>>107060507

>Higher than Canada

I guess I have to savour the small victories

Asian countries are 99% asian

White countries are 75% white at most

so these scores mean nothing desu

>Mongolia has a higher IQ than ALL white countries

The minorities in white countries' IQs usually cancel each other out. Plus there are many countries that are around 98-99% white. Please stop rationalizing and accept the Chinese are going to own us in everything soon.

>asians
*East asian
Are you a currynigger yourself ?
Well, maybe you're just a regular mongrel, after all you "people" also use "white" for europeans.

Also, the coming dominance of the east asian is a mere fact regardless of the few difference in IQ points due to the following : we are replacing ourselves with literal subhumans, they are staying homogenous and human.

There's no debate to be had here.
In fact, without europeans and their cuckdom ( muh burden, muh poor brown people, muh genocide be bad ;^( ), subhumans will probably be wiped out without an afterthought, as it should have been done for centuries already.

>tfw 15% mudslime and 10% poo in loo
when will someone save us from this hell

If your iq is 108 you're dumb as fuck

>The minorities in white countries' IQs usually cancel each other out.

Maybe in the US, here there is one asian for 10 blacks/kebabs

National IQ scores in multiculturalists countries make no sense when it comes to comparing IQ between ethnicities, that should be obvious to you

Hong Kong and Singapore are basically Chinese city-states. Rich cities will tend to attract high-IQ people. If you took a homogeneous rich city like say Zurich, I bet the average IQ would be comparable if not higher. So the 106 figure seems more likely to be the population mean.

Now IQ tests are a mix of crystallized and fluid intelligence. Its quite possible that the more introverted and conscientious nature of Asians, which makes them more studious, gives them a slight boost in crystallized IQ without increasing fluid IQ (tho I'm willing to accept that they might have an edge there as well). So the fluid IQ population average might be like 102, i.e. pretty much the same as the smarter European countries. The reason we see so many smart Asians in western countries is a self-selection effect to some extent.

What you do with IQ is the most important aspect though. If you are too timid, too conformist, too low-energy, you won't channel your energy towards trailblazing science into a new, truthful yet controversial direction. You won't create disruptive technology which turns powerful aspects of society against you for a while. You will be risk averse, you'll define your happiness through fitting in instead of following the truth where-ever it leads. This is where ~some~ Europeans excel. They have sufficient IQ to operate at a high capacity, while having the right amount of testosterone, dopamine, adrenaline, cortisol, seratonin, etc. to be driven by values coming from within, without being completely impulsive and hedonistic.

The studies done in Asia were all very small and some (like in South Korea I'm fairly sure) were done in extremely biased settings like private schools. IQ was invented by Europeans, and as such the only places where there is meaningful data right now are the US, the commonwealth, and Europe. In the same way the IQ data from Africa is scarce and likely a little off the mark. It's lower than it probably is if you were to do a thorough study (though doubtless not more than a standard deviation off even with the bias). A study involving several dozen people from one part of the country is lightyears away from a dozen studies each taking hundreds of people from different parts of the country.

Also to say Asians lack creativity is not unreasonable. It's plainly obvious that Asians tend towards conformity and submission. This has tradeoffs. In the US they have thrived and actually done better on aggregate (in terms of economics and education) than whites. In Asia, even with a jumpstart from contact with European civilization, they are far less developed and have almost exclusively unhealthy and destructive cultures. I'm not saying you're wrong about IQ or hypocrisy, but the way you seem to be looking at this is simplistic at best.

So I have a question. If Indians have such a low IQ why are there so many of them in technological fields?

Ahahaha now the tests are wrong in every single Asian country but completely accurate to the decimal in all white countries?

>coping this fucking hard
Get over yourself. You're not special.

Go ask one of those smart indians to teach you the concept of the outlier.
Try to see if you can get from him what regression to the mean is, too.
And while you're at it, ask him to tell you what's the high education orientation makeup in india.
3 is the best desu though 2 is nice too.

because there's more than billion of them on this planet and there's more likely one of them is genius-tier intellect?
you ask pretty dumb questions

So that means there will be literally tens of millions of genius-tier Chinese? Wow

There's more than a billion Indians. Of course the ones in western countries will be far smarter than the Indian population average. The average Indian in the US earns 100k per year. In India that is top 1% of the income distribution. If we compare that to Americans in the top 1% of income, the figure is around 450k per year. So if you compare apples to apples, top Americans (read skypes), out earn top Indians by 450%.

>MUH IQ!

Average IQ mean nothing, it all depends on the leaders of respective countries IQs. Everyone else's means nothing.

The Indians that go to the USA are usually the brightest and most intelligent. They are on the right end of the bell curve.

And they are SO intelligent they take all white people's places? That's just astounding. Sounds to me like the best of India is better than the best of whiteys?

Bump

Chinese so smart they run over children who have already been hit by a car, have zero health and safety and are basically robots.

Not worth the extra 5 IQ points if it gives you crippling sociopathy/autism.

I wish there is a more recent version of this. The last one was in 2002, iirc.

Chinese IQ would probably be higher due to better living conditions.

I don't give a fuck about Asians having a higher IQ on average. The Coalition of Muslim and Nigger hordes will rape their countries after they are finished with the West regardless. Hopefully the yellow niggers have what it takes to genocide all opposition or planet earth is doomed to niggerhood.

can we please just have our own countries the way everyone else does

I hit 160 on average on IQ tests.

If all of eastern Canada is Chinese, our average should be higher.

This is clearly a smear.

> Zürich
> homogeneous

Lmao its full of nogs, should have picked another example, maybe monaco?

Haven't been there in over 10 years so you're probably right.

Europe will be even lower due to more brownies, who are we kidding. Maybe slav countries surpassing west europe

Nice source. Wish I could deport you to leaf or sven myself faggot.

Actually singapore is pretty amazing after taking this into account desu
Surrounded 360 by slimes and poos - as hostile as possible
Itself is 25% slimes and poos
Still #1 country in every intelligence metric
>50% of regional power and economy despite being 0.1% of the land mass