know spanish and have parents from Mexico who came here legally. Fuck off fuck off FUCK OFF

>replica
>that spoon
>those wheels
>that nonsensical bow apparatus
That is most definitely NOT how onagers were constructed. That thing would not be effective enough to use for combat.

you have to go back

Why is it always a bong asking for dating advice on a Hawaiian Coal Dancing forum? Make up your own minds holy shit you fuckin robotic faggots

Maybe it's because they're directly descended from a group of savages who cut peoples bodies apart to make their snake-god give them a good harvest. Not enough peninsularé blood to dilute their savagery.