Shit Sup Forumstards say

>XXX is echochamber because they let progressive opinions fly but ban racist ones! REEEEE

>progressive opinions
You meant regressive opinions like cosmopolitanism?

(((progressive opinions)))

You can call a cat a dog but it's still a fucking cat.

So you're saying they allow only opinions they believe to be progressive and ban all opinions they believe to be "racist", which is solely defined by them and ergo often includes any opinion they disagree with, and this isn't an echo chamber?

get a fucking dictionary m8

> If it weren't for ____ we would all be living in space right now.

what about an opinion
>refugees deserve our help

progressivism is much more than fucking transgender rights you moron

Which opinions do they ban?

Yeah its also fighting for the right to suck dick in public and fuck kids. KYS you dumb nigger

because racism shouldn't be permissible even sugar coated with """freedom""" of speech

Stop bumping this shit you retarded cucks.

> Stop posting what I don't like.

I think you need to go.

what about rich people paying their fair share and helping people in need? is this too PC for you, you fuck?

banning opinions from your community is the definition of an echo chamber

people who don't think i should have freedom of speech shouldn't have freedom of speech

>implying every opinion contrary to leftist dogma is racist
>implying censoring genuine racist opinions instead of challenging them doesn't create an echo chamber
Nothing a leftist says ever makes sense on any level.

is a phrase
>KILL ALL KIKES
something which deserves protection? fucking altright moron

>you have to challenge open racism, but don't you dare punish it!
what a moron

>rich people paying their fair share
Try middle class getting reamed out the ass.
Progressives don't give a single fuck about reigning in elites if they did they wouldn't push for so much market interference designed purely to make elites money.
Antifa retard

>conflating "racism" and incitement to murder

"leftists" turn into lovers of the banker elite when challenged on the issue of uncontrolled immigration

>you have to challenge open racism
I mean, if you think it's wrong...

>but don't you dare punish it!
Exactly.

You're literally so stupid that you think simply stating the opposite of your opinion sarcastically magically disproves it. Why are leftist so mentally challenged?

>Just listen and believe
They didn't form their own opinions they repeat someone else.
Then they can't understand the arguments against it since they haven't even really thought about the topic and completely can't understand why you haven't adopted that other persons opinion either.