What's the worst place to live in in Germany?

What's the worst place to live in in Germany?
If possible based on something like:
>Amount of sandniggers
>amount of left blue pills
>amount of kikes (sandniggers are worse tho)
>how shit the police is
>if your local parliamentarians are left or something even worse
>ETC.

Nowhere. Too many Germans.

Germany.

Rule of Thumb: The capital would always be the worst place in the country

Berlin is the worst: lot of roaches, mudslimes and hippies there, medium/small cities are always the best choice

Frankfurt am main

Well I live in Hanover, we apparently have like 100000 mudslimes here but I only had the "pleasure" to meet 2 of them, one of them just wanted the time... or my purse iduno

Before someone asks, I do se a difference in rapefugees/mudslimes and Muslim's, one is cancer the other is just a thing I have to live with...

H A N N O V E R
A
N
N
O
V
E
R

Some medium sized Ruhrpott-town that has the same muslim/lefty level as Cologne, without the benefits of a big city (stuff to do etc.). That or one of those destitute, grey (formerly) 500 people villages somewhere in Brandenburg, that haven't seen any renovations since the end of the GDR and are mostly deserted.

Bremen or Hamburg

Not true, I live in a small city in (((WESTERN GERMANY))) and its full of shitskins and even sometimes, a nigger.

Kys... once global warming hits you I'll watch your country drown from one of our skyscrapers

The bigger the city, the more sand niggers, kikes, blue pills. So basically Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, etc.
If you go to small towns though, even they have taken in a lot of regugees. My home town has 10,000 inhabitants and they took in like 1,000 refugees.
Refugees can't be avoided no matter where you go.
Eastern Germany is infamous for its left- and right-winged extremists. You might fit in the best in Leipzig, Dresden or Chemnitz, but only if you're white.

White yes, but I was born a kike (and I hate it)

Then infiltrate them, Satan. For our cause

>difference in rapefugees/mudslimes and Muslim's
go back to r//eddit

Dunno about the worst, but the best is Flensburg.

>cozy little town near danish border
>only foreigners are danish qts shopping for cheap booze
>fresh sea air
>according to surveys, the happiest people live up here in the north
>too cold and too far off for your average muslim/turk
>far far away from the hellholes that are Berlin and Ruhrgebiet
>best dialect

pic related

>just a thing I have to live with...
>i have to
It shouldn't have to be that way.

Tfw you live in Cöln

They look like comic books vilains.

>860 Turks
>86.000 total population

My point stil stands.

Trotzdem zuviele shitskins. Gibt es nichts größeres so bis 50.000 wo es keine Musels oder Slawen gibt?

>1%
>zu viele

Weniger wirds nicht. Außer du ziehst irgendwo an den Arsch der Welt in MeckPomm, aber wer will da hin?

only the one percenters move there.
expect bombings soon.

in my village are some ppl from Sri Lanka, and they didn't learn a single word german in over 20 years. Sandnigger behaviour

Definitely and without a doubt Berlin, it's a communist shithole despite the past and the multiculturalism is a disaster you can't even picture without having seen it.
Used to live in some rough spots in Hamburg but the degeneracy you see in some areas of Berlin is insane, literally 12yo Negroes shooting up heroin on Monday night's.

the worst?
easy

its East Germany
>rural as fuck
>nothing to do there
>ruins everywhere
>wild animals everywhere
>garbage everywhere
>so dead thast not even muslims want to live there

>my purse

Best shopping street I've been to, better than Aarhus and Copenhagen.