Why do these brave atheists who proudly criticise Christianity and Islam never criticise the religiously-motivated...

Why do these brave atheists who proudly criticise Christianity and Islam never criticise the religiously-motivated settlement of the West Bank by Jewish religious zealots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Richard_Dawkins#Israeli-Palestinian_conflict
samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel
independent.co.uk/news/people/bill-maher-compares-hamas-to-a-crazy-woman-trying-to-kill-you-you-can-only-hold-her-wrists-for-so-9614329.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jA_AxTzBBvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What proof do you have that they didn't? Did you examine their sayings very carefully and can attest that they didn't do that?

Wut? Dawkins has taken loads of shit for having a go at both Jews and isreals policies.

this...he secretly despises the jew

sam harris and the guy on the left are faggots. they are useful idiots for the jewish world order. sam harris is a deterministic nihilist faggot

in the movie Religiolous he makes fun of the few anti-zionist rabbis in Israel.
I don't like that movie and I don't like american atheism

you post proofs that they do

literally every person in that image has criticised jews. It's a normal leftist position.

Israeli jews aren't the same as american jews.

Maher is an actual moron

The other two are smart, they're just arrogant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_views_of_Richard_Dawkins#Israeli-Palestinian_conflict

samharris.org/podcast/item/why-dont-i-criticize-israel

independent.co.uk/news/people/bill-maher-compares-hamas-to-a-crazy-woman-trying-to-kill-you-you-can-only-hold-her-wrists-for-so-9614329.html

dumb christfags cant even google.

The burden of proof is in the one that asserts.

That's my point. They have criticized israel, but the do not criticize the real menace.

Dawkins is petty balanced and intellectually honest id be surprised if he hasn't. I don't know about Sam Harris but he seems redpilled on islam. Bill Maher wouldn't critisize Israel because he probably supports it

oy vey goy, it's like you are killing 6 gorillion of god's chosen people again

youtube.com/watch?v=jA_AxTzBBvI

>Maher

Juden.

>Sam Harris

Juden.

>Richard Dawkins

Weak and frail intellectual. He cant fight, look how skinny he is.

Daily reminder to get in fighting shape by running and calisthenics!

He did said numerous times that jews are disproportionately well represented in media and financial sector. If that's not calling out jew than what is?

Sam said that Jews brought holocaust on themselves though.

They all have, but not at the same level.

Sam Harris has said that he criticizes islam more than Israel because of the disproportionate violence towards the west from islam. He is a vocal critic of Israel as a 'jewish' state, of which he believes should be a secular state.

2 of them are kikes and 1 is a kike puppet.

25 SCHMEKALLS

You posted the same thread on /his/ not too long ago. Did you come to Sup Forums to get BTFO'd for a second time?