Fascism

Fascism

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/features/meet-oprah-china-who-happens-be-transgender-942750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you believe the strongest always prevail
Let me stop you there...

Let's keep going.

Hitler was such a pussy.

Quick reminder that it was Soviet Russia that defeated Germany and took Berlin a day before allied forces reached it. I'm willing to bet Comrade Stalin point blank shot Hitler with the NKVD behind him rather than him suiciding. Glorious Red Army.

lets do WW2 again but this time with 1vs1 country battles

Soviet Russia still wins.

Only facism could raise a country from a depression where people use paper money as fire kindling to having the might to take on the three biggest world powers and making them take 4 years to defeat you.

Just ignoring China are we, the worlds current largest GDP.

You are aware the communism has failed everywhere it's been tried and results in objectively worse living standards for everyone involved right? Communism is really, really bad and only fucking idiots advocate for it

That's why China is currently the worlds largest GDP right?

>when glorious communist army wins by having more bodies to throw in the war machine and support from capitalist germanic dogs across the atlantic and retards celebrate despite turning all the areas you occupy into shitholes

China has the highest GDP because it has the highest population. For GDP per capita it ranks 81st, below Costa Rica, Iraq and Botswana. The average Chinese person lives a terrible life compared to the average person in a western capitalist country

>facism only fought one war
??????

>implying modern china is communism and not state capitalism

okay

I agree.
But you still deserve a leaf edit!

>Big GDP because communist
My ass top fucking Kek

This is what I think of China

hollywoodreporter.com/features/meet-oprah-china-who-happens-be-transgender-942750

Fags?

>But before you lost it you conquered Europe so fast it literally became a world record and the worlds greatest powers, their colonies and even their ideological enemies had to work together to bring you down.
Oy very OP you forgot the last part of the text.