Why is China spending Billions in Africa?

Why is China spending Billions in Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they understand demographics. Africa will be the driver for world economy in the future decades.

But how? What about IQ and Geans?

Gotta launder that money.

cheap labor, compared to the increasingly expensive labor in China.

China needs rare earth minerals and resources

actually, most of the work is entirely done by chinese. this is why africans are pissed about chinese and think they're "stealing their jobs"

To milk it dry in 10 years with a dozen times the efficiency of any power before them. Of course, Africans will probably still find a way to blame whitey even as their air becomes as polluted as downtown Beijing and their continent a withered, inside out husk.

Iq doesn't matter if they do stupid labour. And i don't believe iq difference exists, there are so many different groups in Africa, they are diverse as fuck genetically. Some of them just never had a chance.
Africa actually suffers from many ancient diseases. Malaria fucks Africa so bad. But there are signs that new vaccine Mosquirix could be used and could help.

>actually believing any of this
Apart from the stuff about malaria, are you okay Russia?

This Documentary from 2011 explains the reasons and shows how work is done by chinese in afrika.
plenty of racism on both sides.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

They are tired of white and Jewish rule and wish to rule over another people just for kicks.

Stop asking questions.

yeah, whats up? I don't invite them to Russia, i'm just saying that you can't deny Africa as a factor that will define the future of mankind. I know you would like not to think about Africa, thinkin "if i ignore it, maybe it will go away". Not going to be like that, they will be more important every year. The only thing that is going away is the influence of the Western world.

Why do blacks in western countries have higher iq than those in africa? Nutrition and environment matters a lot

This is how Chinese people are getting paler every year. They see as much sun as someone from England.

You mean interbreeding and free schools.

The Chinese usually bring in their own men on projects in Africa. They would rather import a Chinese bricklayer and pay him more than use a native Negro for 3 cents an hour.

They get natural resources in return and dominate a continent which the US wishes to rule.

China also has a severe demographic imbalance due to sex selective abortions over the 30 years the one-child policy was in effect. This way more Chinese dudes get to ficki-ficki.

who doesn't want to abuse niggers and get all those juicy resources

>This just in, China dealing with an HIV pandemic

China will never let these families move back China, but it'll help consolidate their hold on Africa. Crafty buggers.

>105
>85
>Child will be 95 and likely Christian

Because they want to own it. They don't have white guilt, but they would like another continent. Lebensraum and all.

So an upgrade.

Geans? Are you fucking serious?

It's a positive thing aye.

Baked geans on toast.

africa will die of hiv supermutations
its just a ticking timebomb
waiting for it so it can take along all western bbc cock lovers

>niggers
>speaking french

feels just like paris

Duuuuuuude sick meme
Please fucking die

Dude what a sick meme fuck

Nice meme Greece fuck
Totally an argument
Pls fucking drown

ahahaha, another "i hope they will disappear in the future from something, so i don't need to take them into consideration". This is just sad. So many idiots do the same mistake. They hope that China dissapears, that India dissapears, that Africa dissapears...without reason, just so that would be easy for them and their predictions of the future based on shitty sci-fi movies.

Africa will be the driver of nothing, I urge you to watch a documentary on Youtube called 'The empire of dust'. Niggers are subhuman.