What exactly is an "aryan"? Is it just Scandinavians and western Europeans (UK, Ireland, Germany, France...

What exactly is an "aryan"? Is it just Scandinavians and western Europeans (UK, Ireland, Germany, France, etc) or does it include Romans, Greeks, Italians, and Arabs? From what I've come to understand it just excludes Jews, blacks, and Asians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also
>tfw "blacks" was the only race not required to be capitalized by autocorrect

i would say Scandinavians, i wouldn't consider myself Aryan.

actually it depends on how you look at it i suppose. i was using Hitlers version of Aryan there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

Persians

aryan is not a race

it is a state of "being"

practically anyone can be aryan

if you have the will and guts

not many can make the cut

an aryan strives to always better himself and be a shining example among his peers

just like how overcharging someone can be jewish even though you are not biologically jewish

Look, the Nazis' racial definitions were pretty bad. I wouldn't put much stock in it. A big part of it was propaganda and social engineering. Better to avoid the mythological master race ideology and base it on geography and genetics. I have German and Swedish ancestry so I guess I'm "aryan" but it's a pretty silly designation. The Nazi ideal was an amalgamation of Germanic and Scandinavian aesthetics.

Descendants of the nordic aliens who intermixed with humans.

>German and Swedish
I bet you're pretty. Are you pretty?

I don't even know most of my ancestry so all I really have to go on is my Irish surname, my Dutch grandmother, and my aesthetics. Just ordered an ancestry test today because I'm curious

We're all descended from the TuathaDéDanann. They were the original Aryans.

The word has developed many meanings over the years.

The original meaning in Hindu culture basically meant noble and enlightened. Like another poster said it is an elevated state of being.

In the academic sense it is synonymous with the Indo-Aryans who founded the Iranian and Indian civilizations ~2000BC.

In the 19th century it came to mean any race that was purely descended from the Indo European proto civilization i. e. Germans.

>TuathaDéDanann
The Tuatha Dé Danann are gaelic mythological beings who dwell in the 'Otherworld' . I am very interested in how we or any humans on earth are descended from them.

Even Hitler didn't know. Fucking Sioux indians were aryan.

fuck you nigger you arent one of us

Aryan basically means any white but personally I use it to describe Nordic types.

>black's
>race

m8

It's basically what Hitler used instead of 'cool'. The jews wasn't aryan because he was the jew, but the japanese were aryan as fuck because they were allies. It means nothing really.

Fucking google you dumb ass.

...and if you can't fucking work it out than eat shit and die you faggot mother fucker.

Go suck a Hitler Cock.

GIVE ME THEIR BLOOD

>Civic Nazism

first time I've seen that

It started out initially as being a compilation of the Germanics and Scandinavians. It got a little more broad as time went on.

Nazi racial theories were pretty bad in all honesty. I'm not saying that we should ignore racial theory, or anything, but the Germans took a hard scientific approach to race. That's a good thing, but we have to keep in mind that science is fundamentally better nowadays than it was then, and thus we can make much better determinations of race.

Unfortunately, the scientific community, despite having better tools at their disposal, have completely lost all credibility and intellectual curiosity.

To get back to the point: Just ignore the Aryan stuff. Otherwise, you'll end up going down the Himmler rabbit hole talking about how "WE WUZ ATLANTEANS."

I wouldnt consider you human you mother whoring irish nigger

The Japanese were never called Aryan