THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WESTERN WORLD thread

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WESTERN WORLD thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnqhNJ2hDXw
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

assuming he married a nigger for some reason... why would you have kids that look nothing like you.

Dead eyes are the give away. Trannys are more mentally stable than cucks

lmao I saw this thumbnail a few days ago and automaticaly thought of pol

youtube.com/watch?v=DnqhNJ2hDXw

He's a disgrace to this fucking country. Should be fucking deported.

That baby is worth less than my shit. It should be beheaded and shat on.

I wish this was going on when I was a kid. The fucking fun we would have picking wacky genders and demanding a unisex toilet. Kids these days are so lucky. The fun they must be having.

How many people were getting beheaded while the police were occupied with this?

This is ok. As long as I and fellow patients can opt out of having a muslim nurse and make it non economically profitable to hire muslim fundamentalist women. But of course we wont. and If we say anything we'll be called racists and our grave stones will read:
>RIP user Anonson
>14/05/1985 - 14/01/2017
>Died of from super bug in a hospital in London
>Was a racist.

>treating your one biological child like that
No fucking wonder Brad lost his shit at her, jesus fucking christ sometimes I swear

same happened with me and my daughter (wife is japanese) despite my girl having the same shade of white with brown hair and grey eyes

then again modern society always thinks the worst when they see men with kids

Does anyone have that pic of a page from the MDE book with terrorists pointing rifles opposite a fedora guy and cosplayer?

I watched one video of this a few weeks ago and still get suggestions of it.

Jewtube want us to racemix

This is a classic.

Britain YES!

this is retarded because they ask all adults who bring their children what their relation is to the patient

this isn't some backwards racist thing, they do it to white parents as well

Day of the rope when?

>"described her newborn daughter as a blob"
Brad should beat the everliving shit out of her for saying that...

God is going to kill these people, we don't have to lift a finger.

Stuff like this just adds credence to the argument that homosexuality is environmental and a mental defect more than anything. You have kids being conditioned to be gay by 'progressive' parents and then you'll see an explosion in the numbers of gay people around. That's surely not natural. That's kids being indoctrinated with the idea that they should be a certain way from an early age, or if they show the slightest inclination at a very young age of being effeminate or not interested in girls, they'll be labelled gays and thrown in an indoctrination camp. Kids can't be kids anymore.

Kek wills it!

you know bugchasing is 100% fantasy and people don't actually do that shit in real life, right

If you're implying he's a cuck look at his avatar. His wife is obviously a darkish negress.

I hope you're saving these jpgs btw. Nothing can red pill normies like an overdose of poison.

How can I apply for the asylum in UK? Or do they accept only nigs, chechens, muslims and oligarchs?

It has his eyes

Normally these invaders just tell the port authorities that they are 15. Then you'll be given free food, clothing, and taken in to a foster home and put in the same room as a little girl or boy. Then you can just rape them and claim you had a sexual emergency because there are no goats to fuck.

>he was virtue signalling that hard
I want cucks like him to die first

i can't even tell what is satire anymore.

>I'm WOMAN. A lizard at that

Anglo countries were a mistake.

I just watched this guy's latest video. At one point, they start talking about the way aborigines were treated in the early 1900s. He turns to the camera, adopts a self-righteous tone and goes "you know, I feel like the Aboriginal people still don't get the respect they deserve". He doesn't substantiate this statement. He doesn't say what he means. He just says it and his friends agree.

It pisses me off because it's just a throwaway token leftist cuck line. I'm sure he's prone to doing it all the time. I'm sure his life is guided by these meaningless leftist ideals, which is why he married a woman who is black as the night and produced a child that looks nothing like him. He goes through life thinking he's a good person because he does and says what he's been told he should. It's sad because it's like looking at a shell of a person.

>(((white)))

I fucking hate Poe's Law and how it can apply to literally anything on the goddamn internet now because the absurdity of these posts is backed up by legitimately mentally ill people all the time.

youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
Fuck off sodomite.

why is australia so anti-american

This depresses the shit out of me every time I see it

Kek...
I would never visit the UK.
Too bad I always wanted to see a real british man and have a beer with him in a pub the start a brawl. After that drink some more beer while its been raining outside for 5 months straight.

>I know this is cliché.

/Ourguys/?

This tbqh

>start a brawl
Sorry we have too many niggers here, stay away.

>People should be forced to racemix because i say so!

leftists everyone.

Everything in this thread is sick.

Who won?

I can't wait till we start lynching these people

Yall guys shoulda never stolen their women, or least stayed and just killed all the anglos, it just turned them into cucks, its even why they ally with the jew males so hard, they commiserate in their being cucked, and having lost to the Romans.

They're great britbro keep em coming

>this whole thread

just so you the people who dont know, british people refer to middle eastern muslims as asians, as if calling a shitskin by any other name makes it different.