Asians are just behind Whites in terms of economic "success" why don't Asian countries accept refugees to bolster their...

Asians are just behind Whites in terms of economic "success" why don't Asian countries accept refugees to bolster their economies?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/326875/jews-with-asian-heritage-pose-growing-challenge-to-american-jewry/
timesofisrael.com/with-jew-asian-marriages-on-the-rise-academic-couple-takes-on-subject-close-to-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have higher IQ. Money isn't the be all and end all.

because their education system has not been compromised my Marxists.... yet

They are highly racist against Indians (well aware of their shit tendencies), and against blacks (more than aware of their criminality).

The immigration policy reflects this.

In Australia I am pretty sure Asians are far ahead of Whites in terms of finances.

Reasons being that in general white families spend everything they have, where as Asians generally save and invest a large portion of their money.

Also, the average middle-class asian family tends to put on far more pressure to succeed academically, compared to the average middle-class white family.

t. white, but jewish when it comes to money

Nogizaka is fucking shit m8.

because its not racist if you are not white.

These poor Asian countries will never know the joy and pride that spending hundreds of millions of dollars on brown or black migrants to see a dozen of them achieve their goal feels like.

So sad.

I wish to place my testicles daintily into her mouth then buck my hips back and forth, if you catch my drift.

All the white nations and all the asian nations need to combine in ethnic sacrifice to make all of europe and asia happa

Because they are smart enough to know that importing hordes of foreigners will cause problems in the not distant future.

Mostly because most Asian nations are bordering on FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL tier

because Asians are smarter than whites and don't buy into ethnomasochism.

You forgot "Literally"

>against Indians
Asians hate everyone, including their own people. But they hate dark skins more.

Why are they so cute?

>tfw no cute Asians in Ecuador to date
I hate life

The largest one is almost completely empty nice try racist Nazi time to open the borders

lucky with good genes (large eyes are a rarity) and braces

They're too redpilled to fall for jewish tricks

China? Nah man refugees won't survive in the empty areas. Due to how the level of benefit is set between the minimum wage and the minimum living allowance in individual areas, municipalities and autonomous regions, there isn't welfare wherever you go, and even then it will differ.

Because (((they))) stick out like a sore thumb over there. None of this "oh fellow white people, we should accept more immigrants" bullshit with the Asians.

Talking about Russia

Are you retarded? Any idea who mao and pol pot are?

> Says the American

Every time

Because they're smart.

In current year the communist policies are being enforced by the leftists in the west

>Because (((they))) stick out like a sore thumb over there.
Christianity and mixing will take care of that.

forward.com/news/326875/jews-with-asian-heritage-pose-growing-challenge-to-american-jewry/
timesofisrael.com/with-jew-asian-marriages-on-the-rise-academic-couple-takes-on-subject-close-to-home/

>Any idea who mao and pol pot are?
People that had the academia purged as soon as they came to power.

Omg so cute! Hnnng.

Um...

They have not been infiltrated by leftists and their insane ideology...yet.

Because they know that refugees are an economic burden on a massive scale, they also have common sense and would not pay for anyone outside of their families, let alone low IQ work shy rapists

Hoarding money is bad for the economy, bro. A 'constant' flow of money is preferable, as the more you spend the more work there is because businesses are confident.

Just think about it this way: where the Chinese are the majority in China, China is a shit-hole.

Whew i thougjt you were talking about finland

>hoarding
Even bank savings earn 1% interest or whatever in oz

I was so close to plugging a jap butthole but his girlfriend or female friend got jealous and took him away from me.

The only one that got away and beat the dick

Refugees are sent to Europe by Putin, and soon by Trump, to serve the interest of Israel.

The Greater Israel must be muslim free, so they send all the Muslims to Europe.

China is too far for that.

While I'd agree they have a Higher IQ's in countries like China, Mao ensured the people would never be too educated making work their number the #1 priority and education 2nd

And we could also attribute the Opium Wars for them being hindered to

we're doing plan b
increased retirement age to 65, soon to be 70
sounds like the better plan desu

Population density in east asia is insane compared to the west. Where are they going to fit the extra people?

this is correct
I'd argue it's a good thing though.

This

if anything ,Asians should be spilling into the deserts of the middle east in this bizarro reality

The refugee problem is due to the Israeli's.
The Israeli's are white.

I want to understand, why do asian women hate Kpop so much?

This is unfair for us asian men who look like that

>The refugee problem is due to the Israeli's.
This.

Japan does not need your filthy other countries people please. Please stay home

Asians are fucking shitty people. They're so goddamned rude and impolite. I feel even more social alienated around Asians than I do niggers.

you'll have babies with bigger dick than yours

Ok mate hop a kangaroo ya wallabi fucker

China is white.
Japan is not white.
You're kind of sand niggers.

>t. Ahmed

Money in the West doesn't sit in fucking vaults you retarded idiot.

Most Asian countries already have a slave economy which is what immigration is all about. Japan and Korea are normalish but their birth rates are under attack.

Because Asians see how multiculturalism ruined European countries.

There's no reason for refugees to go to "Far" East leaving Europe alone.