Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no good
there is no bad
there is just memes

FAKE NEWS

For them.

Well gee OP, the media says we are so it *must* be the case.

kek is with us brother. we are the darkness before the light.

I am the bad guy for sure

Is Sup Forums just a right wing echo chamber?

We are neither good or bad, we are chaos. We're are what the world needs right now.

If you think collective rights are responsible your the bad guy.

delet

who is "we" ?

we are free faggot

>Defending oneselves
>being bad
Doesn't really matter good or bad when survival is the objective.

survival of the fittest only the strong survive mofukka.

No

you are the autists that blame boogiemen for their social failures, most people here are middle-class autists with very little exposure to the real world and a lack of education

You're only the bad side if you lose.

why dont u play against india

You wanna be the faggy good guys or something?

we batman

yes, america will and always have been the bad guys

Chaotic good, op

We're evil?

America's true government? Yes. Sup Forums? No.

>Are we the bad guys?
yep.

We are bad, but we are fighting for good.

Concern trolling.Fuck off
Hey Sven/Muhammed,how's being the good goys going?I guess being "good" means letting refugees rape your people and confusing kids into wanting to act like the opposite sex,way to go!

The fact that literally no one has heard of this study is fucking mindboggling.
It must be invalid in some way, these cunts couldn't be this biased could they?

Project much? I'm as worldly and involved with society as one can be. I live in the largest city in The United States, I see it all everyday.

We're necessary evil user

There is no good and bad in war. Only us and them.

End your life

Murica' is a big bully, still better than China or Russia though

quisling

They don't call it Stockholm syndrome for nothing I see

No man,there's us and them and (((them))).

Chaotic good that idolised and aspires to be lawful evil

not projecting at all, most people here are just bitter about their social life and blame the race boogieman for it

couple social alienation with the inability to understand theory and you get a right-wing populist with a larping hardon for nazis

You have met literally none of us. This shit is just a comforting fantasy for you.

Speak for yourself Turkoperlopolis. That is the classic non argument of
>"lol u jus fink dat cos u r a lil bittr nerd lmao. wtf is all this evidence proving ur point? lmao i dun need 2 look at that ur a bitter lil nerd haha"
See I can make non arguments too by green texting your point with poor spelling. We can go around and around like this or we can listen to reason and facts.

Who is good and bad is determined by the winners.

eternal fpbp

t. nihilist atheist

For the globalists, who want to see a mixed one world mud-race ruled over by Jews, we are the bad guys.

"There are not good war or bad war, only war."
-user

just the fact that you're so triggered shows i've hit a nerve.

the only way people get sucked into right wing populism is either because they're susceptible to it's aesthetics and propaganda because of fear and poor living conditions, or because of social alienation that they blame on a perceived enemy. since most people here are from the us and i believe of at least average intelligence, chances are it's probably the latter.

no, were the good guys.

>HAHA U TRY AND COUNTER ARGUE? TRY AND SAY YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? IT MUST BECUZ I TRIGGR U LMAO GOODNITE BABIES I WIN THIS ARGUMENT
This is you.

If I say no will I disrupt your echo chamber?

You're one bad goy if I've ever seen one

>Are we the bad guys?
how can we?
youtube.com/watch?v=71wFYKrIm2g

you all are not so much "bad" as you are uneducated and fearful. All the racism and hate on Sup Forums stems for from fear and feelings of inadequacy. Sup Forums is no more bad than a young toddler is bad that has been neglected. So, my heart goes out to you guys, but I also realize you are dangerous because Sup Forums types are allowed to vote and can make poor decisions (as ha happened recently, obviously). You are not "bad", you just need some help. In the meantime though until you are healed, you should not be allowed to vote.

If you calculate from average contraceptive statistics, fertility statistics and the number unwanted/unintended pregnancies you discover that american women have casual sex at least once a week.

Also if you trust self-reported virginity statistics then the average 15-17 year old girl has sex twice or more every week. To match the normal rates you have to reduce virginity it this age demographic down from 73% to

>HAH UR TRIGGERED
Like user said,this shit is just gonna go around in circles,rise above it.
Discuss the evidence or fuck off

there is no argument here lads, just a logical assertion that is true for most imageboard right-wingers based on what i've seen in these boards from years of lurking. and yes, that fact that you get so upset proves that this rings at least partially true for you as well.

Do you have the full study?

Pay denbts Souvlaki

Yes, you're very bad goys.

Convenient reasoning, user!
All that's left is to claim that only things you support are mature and you have a "fool"proof way to have Russian tier 100% approval for your causes.

You keep saying everyone is upset and triggered.How do you deduce that?Because we oppose your opinion?
>there is no argument here lads, just a logical assertion that is true for most imageboard right-wingers
So painting everyone with the same brush?
Do some digging,question what you've been told,and come to your own conclusion.That's what I did.
It's why I'm here.I'm not a bitter autistic neckbeard.I just started asking questions.

What, don't you already have enough problems with shitskins occupying your country, file mou?

I don't feel like a bad guy for being pro white. Whites in South Africa have to have walls, barbwire, and armed guards just to be somewhat safe.

We are being outbred, and no amount of wishful thinking will change the statistics.

>t. liberal armchair psychologist.
I'm sorry but getting on your high horse and dismissing another person's points instead of even attempting to refuting them makes you a loser. and I can quite easily see this because everything you are saying just doesn't ring true for me.

But ok let's take a step back and look at things from your point of view. Maybe I'm the exception that proves the rule? Maybe all rightwingers, as you say, are little bitter nerds in their mum's basements. In what way does that disprove the mountains of evidence that justify the right wing ideology and prove it to be in fact the best way to move Humanity forwards?

Op, we are what is right and just. The end justifies the memes. In a society where every thing told to us by our governments, media ,schools is a out right lie. It is intended to destroy our way of life. We have to resort to unsavory methods to get our message out. We are on the side of freedom and liberty.

you're the bad guy not me

Yes.

>Do some digging,question what you've been told,and come to your own conclusion

if your "digging" led you to right wing populism, you're either stupid or emotionally invested in your spooks. there is literally no other explanation mate

i assume by "shitskins" you mean people fleeing wars created by western imperialism and strategic funding of extremists in the region? they aren't my problem mate, my problem is capitalist austerity policies aimed at making this country's people cheap labor for capitalist production

>t. liberal armchair

see just by the fact that you assume i'm a liberal shows that you're an uneducated middle-class american that thinks the political spectrum starts at conservatism and ends at liberalism. you are truly what the ruling capitalists want you to be, so deluded you cannot see past the status quo that the elite have fed you.

>In what way does that disprove the mountains of evidence that justify the right wing ideology and prove it to be in fact the best way to move Humanity forwards?

dunno where to begin with this baseless assertion. like i said above, just the fact that you think that there are only liberals and conservatives in the political spectrum shows that you're completely uneducated

You don't understand, dumbshit. Most white Americans identify as American first and foremost. The 1/64 Irish shit is just something we find interesting because a lot of us are mutts and it's just fun to trace your roots. However, we do not really think we are culturally Irish or Swedish or whatever. (By the way - some white Americans are raised in an ethnic enclave and could claim they have some European cultural values, although I admit it's not many of us - also I admit there are some dumbshits who get Irish tattoos and pretend they are Irish). Also, the darkies in your photo implies what I hear a lot of euros say about us, which is that most whites are mixed with shitskins - we aren't. Please put down your copy of Mein Kampf. You're just plain wrong. However, yes we are jingoistic, fat, and like McDonald's.

We're the bad guys if Hitler was the bad guy.
Hiter was , and so are we.

Yes. Anarchist Communists are the good guys.

No, we dindu nuffin

>t. unsociable wrongthink cis male
see just by the fact that you assume i'm a WHITE MIDDLE CLASS AMERICAN BASEMENT NEET NERD shows that you're an uneducated liberal armchair psychologist that thinks the political spectrum starts at what I believe (which is unquestionably correct) and ends at what my enemies believe (which is unquestionably wrong). you are truly what the ruling capitalists want you to be, so deluded you cannot see past the status quo that the elite have fed you.

>the only way people get sucked into right wing populism is either because they're susceptible to it's aesthetics and propaganda because of fear and poor living conditions, or because of social alienation that they blame on a perceived enemy. since most people here are from the us and i believe of at least average intelligence, chances are it's probably the latter.

dunno where to begin with this baseless assertion. like i said above, just the fact that you think that there are only people who pcthink and are correct in everything (my side) and people who wrongthink (my enemies side) in the political spectrum shows that you're completely uneducated.

There we are you just argued against yourself.

>see just by the fact that you assume i'm a WHITE MIDDLE CLASS AMERICAN BASEMENT NEET NERD

see you're the one that added all the idpol in that sentence, i never mentioned your race or being a nerd, just your class which i most likely got right. yet you still continue throwing idpol at me.

I am not a liberal, since i have to spell it out for your cholesterol ridden brain to process.

>thinks the political spectrum starts at what I believe (which is unquestionably correct) and ends at what my enemies believe (which is unquestionably wrong)

the irony here being that you're the one that thinks like this, since you automatically assumed i'm a liberal (which i'll say again, i'm not)

>like i said above, just the fact that you think that there are only people who pcthink and are correct in everything (my side) and people who wrongthink (my enemies side) in the political spectrum shows that you're completely uneducated

again you throw identity politics in, which shows that you only know how to argue identity politics. you also again assume i'm a liberal, which proves my "baseless" assumption that you are in fact an uneducated idiot

get off the pills greece. You keep accusing us of baseless assumptions when you just made one:
>the only way people get sucked into right wing populism is either because they're susceptible to it's aesthetics and propaganda because of fear and poor living conditions, or because of social alienation that they blame on a perceived enemy

>get off the pills greece
>generalizing "greece" as some sort of hivemind

manchild tier worldview

Wealthy and Racist= yep you're the bad guys

Poor and Racist= Not the top bad guys, but you're kinda holding up any real chance of revolution with your squabbling over skin colour. The wealthy elites love it when you do that.

WE WUZ SOCRATES AND SHIT
kek don't you have a job or something?
Oh wait, you don't. I guess that's something you and your philosopher ancestors have in common.

No. We're the bad goys.

>WE WUZ SOCRATES AND SHIT

idolazing ancestors and romanticization of the past is what right-wingers do mate.

>kek don't you have a job or something?
I am in uni atm, but yes I probably won't have a job in my field if I stay here. I have capitalism to thank for that

Nah, we're minions. For the next eight years we will be Putin's minions. Because we're too stupid to think for ourselves.