3 MILLION MORE VOTES

>3 MILLION MORE VOTES

HAHAHA holy shit Drumpfkin pissbabies can't admit that their orange racist pumpkin LOST the election

It's like 10:30pm m8, this is leaf-tier shitposting

Little cut bitch

Only dumb country hicks voted for drumpf

He actually had more popular votes on the night of the election if you watched it as it happened...

The election was rigged.
BASED John Lewis (US Congression Rep.) just said yesterday when everyone already thinks: That Trump presidency is fundamentally illegitimate. I know I personally do not think he is a legitimate president because of the extensive and unprecedented hacking but the Russian military.

NEVER TRUMP.
NOT MY PRESIDENT.

Hi potato boy I see you left your thread.

>just shy of FatWtCunt ID

Thats really interesting OP ill be sure to think about how BTFO he was over the next 8 years

Yup. Celebrating his defeat on the 20th. Strap in

Really made me correct my record.

This.. I went to one Trump rally just to see what was really going on, and it seriously was total hateful white trash. They were ALL country people, with baseball caps and logo shirts (many with horrible things on them). Basically, they are uncivilized, low information losers who time has left behind. Trump is their great white hope to go back in time but it will not happen. I used to feel differently about country folk but they have gotten so much worse of the the years.

the inauguration is in 6 days

Wait there was someone else running?

Who?

There's FatWtCunt again

HEY LOOK MUM IVE POSTED IT AGAIN

>Can't even win an election she gets more votes in
Is there anyone more of a failure than Shillary?

>winning popular vote by 4+ million votes in california
>even i could vote in california
>1 post by this ID

>popular vote matters

>10mill+ illegal immigrants
>democrats want to give amnesty and free hand outs to illegals
>democrats argue against voter ID. "ull 'disenfranchise' them!"
hmm

>t. ass-blasted virgin NEET CTR cuck
Y O U
O
U

L O S T
O
S
T

>copy pasta
copy pasta

Does anyone get tired of this shitposting?

Especially when all the shitposting includes "Drumpf". Can you not think of another name?