CHING CHONG CHINA STRONG

>CHING CHONG CHINA STRONG
With the US likely heading for war with China, who would realistically win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
pilotonline.com/news/military/u-s-military-flying-relief-aid-into-china-earthquake-zone/article_4df128b1-139e-59c0-bf8b-579542ac944d.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DoRebW9poXU
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-would-leave-nato-as-president-if-countries-dont-pay/article/2588741
newsweek.com/trump-putin-nato-nafta-clinton-trade-russia-united-states-482925
youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The USA, their nuclear arsenal is way larger than Chong's.
A dozen of carriers and a way more effective navy can do the rest. There's no chance for China in a last blood conflict.

America, and I'm not saying that because of my flag, but because its true.
I could cite any number of factors high in our favor, but there's also the whole thing about how no one...really likes China. Its got no true friends, and is trying to play at being a world power, like the US

And what did that get the US? Hated by all our allies, and left alone and despised on the world stage.
At the very least, a war with china would allow many Americans to vent their frustrations.

>who would realistically win?

Imagine China trying to send troops in mass. If Liveleak is expected to be believed, they'd all be running each other over and not giving a shit.

So, a good half of the army would be friendly fired before they even got to us. Then you'd have all the stupid chinks stabbing each other, because I think that's something they just enjoy doing.

Also, they're Special Forces (PLA) are a fucking joke. Look up some training videos of them, it's hilarious. That's their best of the best.

This
Plus China doesn't have the force projection. They would have to play defense and the us if smart enough would just blockade and choke them out with sanctions. The government will collapse and break china into pieces.

Taiwan regional power now

China would win from sheer manpower counts, unless murrica broke out the nuked

>China would win from sheer manpower counts

Told you chinks were stupid.

USA would win of course, our military is much bigger. But I don't think China is really willing to go to war with the US over some stupid islands, and I don't really think the US is willing to go to war either. So a war is definitely not likely.

It's not a question of whether or not we flatten them, but in how we stop them from accidentally starving 150 million of their people to death in the crushing economic recession they will suffer as a result of being smacked so hard it turns Tibet back into a Theocracy.

The war would almost certainly be fought by our respective navies... Which is why I am so certain in our victory. The one major advantage of China ceases to be an issue in a naval war.

don't forget that we also have the best military logistics network in the world

Pol wins the habbenings will be nuclear

>muh manpower matters in modern warfare
I really regret that we saved you in ww2....

One average american soldier could definitely kill 30 of your starving little baby men

US never went in a long term war with country that is 2nd world better. Almost every other country in the world has.

That's where it gets sort of interesting I think, the chinks are rapidly upgrading their military and I wonder if the US is anxious of world stability if the chinks manage to overtake them and will attack before they manage to upgrade their military properly

2nd world or better*

>has never heard of napalm
when will asia learn?

I can see it now:
>China mocks US about nam
>US napalms China
>Chinese try to hide like their counterparts
>all trying to hide under each other as they all burn

Does China have any noteworthy SOF, or any at all really?

CHING CHONG CHINA STRONG FORTUNE COOKIE ALWAYS WRONG

forgot to sage

>China mobilizes and uses almost all of their workforce for their army
>Industry goes to shit
>Millions starve
>Their army goes to shit
>The US basically just waits until china destroys itself
>Invade Russia because they have a military alliance with china
>European embargo with russia
>China is out of materials
>Russia starves also
I guess you know who wins.

They have several branches of the People's Liberation Army, which is supposed to be their SOF but they're a joke.

>In 1979, the PLA fought Vietnam over a border skirmish in the Sino-Vietnamese War where both sides claimed victory.

keked heartily

US has the best wartime logistics, not to mention the most powerful navy in the world.

Mobilizing the entirety of China's troops is a demanding task given their numbers and the disparity of technology by weapons means it will be a 50:1 ratio. 50 Chinese troops for 1 US troop.

China has +2 billion people, they could draft and endless amount of civies into their army.

A third party who would fill the void caused by the collapse of the markets. The only way usa can defeat china is by nuking it and china can't defeat the usa in any way. They both lose.

Why are Eurofags so obsessed with destroying Russia
The cold war is over, and we will not be anyone's puppet
Yours or the Ruskies

It's US-NATO vs China-Russia

The United States and here is why

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

2013 population was 1.3 billion.
I dont think they grew 700+ million in those 3 yeaars

What's it like not being able to criticize North Korea without threat of having your organs extracted and sent to a prison camp?

but we're dropping out of nato you cucks

See here how 3rd world shit China is China could never beat the U.S.

putin is an autistic angry faggot.
We cant see his emotions because of aspergers but we all know he wants to revive the soviet union.
I dont trust him, and neither do i trust my politicians.

the people that have a wage over 300 dollars per month live in the big cities in the metropolitan area.
Anything outside of that is third world

US easily, China relies on copying designs are their forces are bad + their soldiers are too big for the equipment including weapons and tanks

This. We should have never got involved with euro fag problems during the world wars.
There a reason our ancestors left that shithole of a continent

what is power projection

>China war
Now that something i like to see.

CHYNA would get a trade blockade just like the one they got with the british; the chinks are just buying time, for now.

>putin is an autistic angry faggot.
Noy saying I disagree, but how in any way does that justify a war against an entire nation.
That's like taking a page out of our corrupt playbook

>we all know he wants to revive the soviet union.
But the cold war is over, and such a thing will never come to pass again

I don't think Russia would even be capable of being a global superpower again, I think they'd rather just we all fuck off and leave them alone

I'm sorry what?

1.1 mia vs 310 mio.
Since Israel have been selling all of America's military secrets to China it's not hard to see who would win.

>get rekt usa

You can make hot-dogs

manpower doesnt mean anything

not sure if chin chong could win against my country so against the US

Russia

they are occupying eastern ukraine and crimea.
Obviously they are a great power for achieving that.

kek. I would never believe it.

china has no heavy airlift capability.

logistics isnt always the sexies thing to think about during a war but the US can dump C-5' and C-17's full of cargo at a deployed hub then C-130 it out from there. american air logistics makes everyone else look like fools, some of our national guard units have more airlift capability than entire european countries.

pilotonline.com/news/military/u-s-military-flying-relief-aid-into-china-earthquake-zone/article_4df128b1-139e-59c0-bf8b-579542ac944d.html

So Land of the not so free & Home of the Whopper, and The Motherland Vs Kung pao chicken?

If you want to see a genuine US-Russia alliance, let China attack the US. Russians would LOVE to send divisions of tanks into Northern China with no repercussions.

Imagining a mixed formation of Abrams and T-90s blitzing South from Siberia makes me hard.

>1 post by this ID
I'll reply anyway. Try to come to the south. I could take dozens of you before you got to me.

China as the mutual defence pact with Russia links them both together probably Iran aswell due to all 3 nations linked via cultural,economic,military and industrial ties.

Not to mention China has available conscript manpower of 890mn men(with 4.1mn being active) compared to USA's 151mn(with 1.
4mn active) many of of which are incompatible due to short height,overweight,diabetes,mental illness,passiveness,anti war mindset etc.

A Russian army group(Central district) could swallow eastern Europe in 3 days through sheer armour and manpower alone that doesnt include the navy or air force. A chinese army assault could swallow south east Asia within 1 week as its budget and abilities is bigger than all of that region combined. If the Chinese take out Guam,the SK and Japan bases in a simultaneous cyber attack to shut down AA and AS defences followed by convential airstrikes and ship bombardment. The US has already lost the west pacific. Chinese stealth subs have already infiltrated amidst US carrier groups and trailed them for upwards of 5 days with no detection and thats terrified the USN at how close they can get.

I for one welcome our new Russo-Chinese overlords(British defence chief already admitted that Britain could not be defended in an invasion thanks to the budget cuts). Its about time we have a new world order. The current one is dead. Just give us free language lessons and keep our current language as the main one for this region thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=DoRebW9poXU

You're forgetting the Japs would help America as well, and they're especially proficient at killing Chinks.

You can't be *this* retarded. right?
This has gotta be a shitpost, right?

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-would-leave-nato-as-president-if-countries-dont-pay/article/2588741
"Trump said that NATO is obsolete and that members of the alliance aren't carrying their weight."
newsweek.com/trump-putin-nato-nafta-clinton-trade-russia-united-states-482925

"In response to a question about potential Russian aggression against the Baltic states, Trump told the New York Times that Washington would help defend other NATO members only if they had "fulfilled their obligations to us.""

This shit could escalate with a quickness. Stupid Chink gets too close to USN and gets rekt. Chicoms have to respond to save face, fire off some cruise missiles at a carrier. Carrier defeats missiles and counterattacks coastal defense positions.

Very easy to see this escalate. Kind of hope it does, haven't smacked the Chinese down in a century or so. I'd like to see their goverment fall and a break-up occur. A billion people under a strong central government is always going to be a potential threat.

>India too.

China will definitely not win but the US at all costs wants to avoid a land war and in Asia and realistically might not be able to invade china

Fuck no Russia would be easily brought to our side. China is a way bigger threat to them long term than we are. All of SEA would join us too. Fuck the Middle Kingdon, they've sown hatred for millenia.

Yes the billion nong army will rise and wipe out the US

The world may be ending right now and we did not even need the help of the Chinese:

>thinking China has a strong military

youtu.be/eGs_dcXt-3k

Yep. Japan would be the equivalent of Britain in WW2. Unrealistic to conquer and a perfect unsinkable aircraft carrier. We'd strike dams, electric generation, and Commie headquarters then let the peasants do the rest.

Not a single boot on the ground would be needed. The Chinks are an ant colony and a fragile one at that.

Upgrading their military with what? Stolen US military tech, that is now ancient compared to our black programs which are well funded.

I get it China wants to play with the big boys but this is one area they will always come up sort in.

Ragheads with $25 IED's and AK-47's managed to inflict 79,000 casualties,11000 lost vehicles and $9tn in costs aswell as a withdrawal a.k.a retreat and the destruction of US opinion worldwide. Right now 9000 ISIS fighters in Mosul are wrecking 112,000 soldiers who have taken 3 months just to enter a single city and not even faced the entrenchments yet. Numbers and "power" doesn't mean anything if its in the thousands and tens of thousands but in the case of the available manpower being in the millions then it does. Personal belief and ability will always win out.

Russia in WW2 was ill equipped and trained and got absolutely shredded in the opening stages then they came back swinging with millions of reinforcements and factories churning out weapons non stop 24/7 and overwhelmed the most powerful military of the time whose innovative and unique technologies and methods allowed us to have the modern technology that we use today.

A fully organised nation state with satellites,cyber warfare(still not tested in an actual war the potential is catastrophic),air force,army and navy can do a lot more than what Islamist fighters can do.

A smart man would not wish for a global war ever again.

Yea ok manpower

You have no idea about supporting fires, CAS, JDAMs, naval artillery, air superiority or really any number of things the US has and does better than your shitty trained army. Bitch we been at war for over 15 years you think you'll win in maneuver warfare against a veteran force like us? Come back when you actually have foward expeditionary bases and a navy worth two shits

>Still surprised the UK is acting like a cuck for their new overlords
*sigh*

They aren't going to overtake USA.

USA has a 50 year headstart on technology and tactics, is at war constantly so they've had plenty of practice, and spend 3x as much per year so if anything the gap is going to get wider.

US can't even win against talibans and rice farmers and you think they can take over China? LOL

yeah but theyre iraqi soldiers...

Are you allowed to post on here? Did you use your weekly 10mb ration just to post that?
Is your government going to take you away for projecting an opinion?

Come on China, you know you absolutely want to be liberated. You may not be able to say it,
but we can see it in your eyes. It's hard because of the shutters but we can see it.

No they wouldnt

>blockade by sea
>get our ISIS allies to keep them away from middle asia
>India smells like shit and has nothing of value
>/ourguy/ Russia laughs at China
>no causalities on the American side unless we go inland(Trump wouldn't risk the valuable lives of military men and women)

>airdrop propaganda to get the populace to revolt against the government
>install Yao Ming as the democratic president puppet head of China til Trump can train someone better

>bonus liberation of NKorea on the way out and unification for SKorea to figure out

Well we sell China our run down aircraft carriers so...

I hope you are right, i fucking hate chinks

>US
>Can't win Korea war in 50s when Chink was nonuke
>Will win now when Chink is nuke

Top kek

Good luck to both your countries, whoever wins doesn't matter since both of you will be in a state of ruin after the dust has settled.

>A chinese army assault could swallow south east Asia within 1 week as its budget and abilities is bigger than all of that region combined.

Could it?

>China: $146 billion
>North Korea: $15 billion

>US: $597 billion
>Japan: $41 billion
>South Korea: $31.7 billion
>Taiwan: $10.5 billion
>Vietnam: $7.8 billion
>India: $51.3 billion

this person is chinese. ignore him.
implying your country will not be?

Aircraft carriers are a meme desu. Suicide or remote control boats/subs can commit severe damage on the vessel and modern AS missiles can sink them, imagining a £12.5bn+ ship sinking to a couple of £170k missiles makes me cry inside. Get cheap rockets to saturate the missile defences(like what Hamas did with Iron Dome during the Israeli attack on Gaza in 2015) and a nice big expensive one(or two) to go for the kill.

I was reading on the current generation of US carriers there is a weakness that isn't very well known and is a closely guarded secret but its been nicknamed as the "Death Star flaw" in the inner circles which is one of many reasons they are pushing for a new generation on top of 1970's and 1980's cold war designs being useless today. Makes you wonder if the Chinese or Russians know what it is and thats why the modernisation is ramping up.

Got to give the Russians credit though. They know how to banter. Americans are useless at it.
>Americans post thousands of tanks and troops in eastern Europe over the last week freezing their arses off in trenches doing live fire exercises along the Russian border.
>Russia doesn't do the same as it won't fall for the sabre rattling sitting inside their bases drinking hot drinks and playing some vidya.
>Instead Russian Embassy to Britain posts pic related

I laughed hard when I saw it. It's even funnier when you realise they ignored Sweden perhaps implying the EU is Sweden. Weak,nu male and effeminate.

DELET THIS

Unless you count nukes and air raids - neither.
USA cannot occupy China and China cannot contest USA on the sea.

What does our country have to do with your little power struggle? Sure, when the global economy falls we'll be affected but we're already poor and people will just go on like they do everday. Can you say the same for you first worlders, who are used to living an easy life.

You can't feed yourselves. You'd go full cannibal in 3 months.

The weapons both sides have are irrelevant.

No one can compete with America's spicy memes.

just saying but neither japan nor korea are in south east asia and the U.S. don't have the operational capability for an emergency unleash onto China's eastern coast, and China's anti-air and low range missiles cover Japan, I'm pretty sure it would take about 2 to 3 weeks for America to scramble and reach China with its navy in a sufficient fashion to pose a threat, and China by sheer manpower can eat out south east asia easily, or at least the continental part, India is a big fat meme and Taiwan's military is a token that won't be of any use.

You should also keep in mind that no one knows the exact state of the Chinese military because everything is kept secret.

The answer is always "not China"

If you equip all Chongs with a pistol they could eradicate all burgers in less than a day.

>Thinking there will be a land war in which the Chinese can use their huge zerg rush power and not just lobbing cruise missiles at each other.

There wouldn't be enough ships to land a big enough invasion force yet and too much Chinese AA and planes to create a safe beachhead without all our pacific allies joining in.

basically we win after we destroy enough of their fleet and infrastructure after a few months

should have just let russia nuke you

And just like with the war against Japan they'll move inland if the coast is threatened, the difference being that now they actually have a functional army and a modern infrastructure.

Putin would much rather work with the United States than traitorous China.

You fucked them in the ass with the sanctions though.

This, the Chinese always hated the Soviets and halted their efforts in Asia to expand their sphere of influence and hence the feeling of hatred was pretty mutual

I bet US will airstrikes every goddamit Forest, just like the old times.

I don't think you would win either way.

I think the average K/D rate for a US soldier in a non-nuke war vs China would be around 10.

~250000000 people in cities on the coast
>we'll just move them all inland, no biggie

Probably higher considering superior air-force, superior war technology & training.

>the relations between the soviet and Mao are totally relevant in 2017+ guys

1. not everyone would move obviously
2. how is that an issue, China is fucking huge and population is highly concentrated.

This. As the old saying goes "Never underestimate your enemies"