Please be honest

Please be honest.
How many of you post on this board as paid shills by companies/lobbyist?

Come on, fess up.

I'm paid in tendies

Im paid in dank memes

I'm being harassed by a psychic jew

I'm paid in sick gets

I love lamp

nice

I`m paid in tiddies

>mfw under 9000 schilling

I wished I was paid to shitpost

checked

Okay, I admit it. I might have been paid to shitpost in the past, but i've been clean since november.

m-me too.

i started as one while i was in uni but the pay was shit , coworkers were non STEM retards and they started checking my posts and complaining i wasnt doing it right .

to be fair i was on 4chang since 2007 and mostly posted on Sup Forums Sup Forums /fit/ and Sup Forums but i bullshitted my way into them thinking i was a Sup Forums expert.

shilling on Sup Forums is actually incredibly rare and even i did mostly other sites, 95% of the sites people shill on are normie as fuck.

Ka-CHING

I will be honest:

I post here a lot, on the left side, and I am also anti-rural america.
All my posts and responses disparage small town americans in favor of the large metropolises.
I also disparage Trump as much as I can.
I have never been paid one cent, and I don't need money anyway.

I do it sometimes for fun.. for trolling.. the desire to shitpost.
Sometimes I do it because I am angry at the right/rural constituency, and I want to piss them off.

No one here is paid..trust me. All of the anti-alt-right posting here is just for trolling mostly,
but there are some here that honestly want to fight the rural/low-information masses that seem
the be trying to make a stand in this country lately.

also why the fuck is '4c-h ong' filtered as spam here?.
i mean i know 'fa m' and 's-m h' are filtered as an eb in joke but why the fuck 4c-ho ng.

is there a list of filters somewhere ?.

I know what you mean. As we all know

City people all voted for Hillary.

I work for a Swedish anti-racist organization that receives pretty much all its funding from the government one way or another, though it's not directly connected to the government. It wouldn't be proper for me to give you exact figures on where the money comes from and how much it is, but looking up financial support for non-profit organizations in Sweden would probably give you a good idea about where it comes from. We do a decent amounts of sliding threads etc, you've probably seen a few of them, but most of our activity is on the Swedish forum flashback and on Swedish reddit, where we literally have thousands of accounts, everything is semi-automized except for the high-profile accounts in admin positions etc. We have a few different VPN service subscriptions and almost always use them for threads on Sup Forums since Swedish flags would be obvious.

I work for a Germa anti-racist organization that receives pretty much all its funding from the government one way or another, though it's not directly connected to the government. It wouldn't be proper for me to give you exact figures on where the money comes from and how much it is, but looking up financial support for non-profit organizations in Germany would probably give you a good idea about where it comes from. We do a decent amounts of sliding threads etc, you've probably seen a few of them, but most of our activity is on the Germany forum flashback and on German reddit, where we literally have thousands of accounts, everything is semi-automized except for the high-profile accounts in admin positions etc. We have a few different VPN service subscriptions and almost always use them for threads on Sup Forums since German flags would be obvious.

Most of those filters are due to spam from a similar board site which we all know about but we can't talk about. People use formulations like "two times four" to avoid the filter, which is why there are so many filters.

I work for an American anti-racist organization that receives pretty much all its funding from the government one way or another, though it's not directly connected to the government. It wouldn't be proper for me to give you exact figures on where the money comes from and how much it is, but looking up financial support for non-profit organizations in the US would probably give you a good idea about where it comes from. We do a decent amounts of sliding threads etc, you've probably seen a few of them, but most of our activity is on the American forum flashback and on Stateside reddit, where we literally have thousands of accounts, everything is semi-automized except for the high-profile accounts in admin positions etc. We have a few different VPN service subscriptions and almost always use them for threads on Sup Forums since American flags would be obvious.

Czeched.

>can't talk about hotwheels

The fuck we can't. And the filter went in at the end of the Moot era at the Cuckening. It was in response to the exodus.

The Track has always been a backup location for when An Hiro turns tail and shuts it all down. Recently when everyone was getting b& for posting in threads tracking down the savages who tortured the autist for two days, hotwheels' servers were scorching.

>
I work for an American racist organization that receives pretty much all its funding from the ((them)) one way or another, though it's not directly connected to the government. It wouldn't be proper for me to give you exact figures on where the money comes from and how much it is, but looking up financial support for non-profit organizations in America would probably give you a good idea about where it comes from. We do a decent amounts of sliding threads etc, you've probably seen a few of them, but most of our activity is on this forum flashback and on similar ones on reddit, where we literally have thousands of accounts, everything is semi-automized except for the high-profile accounts in admin positions etc. We have a few different VPN service subscriptions and almost always use them for threads on Sup Forums since American flags would be obvious.

You got paid

It's easy to get paid. You just post

and it's payday. Check up above on the top right, right after the time of post there are numbers, in a pattern.

I don´t get paid but I am a irl cuck so I might as well further the end of my country by supporting subversive things like cultural marxism, communism, SJW movements etc. I don´t agree with them but I see a great value in them because they will speed up the end.

Nobody here gets paid, because this board is completely irrelevant. Stop being so paranoid.

The Australian government pays me to shitpost

praise

I'm a shill for gainax. I keep reminded all the boards that Sup Forums is an anime site.

During the election, there really were CTR posters here. I'm sure most were trolls but there were some that came here to force memes. I'm sure they're gone now or just regular Sup Forumsacks

i'm paid by hollande to shill for him

Explain

You honestly think anyone important gives 2 shits about an anime message board?

Honastly it wouldn't make sense to shill on Sup Forums

We are like the hornets nest.

It makes much more sense to shill on kikebook, reddit, Twitter, tumblr etc. where normies can get psy opsed

The only thing that would make sense for a shill to do on Sup Forums would be to create falseflag nazi / stormfront threads which can then be used as strawman for liberal media

Honestly if someone would pay me to shill here I would do it, just drop a line and I'll sign up right away. I'm an experienced shitposter who has been here forever please give me a job.

>tfw people get paid for decieving pol
>tfw I do it for free (..okey for the (yous))

oh well i guess if my hobby was to become a job I would hate it anyway so yeah, its fun but im not a shill.

Original shit posters for the universe, jet fuel can't melt ancient memes

>you're an idiot if you think paid shills post on popular websites

Nice try, CTR. $0.02 has been added to your PayPal account

I shill for Putin for free

yee

No but if any higher Jews are reading I'd certainly love to be paid to shitpost. Come find me.

Donald Trump is buying me an airplane for posting this picture.