Taking their women

Obviously there is an issue with white women being stolen by other races.

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on white men stealing the women of other races? Is it equally deplorable, or just fair game at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/750744/Jeanemarie-Almulla-Abu-Dhabi-hijab-sheikh-Florida-sugar-baby-daddy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a worse.

Most of the valuable genes are found on the X chromosome.

Tetas *-*

Fair game.

Honestly i think the race card is overused as fuck. I think culture matters most at the point.

>country is a manifestation of an erection

The superior aryan man does this already. They cant resist the bwc

WORSE

/thread. Men who make halfbreed children are disgusting monsters who put MUH DIK over the life of another human being that will now grow up with ZERO sense of belonging or identity in the world, except for as a mixed breed mutt beloved only by the eternal jew who wants to rule over him.

SEX CRUSADE

sex crusade when?

NOW.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Its OK for whites to breed with pale skin arabs. In fact its probably better to breed with them than slavs. They are about as close as you can get to being white without actually being white.
The mudshits however, not so much unless you want a retard for a kid

Of course it worth bearing in mind that if the "coloured" girl has a white mother you've done a good thing.

It's degenerate. But in all honesty I would be willing to let the entire white race die for a night of sucking on those udders.

me in 40 years

Anything that is not black is much harder to notice once mixed.

You`re not going to get a retard even if you inpregnate a turkroach unless he is cenk from tyt.

>I didn't pass biology in middle school: the post

Theres got to be some program where you can cum in a container and ship it off to sperm banks in 3rd world countries no? There are probably women there who are looking for artificial insemenation but they dont want the same boring genes.

That's what we did to Hiroshima

The christian Arabs are a European offshoot so you can breed with them safely. Breeding with groups too far from your own is a bad idea though including Asians and Islanders. They might not have a nigger IQ but the chance of genetic defects is still much higher

Tried with multiple white women. All stupid Jew loving brainwashed sluts

So I had two babies with a cool, funny, conservative light skinned Mexican.

She came here illegally with her parents at age six and is now a trump voting, sjw hating American and our boys are strong and will grow up thinking for themselves and free of the (((Jew))) mindset.

Only as concubines and lovers to prevent other races from breeding. Wifey must be white and only with her should you have children.

I need source for reasons

It's not about genes, but about culture. Gender also doesn't matter.

You marry a Muslim women but she convert to Christianity: You win.

You marry a Muslim women but convert to Islam: You lose.

You are both retards who know shit and are completely wrong.

However it will look like you are right since children tend to look like their mother on the outside.

Men define features, mothers define shape, the mold.

light skinned and here illegally? yeah ok. I bet she is totally not fat and short too.

It's the most redpilled thing you can do, cucks on Sup Forums are so cucked they sit back butthurt about others taking their women but turning around and being too cucked to conquest themselves. It completely goes against your masculine biology to refrain from spreading your white seed as far as possible

Hannes, the lying arschloch

>short
Shut the fuck up
You prob can't even fuck anyone for one thing. Let alone a short woman. Short women are great and neither of my sons are short. You are fucking stupid

Race-traitor, no way around it. Your mongrel children are the waste-sacks of your white genes, which have now contributed to the jewish agenda.

In the meantime, the white race is in decline, thanks to mongo betas like you.

You are a disgrace to the white race

Good job

godspeed fellow medpack brother

swedish guys have foreign women. my brother thinks black women are hot, and like that my cousin is with a man from ghana and my sister is with a black man from america.

i went with turkish girls before because i think they are hot but now only with whites. race mixing is common here and i want to preserve

Muslim girls crave the white cock

I'm texting with a muslim girl right now that is literally screaming for my cock. This will be my third.

Feels good to piss off these feminine arab "men"

checked

Based on the latest research into intelligence,

You should really try harder to stay up to date.

It is bad
Yeah but if you breed with a muslim you get a mongrel with no identity

i feel you actually. i was threatened by a girls brother, his problem was he was a less than 165 something manlet and i stand at 185. arabs are tiny

"Is it okay to throw white genes down the toilet?"

it is never a good thing to bring another nigger into this world while at the same time spoiling superior white genes

Wtf I love muh identity politics now

this quote was in the climate of different white cultures though. the difference between something like aryan and ango is much more subtle than the blatant differences between something like white and nigger for example

Fucking depressing

JESUS

Also what the fuck google? Pic related

White women are damaged beyond repair. You'd be a retard to marry one.

You would let the valuable X chromosome blacked even more?

That's why whites in America are doomed.

Hail, brother. We'll be clearing our valleys of mongrel soon!

This whore is a mixed white-Arab:
express.co.uk/news/world/750744/Jeanemarie-Almulla-Abu-Dhabi-hijab-sheikh-Florida-sugar-baby-daddy

Spotted another race-traitor.

Good riddance, I guess the USA is beyond hope it seems.. 40 years time and your average IQ will be similar to Africa, and you'll be easy to grind up

Take a hike, kike.

I'm in favour of allowing refugee women into our countries WITHOUT any men. Expose them to degeneracy for the first time with nobody to reel them in and they'll go crazy over western decadence.

Then send them back.

Mixed race brah here.

You're welcome to date whomever you please. I, personally, prefer white conservative girls.

Also, no one is stealing your women, beautiful women are simply not attracted to autistic, cucked faggots.

Not before we erupt in chaos.

>you will never convert a qt muslim girl into christianity and brainwash her into craving white cock

oh god those are perfect breasts.

The answer is clear you fucking dumbasses. You can marry a white woman, just stay away from the big cities to find one

Stay vigilant brother, we'll need the resistance when the time comes.

Corrupt them.
Their value lies in anti Western conservative femininity.
So absolutely. Fuck them. Turn them into sluts. Feed them feminist arrogance and petty shallow degeneracy. Have fun with them and by doing so lower their potential for marriage and childbearing.

That is what is used against Europe. That is what we must use in return.

Mixed race brah here.

I, personally, prefer conservative white girls for a variety of reasons. You should date whomever you please.

Also, white women are not be stolen from you. Beautiful women are simply not attracted to autistic, cucked faggots.

The only white women that niggers can get, are convulsive whores with very low IQs. You're literally doing us a favor by cleaning up our gene-pool.

Christian Arabs are basically mediterranean whites though.

>responding to lanklets

>Islam wants to ban this

Where the fuck is she allowed to wear that without being stoned to death?

I like it. White people used to travel all over the world, conquer lands and fuck the natives. We lost that in a lot of ways.

Fucking exotic women is in our blood. I saw we take their women and ruin them to the core.

>Islam wants to molest little boys instead

Brazil. A lot of Christian Lebs went to South America after the war.

>dates a shitskin
>conservative

Lol'd at your logic

t. White hispanic dating white liberal girl and slowly redpilling her

Exactly. They're whites that were separated from the rest of Europe for a thousand years or so

Does islam not have a sex before marriage thing? Or do the just not care

>WE MUST PROTECT AND PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE

>Oh fuck I'd do anything to breed with this Asian/muslim/latina qt

Post pics of those blondish syran kurds or whatever they are. I'd steal one of them.

>yeah goy, lets play stupid games like those savages from Africa/Arabia/India
That will surely improve your situation, so you become like them. Chasing after shit women is what started the whole problem, that's what lowered women quality, lack of criticism.

Men can fuck others while married.
I'm pretty sure men can fuck whenever but if you fuck another mans "property" be prepared for the consequences

This.
It makes it easier to spot the bad genes.

>white hispanic

That's not a real thing Pedro.

I rode the bus with a muzzie girl in middle school I used to make fun of because she was muslim and I'd grill her on why her family flew those planes into the twin towers. Anyway, she came up to me at some random house party in high school without her hijab thing on and I didn't even recognize her, she was hot as fuck and was trying to be a cock tease and shit, she was there with some random like 30 year old Achmed. Weird shit.

some muslims are phonies and break their islamic law all the time. it's because they are so pent up and oppressed by islam all the time.

the problem isn't really islam itself. the real problem are those kids being forced into believing that shit all their lives under threat of imprisonment or being ex-communicated by your family. something should really be done about those kids. adopt them and raise them the right way before it's too late.

Divide and conquer won't work here, kike

I thought homosex was a stonable offense

How am I completely wrong you stupid huenigger? Maybe in your country people will accept Mulattos, but here in the USA whites don't consider them whites and niggers don't consider them true niggers. They belong to no group, they are given no cultural identity that isn't one that they basically choose to prefer to identify with and hopefully they will finally be accepted into that group (nogs or whites), no amount of fathering or any fucking thing for that matter will get whites to consider them white or niggers to think of them as niggers.

Being fucked in the ass is. Doing gay shit like kissing men is. Sucking a dudes dick is.

>believing the civic nationalism meme
>following this because of one obscure Mussolini quote
>Mussolini was Italian
enough said

>heh heh yes white women are trash, marry some nonwhite women instead goy

Are there countries where child support isn't needed?

e.g. travel to turkey, impregnate, and then no legal consequences?

Morals should be ignored for this post

But if they have a dark skinned mother, won't those genes from the grandparents might effect the kid

My gf is irish,french and native my son is blue eyed blond hair ..feels good

sauce plz

Aahahaha

Better.

You know what? Fuck you.

You are so fucking stupid. No one is saying we should marry them and have a ton of kids but knocking them up with half white kids and dumping their asses does nothing but enrich their dna.

We have pure white families and knock their women up and breed them into extinction at the same time you fucking ninny.

Just fuck them to subvert their community so their women go around chasing after those white dicks. This means of course that white men never should mate them, just turn them into sexhungry semendemons that will in the end forever destroy islam.

Enjoy bro. They're all yours

Ugh.. why can I just not stop picturing him fucking this gook....

God I hate American women.

White Arabs are all descendants of Europeans. Muslims all inbreed and kill half blood kids so its a pretty safe bet

>Muh vagina
I wish there would be a mass famine or plague to give these faggots a reality check before killing them

>What is a fleshlight

Shut the fuck up
((((Redacted))))

>he's actually convinced he's white