When did Sup Forums take the Vape Redpill?

When did Sup Forums take the Vape Redpill?

>Helps Tobacco smokers get off their unhealthy smoking addiction
>Improves happiness
>Amazing Aesthetics possibility
>It's cheap to vape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=explode vape
youtube.com/watch?v=axwqDi9ecyo
zamplebox.com/e-juice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>It's cheap to vape

No, it really fucking isn't, replacement coils and juice cost a fortune.

only good if you're vaping weed

>super expensive
>you look like a total fag
It's for liberal hipsters, and it should stay that way.

posting in a faggot thread

>turns smokers into degenerates that smoke everywhere instead of outside
>helps no one quit
>people still pretend it's a good thing

Sticking a fucking asthmaspray into your face is aesthetic now.

VAPENAYSH YA'LL

Dude nice Trips, Legitttt tho that's neat

No it isn't, could be expensive in other countries, but just move otherwise then if you're in one of those countries

How about not smoking at all.

I used to vape and then I realized how much it was hurting me financially. It's also completely gay looking when you suck vapor from a battery powered box and then blow the equivalent of a cumulonimbus into the air.

About 2 years ago.

I don't have a problem with vaping.

Just like everything else don't act like a giant faggot in public, nobody cares how "sick" your O's are or how you can hotbox a room in just a few minutes.

You forgot:

>Look like a douchebag

Whats the vape like? I have yet to find a decent portable one.

I don't think people who vape care about it really, they'd rather look like that than get lung cancer or some shit like that. Evidence that vaping is harmful is building but so is evidence that it isn't.

awesome, but cleaning is a bitch sometimes

>maims or kills cigarette smokers way faster than cancer

youtube.com/results?search_query=explode vape

i was on from the start.

I can understand women, but why a male should buy a sucking accessory?

Arizer Air is the way to go.

dude that's literally from just poor maintenance

happens to literally ever item in existence, hell ur pc could go boom if you don't take care of that shit

I started vaping a few weeks ago. Never had a ciggy/dip/cigar or any other form of tobacco in my life and I never plan to.
I recently started a big boy job and I was thinking about what all of the hard-working relatives and friends I know had in common; the answer was nicotine, and it works.
Nicotine gives me a good buzz and ups my production speed. My boss literally told me on my second day, "don't work so fast that you run out of work."
Obviously I am not in it for the clouds and #VapeNaysh, but rather for the increased focus and reduction of stress/anxiety (can take years off your life).
Also, being the autist I am, I did research before ever trying nicotine, and learned that it is about as addictive as caffeine.
Additionally, I do not crave caffeine while "vaping", so I have managed to replace an $8/day habit with a ~$2.50/day habit. Of course, it would be better on my wallet to just not have a habit at all, but it helps my production in the workplace and works somewhat as a time contraction agent, so my 10-hour days seem shorter than they really are.

tl;dr: nicotine/vaping has helped me immensely and has saved me money
t. former autistic neet

>VAPE NAYSH XDDDD
haha epic have you got the mountain dew flavor?? go green haha

did ya read my post even?

>Helps Tobacco smokers get off their unhealthy smoking addiction
>Improves happiness
>It's cheap to vape

It is cheaper in Alabama.

>makes you a manchild
youtube.com/watch?v=axwqDi9ecyo

>not wanting to smoke a whole room up whilst doing so in a healthy matter

sucking 18 cocks at a party is almost as gay as vaping

>>VAPENAYSHION

H3H3 showed exactly how the general population sees vapers. A FUCKING JOKE

Just smoke weed you pussies, if you smoke anything else you're a massive faggot

Everyone sees H3H3 as a joke including himself. All his videos except his serious ones are built around irony and laughing at trends.

Lol all the faggots in the thread who think vaping is cool, you may as well walk around with big floppy black dildos in your mouth

t. dude weed lmao

Weed was something ppl did back in the 90's, literally nobody except neet faggots do it now

Keep up with the times

Hey look, I went from smoking nicotine to smoking nicotine.
>MY ADDICTION IS CURED

If you smoke anything else, you're either a try-hard dipshit or white trash. Not smoking anything at all is fine, I don't have a problem with that. But literally everything else is just varying degrees trashy.

>now you can smell like shit anywhere!
oh

I vape for the health benefits, curing addictions, curing cancer etc.
why do you smoke weed for?

Last time I vaped it made my lungs feel like concrete for a week. Spooky. I think I'll stick to (((Nicolette))).

no smell sticks to your clothes, hair or body.
nobody can smell any weed on you.

uneducated swine

>smokes the negroid of drugs
>calls others white trash
Smoke RÖÖKI you fucking smelly hippie

I use it as a douchefag indicator. Helpful in avoiding wasting my time on people.

>smoking anything
Stay weak.

meant for

The industry was the first to turn people into conservatives. The FDA has been trying to strangle the vape industry and most shop owners are pretty right wing and anti regulatory.

I vape because nicotine is shown to improve happiness and help people with certain (((disorders))) and I feel like shit when I smoke cigarettes because they are so unhealthy

I also use nicotine gum instead of dip, but i think it made me start clenching my jaw so i recently quit unless i cant vape where I am

smoking weed is degenerate when others do it, but im different from everyone else so when I do it it's okay.

>health benefits
>curing cancer

That's why people smoke weed, except

>curing addictions

LOL you're just giving yourself a new addiction, to nicotine, you retard.

Drip tip. My coils last 1-2 months and u can buy a pack of coils to build your own for 20 bucks and it comes with like 40 coils.

stop being a pleb

>will explode eventually and fuck your teeth brit style

can relate so much to this actually tbqh

Dopers Delende Est

doesn't even matter tho

because it's not a BAD addiction, you literally have nothing to lose by becoming addicted (If you do become addicted in first place which i havent)

>you literally have nothing to lose by becoming addicted

Except a shit-ton of money. I can stop smoking weed at the drop of a hat, meanwhile you'd be facing crippling physical and mental withdrawals.

>If you do become addicted in first place which i havent

You will.

>Except a shit-ton of money.
It's actually pretty cheap. You'd be surprised.

and
Agree with me on it.

If for whatever reason you decide to stop looking like a faggot and quit vaping, you're going to find that you simply can't do it without a lot of unnecessary suffering that could have been avoided by just smoking weed, for both a much better high and no addictive qualities.

yeah whatever man trust me i wont

Nazis used meth

RWDS alt righters vape

i vape because of the health benefits

not because i wanted to kill people better in combat

>i vape because of the health benefits

and those are? Im vaping right now, but aside from making me chill there arent many

Why would you even want to be addicted to nicotine in the first place ?

If you were never a smoker in the first place then what's the point.

I'm vaping right now, I quit cigarettes three weeks ago.

It costs almost nothing to rebuild coils mix your own juice.

Making your own is literally dirt cheap.
While mixing juice might be tricky "rebuilding" coils is easy as fucking fuck.

Actually you dont rebuild shit, you build or buy a a good coil in a vape shop and then you just change cotton every week.

I used to be a tiny bit of a ciggie head for like a few months but vaping helped me get off it

it helps my mind be a much more positive brain, a healthy mind can lead to your body becoming better overall

also helps grow brain cells

The other 3 points

started "vaping" back around 2012-2013 when my dad introduced me because it was so much cheaper and more convenient than smoking a pack and a half a day. been doing it ever since, only upgraded my piece 2 or 3 times. haven't bought anything other than liquid or coils ($25 every other week) in a bit over 3 years. now i go to work and see these faggot numales who have never had a cigarette before vaping lame as fuck 0 nicotine liquid trying to "blow mad clouds bro"with their robococks. i let them take drags of my ecig just to watch them almost choke and die.

>pack and a half a day smoker for 10 years
>feel like shit in the morning and hate it plus the cough that feels like you're dying
>switch to vape 5 years ago
>first day with it harsh as fuck coughing can't keep it down
>try a cig
>vomit from the literal shit going into my body
>throw cigs and vape away
>never smoke anything again
It worked for me.

Try different flavours and shit

here
zamplebox.com/e-juice

>If you were never a smoker in the first place then what's the point.
Enjoying nicotine
Getting addicted

Actually DONT.
You will never get off this shit because you wont have a good reason to quit vaping, smoking makes you sick and ill you will try and quit it, but as for vaping it will never give you a good enough reason.

>flavored water vapor
meh
>liquide shatter
this is where its at

Vaping is a GREAT thing for every smoker.

Ever since i quit smoking I felt like something is missing, like something is not ok, it's been a long time but i just wanted something all the time.

When i learned about vaping I just jumped off my seat and ran to the nearest vape store like a mad man, grabbed a testing one, gave it a big fat succ and LOVED IT.

Now i'm vaping and can enjoy myself without all downsides of smoking.
Every smoker should go and buy himself a vape.

Fucking so agree, i don't know why ciggies haven't basically run out of business yet.

Would've thought EVERYBODY would've flocked to vaping. It gets high every year but still tho

Also, fucking great list my russian friend

wrong fucking pic

> vaping in russia

I thought homosexuality was looked down upon in your country

I agree. My stepdad tried so many methods of quitting smoking and none of them worked. He's been vaping for a few years now and 100% cigarette free. I've not done as well due to smoking on the occasions when I indulge in other vices, but I've probably smoked a pack a month for the last two years.

I work on a fucking factory and you can see working men vaping here and there all the time.

They dont give a shit, just wanna enjoy the nicotine without poisonong themselves with smoke.

enjoy your popcorn lung fags.

so far nobody got sick or got cancer because of vaping.

>it's cheap to vape
It's free not to.

vaping is gay like OP

it's healthy for you faggot

its free not to use the internet

So i shouldnt hold the smoke?

What?

I went from $180 a month to a bit over $50 a month.

>smoke

Wrong.

bruce, how do I vaporize marijuana?

You can build a cheap vaporizer with a light bulb and a lighter. Or a meth pipe.

Makes you look like a meth addict though.

I got pic related and haven't smoked in a month. Feels pretty good man.

I really hope its as healthy vs. cigarettes as people are saying. I basically need nicotine to hold down a job. The last time I quit smoking, I made it about a month before I had pissed off every single one of the people I worked with. I couldn't even talk to anyone and I got so depressed. My boss gave me a task I didn't want to do and I just gathered up all my shit and left. And that was a good job too.

Nah nah you'll be right

see

>cum
heh

Hold it in for a second or two, that's all you need.

Because I never smoked in the first place since I'm not a good goy faggot.

yeah, but how to a create liquid with weed to put in my vaporizer?

You'd have to look up guides for that, and you'd probably have to turn the weed into a concentrate like honey oil for it to work.

>>Helps Tobacco smokers get off their unhealthy smoking addiction

You're just replacing one crutch for another. Congratulations, you managed to switch one addiction a less unhealthy one. You're not a better person for it.

i usually have a mate or two that does that for me, does it for free, gives it out to other people who vape for free

Make sure it's a clear lightbulb not one with the white shit on the inside.

Oh, you can fix that by just putting a few tablespoons of salt in there and shaking it around until all the white shit comes out.

I quit years ago but I still know a bunch of useless tricks.

If you care about possibly having cancer when you're old, you're not red pilled enough. If you want to smoke at least do it in a way that doesn't make you look like a faggot.

you know, if the fda really does crack down on vaping devices, pre-ban american-made mods and RDAs would probably sell at a premium.

Vaping was perfect for me to completely quit smoking. Hard to believe I used to stink like an ashtray and it could be smelled so far away. I can finally say I will never smoke a cigarette again, the taste is just as shitty as the smell. It's also a hobby for me with making coils and changing tanks and customizing mods and trying different juices and mix ratios. I'll be making my own juice soon and look forward to coming up with some of my own recipes.

I really don't care what smokers or jealous poorfags or normies think, I vape for myself.

peg400 is best (ejmix/puffmajic) as vg/pg will separate from the oils.
best to start from concentrate as the leaf pointed out